Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Park City, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, sorry I didn’t check this thread that far back. Maybe with the outlets center upgrades it will happen there.
My Tesla-sense is tingling that we might see something built in Heber before we see anything in Park City. Not to say that there won't be a supercharger in Park City, but if you look at the rollout map it's clearly inching along Highway 40. Craig, CO to Vernal, UT. The next major spot on the chain is Heber. Maaaaaaybe (Likely eventually) Duchesne as that's a major fork with US 191 S down to the Price Supercharger. East of Vernal it's kind of a dead zone except for Dinosaur CO, or possibly Maybell CO, which is about as tiny as it gets.

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 11.30.43 AM.png

20 spots. Not bad. Wish they'd add solar canopies but beggars can't be choosers..

/edit. Also still wish there was a 8 spot supercharger in town proper for all the ride share drivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJD
Any ideas when this SC will be operational? I plan to visit PC in early February, so would be nice if its online by then.
The chances of this one being done by early February are slim to none.

However there are lots of level 2 charging options in and around PC so don't give up on it yet. Look on plugshare.com for other options and the Tesla Findus pages.

I-80

Park City, UT

Host Type: Mall
Host: Quarry Village
Along Primary Interstates: I-80
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-80

To: Evanston, WY (v2) - 59 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Rock Springs, WY (v2) - 157.4 miles

Very slightly narrowing the large V3 gap on I-80.
But mainly providing a bunch of DCFC for people who like to spend lots of money to be cold and risk injury.

• Funny
Reactions: sunnnv and KJD
I-80

Park City, UT

Host Type: Mall
Host: Quarry Village
Along Primary Interstates: I-80
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-80

To: Evanston, WY (v2) - 59 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Rock Springs, WY (v2) - 157.4 miles

Very slightly narrowing the large V3 gap on I-80.
But mainly providing a bunch of DCFC for people who like to spend lots of money to be cold and risk injury.
People also live and work here to support the local economy!