Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Quincy, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will guess that Quincy/George/Moses Lake are very low use SCs and therefore are excellent choices (for Tesla to increase revenue without impacting availability). I’ve been to all of these and they are mostly always unused and certainly less desirable (at gas station and grocery store) than others like Ellensburg or Ritzville (Starbucks, fast food). My next guess for the MagicDock would be Entiat and Tokio/Sprague (again, gas station with little other amenities). SCs near populated areas, especially near Tacoma-Seattle-Everett would probably be a mistake at this point in time. Every time I’ve charged “over there” the stations have been close to full. However, the “best” locations, Tesla-wise, would be SCs at showrooms like Liberty Lake, and Vancouver. These would serve as additional selling/marketing to non-Tesla owners. I can’t speak to the larger metro area ones like Seattle, Portland, Bellevue since those were very busy even years ago, so I stay away. Probably too busy to justify having non-Tesla EVs adding to the charging burden (again, just a guess).
Boardman fits the no amenity, unpopulated part but odd that there are ccs chargers in the same lot. Not turned on yet but literally in the adjacent parking spaces.

Not only are they low usage superchargers, but they're really bad holes in the CCS network. Driving from Seattle to Spokane you really have to stop in Ellensburg and there's a really small EA charger that's often full in that location.

The next v3 location that Tesla really trounces the CSS network is out in Forks. That location can get busy on travel days, but it's the only level 3 charger of any kind on the 163 mile drive from Port Angeles EA charger to the Aberdeen RAN or EA charger. Add in a trip to any two common destinations like Hoh rainforest, Rialto beach, Cape Flattery, etc. and you're closer to 250 miles between level 3 charges.
pretty sure ritzville has EA stalls. I know ellensburg has the ones at taco bell. The tokio and quincy would be good magic dock. Last time I was at quincy it was actually quite full which was surprise. At tokio, I've never had more than 2 others with me.

Is there a way to tell, without going there, how many chargers at each location have the magic dock?

You can check if the Google map 'Street View' have been recently updated.

- You can get the direct Google map location using the link from the Tesla/findus web page: Driving Directions

Magic Docks - Quincy, WA - Tesla Findus .jpg

You can check the number and layout of the stalls:

Magic Dock - Quincy, WA .jpg

And see that those stalls have a Magic Dock:

Magic Docks - Quincy, WA .jpg

Note: It would have been great to have the first stall with the charger on the left side to allow cars with a trailer or bike rack to charge easily.
But it seems that those were using the pre-installed set of four stalls and V3 charger, so difficult to have a custom layout, or ADA access.

You could search also some other EV charging web sites such as PlugShare.com - Quincy, WA where users might have posted some pictures,
and showing that the cable was long enough for their non-Tesla car:

Magic Docks - Quincy, WA - Taycan .jpg