Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ocean City, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took photos yesterday evening.

Attachments

• IMG_1710.jpg
    IMG_1710.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1713.jpg
    IMG_1713.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 116
is this the royal farms on 50 where there is an evgo unit now? I tried a couple of times to use that with my chademo adapter and it didnt work and ended up goign to the charger at the convention center. so the royal farms just back from hoopers on the inbound 50 side?

but some of the V2 are also white cabinets as well.
The distinction between V2 and V3 cabinets is perfectly clear to those who are knowledgeable about supercharger installations and are used to looking at them closely. 0% possibility of mixing the two up, even if they both happen to be white. The V3 cabinets are larger and more square, they have the grill on top and have a different type/shape access door, they come packaged in different shipping/protective covers, etc.

All of which is to say that I wasn't hazarding a guess when I identified it as V3 hardware in the picture. ;)

Reactions: Lanny
The distinction between V2 and V3 cabinets is perfectly clear to those who are knowledgeable about supercharger installations and are used to looking at them closely. 0% possibility of mixing the two up, even if they both happen to be white. The V3 cabinets are larger and more square, they have the grill on top and have a different type/shape access door, they come packaged in different shipping/protective covers, etc.

All of which is to say that I wasn't hazarding a guess when I identified it as V3 hardware in the picture. ;)
Ok you got it. Happy either way.