Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Niagara Falls, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful red Tesla model 3 with an Tesla employee working on property today, looks like to be doing verifications and testing.

Looks like we will be online tonight or tmrw
5:40pm he’s closing up and ready to leave. Could be live but am using ICE atm

Attachments

• DF115844-1392-4E8E-90E7-E81808960255.jpeg
    DF115844-1392-4E8E-90E7-E81808960255.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 128
5:40pm he’s closing up and ready to leave. Could be live but am using ICE atm

I don’t even own a vehicle (hoping, the M3 will be my first in a few months (waiting/looking for parking space)).

The Tesla logo should be lit up in red if its up and running. Also, judging by the white plates on the ground, i assume that it’s not up and he’s still working hard on it. I’ll post my update tonight if any changes.

Reactions: M109Rider
I don’t even own a vehicle (hoping, the M3 will be my first in a few months (waiting/looking for parking space)).

The Tesla logo should be lit up in red if its up and running. Also, judging by the white plates on the ground, i assume that it’s not up and he’s still working hard on it. I’ll post my update tonight if any changes.

It’s fun to Supercharge. For me anyway. :)
When you get your 3, you’ll love it immensely.
A year and a half for me, and I still look for every opportunity to get out in it. :)

Charging this afternoon. Starting at 243km (LR AWD) after a 120km drive so battery is/should be conditioned - getting about 68kW. Was expecting better throughput but still great to have one here.
It will ramp up once testing phase is over. Once it gets listed in the Nav we should see full speeds. You’ll be able to precondition once the Nav knows it’s going to that Supercharger