Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Napa, CA (EXPANDED Jun 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a couple pix from today. 1/2/16. No progress from 12/29 that i can see.
IMG_0920.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg

Hey - it's a rental car.

But what,​ Rob, is a white-livered one? I know what a yellow-livered one is, but your is new to me.

Drive it like it's a rental!!! It only scraped a *little* :smile:

Yellow livered seems to be the same as white livered. I read a lot of hundred year old stuff, and white livered was common. They hadn't seen yellow livers, I guess.

Hey, the car is white.

I'll meet you there! Awesome for sure. Can't believe I missed this. I'll bring some white paint and we can do a few lines, and then charge. I told my wife we should have gone to Napa today!

Maybe we ought to have Tesla turn on the power.

LOL well I plan on heading up early Sunday morning, rock climb at Mount St Helena, camp at Bothe overnight, climb again on Monday, and do some winetasting on Monday afternoon if time permits.

If you're around the area we can definitely try to meet up at some point (not to paint white lines :biggrin:)

Haha good question! I think it's going to be a very close race, but it seems that this supercharger is getting very close to being open so I'll give it to Napa - though I would definitely prefer having my Ludicrous upgrade first! :biggrin:

If Napa is like all the other chargers around here, it takes a month to get the power turned on -- Good ol' PG&E. And that will probably wait until the whole rest of the ReFuel Center is open, including the "convenience" store. I am betting on Ludicrous.