Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA (LIVE 26 Nov 2019, 24 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are busily working on the City charger connections. Here is a shot of the two handicapped stalls being worked on. File this under: Elon is a genius episode #268:

IMG_20191206_070343.jpg

Reactions: Fongers
Has anyone been charged for Pasadena, CA supercharger? I haven't seen any evidence yet.

Re: the drive meet up, I vote for late January :)

Yeah, my car shows the Supercharging last session for $2.73, but the charge never showed up on my credit card. Given that, it won't take long for the masses to figure this out and we will start seeing more activity at the Pasadena site.

RT

Hi All, I'll be making the trip down to Southern California this weekend. I've looked through the past couple of pages and only saw Starbucks as a shop that will validate the parking tickets. I was wondering if anyone has found any other stores that will validate the tickets? Also, is it a 90 minute validation?

Phone app now for the first time showing 24 as the total number of chargers available. I'll check the navigation screen later to see if usage bars are also correctly displayed, and may even hop on for a bit to see if the credit card billing has also started up.

RT

In car map now showing number of stalls in use out of total. Showed 7 in use when I pulled in but only 5 cars actually plugged in. With 170 range I started at 41kW, slowly tapering.

New ticket machine at the Arroyo entrance, and the Green entrance has the same machine installed. Green entrance not open yet. I should still squeek out before 7am onto Arroro with an open gate.

Yes, exit gate was unmanned. However, they are installing new Tiba parking system payment machines. Cardboard cover was still on it. Looks like maybe an automated payment system will be in place soon.

RT

Last edited:
About to check the site. Yesterday the city chargers were all lit up, meaning the displays were powered and blinking furiously. The crew was cleaning up the construction debris scattered across the site. I even saw a new metal sign that will be affixed to the outside of the garage advertising the new chargers. Will post pictures shortly...

RT