Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Portland, OR - SW. Broadway (LIVE Feb 2023, 4 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The parking entrance is on Taylor st. Also once indide there doesn’t appear to be any signage (other than one sign in P2 that seems to actually point the wrong way). The chargers are down on P4.

Once there take the elevator up to L2 and walk a block to “Case Study Coffee Rosters”, which was open early Saturday morning for us. The L1 doors face Pioneer Courthouse Square, which also had food trucks. On level L1 there is a security guard who helpfully unlocked a bathroom for us too.

The parking entrance is on Taylor st. Also once indide there doesn’t appear to be any signage (other than one sign in P2 that seems to actually point the wrong way). The chargers are down on P4.

Once there take the elevator up to L2 and walk a block to “Case Study Coffee Rosters”, which was open early Saturday morning for us. The L1 doors face Pioneer Courthouse Square, which also had food trucks. On level L1 there is a security guard who helpfully unlocked a bathroom for us too.
Case Study is one of my fav coffee places. This station may be a high idle fee generator.

Reactions: Araman0
Guess Tesla needs to update the 24/7 listing on their site.

Per parkignnw.com the hours are:
Hours of Operation
  • Monday: 5:00AM - 12:00AM
  • Tuesday: 5:00AM - 12:00AM
  • Wednesday: 5:00AM - 12:00AM
  • Thursday: 5:00AM - 12:00AM
  • Friday: 5:00AM - 12:00AM
  • Saturday: 7:30AM - 2:00AM
  • Sunday: 7:30AM - 2:00AM
Also, it is interesting that Tesla has used the address of the building and not the address of the actual parking garage.

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
I wonder if you still pay the 6$/hr for parking there? I'm guessing yes.
I was in this garage just this last weekend (March 26th 2023) at 7pm on a Sunday. The charging area was full of tesla's with some even waiting in other parking spots. The charging seemed very slow (not 250 as advertised), as I remember it was registering well under 100 during the charge (batteries pre conditioned and at only 10% when I started charging). The supercharger is in the basement, 4 floors down and very hard to find as the signage is small and scarce. There is absolutely no cell or wifi reception that deep underground so nothing to watch or surf. BTW, it cost another $8 to exit the garage, what a scam. The app should state that there is this extra parking lot fee to use these chargers. If there were no other tesla drivers down there, it would be a very scary place to sit alone in your car.

The charging seemed very slow (not 250 as advertised), as I remember it was registering well under 100 during the charge (batteries pre conditioned and at only 10% when I started charging).

The 250kW advertisement, is a "up to" 250kW.

With only 4 stalls, there is probably only one cabinet; meaning that there is only ~360kW available to share across all 4 stalls. The minimum you would get is ~90kW, anything above that is what the other three stalls aren't currently using of their ~90kW allotment.

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
I was in this garage just this last weekend (March 26th 2023) at 7pm on a Sunday. The charging area was full of tesla's with some even waiting in other parking spots. The charging seemed very slow (not 250 as advertised), as I remember it was registering well under 100 during the charge (batteries pre conditioned and at only 10% when I started charging). The supercharger is in the basement, 4 floors down and very hard to find as the signage is small and scarce. There is absolutely no cell or wifi reception that deep underground so nothing to watch or surf. BTW, it cost another $8 to exit the garage, what a scam. The app should state that there is this extra parking lot fee to use these chargers. If there were no other tesla drivers down there, it would be a very scary place to sit alone in your car.
And Im sure when you enter the lot there are signs advertising parking rates and you take a ticket to enter. If you assume you get free parking because you are charging, that’s your fault. Yes it would be nice to be notified in the car but any signs upon entry should override what the car may or may not say. Beware, The HOT coffee is HOT…

Does anybody in the vicinity validate? Especially restaurants? I'd be down for a meal.
Does anybody in the vicinity validate? Especially restaurants? I'd be down for a meal.
1684364899354.png

Plenty of places to eat near the Supercharger, including the restaurants at several hotels that are close by