Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Petaluma, CA (EXPANDED Jun 2018, now 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a brighter note, I stopped by Petaluma on my way back from wine country to charge yesterday evening, and took a couple of nice photos:

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Reactions: Ulmo
Woah!! 7 page thread about super chargers in Petaluma! Non the less I wanted to poke in and say I am ordering a model 3 mostly because this super charger and the one in Vacaville are in the two towns I most frequent. Tesla became a no-brainer once both superchargers went in.

Edit, on a side note I am very sad to see truck owners in Petaluma blocking all of the stalls. This unfortunately is also an issue near the free EV charging location In front of Target in the same shopping center. My father owns a non Tesla EV and commonly can't charge up because ICEs are blocking the stalls.

Last edited:
Just stopped by to see what's up. No signs of problems, 3 cars charging, apparently at full power, no others present. Still shows as "reduced power" on nav, no idea if anything is actually amiss. New model X just started charging @ 90KW with about 50% SOC.

I just asked my wife to swing by. Tesla employee using a charging station and said they are hoping the stations will be open to the public LATER TODAY! Right next to Dick's Sporting Goods at the E. Washington Exit.
I’m not sure the address given by the SUPERCHARGE.INFO website is accurate. My GPS along with GoogleMaps gives it as:
486 Kenilworth Drive
Petaluma, CA 94952.

The published 401 Kenilworth drive seems incorrect both on google maps and my own GPS

Google maps shows the address of this Supercharger as: 486 Kenilworth Dr, Petaluma, CA 94952, USA

The Tesla “Find Us” web page shows the address as:
East Washington Place Shopping Center
401 Kenilworth Drive
Petaluma, CA 94952

The address of the Dick’s Sporting Goods store which is very close to the Supercharger is: 401 Kenilworth Dr Ste 1030, Petaluma, CA 94952, USA

Either one will get you there.

Tesla has a small sign indicating a twenty stall expansion opening this year. It's unclear if this means a total of twenty or thirty stalls when complete. An expansion is definitely needed -- Petaluma is now a very busy location.

Reactions: ohmman
Tesla has a small sign indicating a twenty stall expansion opening this year. It's unclear if this means a total of twenty or thirty stalls when complete. An expansion is definitely needed -- Petaluma is now a very busy location.

Other Californian SCs have had signs like this over the past few months, I can't remember which ones though. However if you find one where the expansion is complete you can probably judge whether the number refers to new or total stalls!