Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Raleigh NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now, lets let the complex discussion of what % of the 3 cabinet v3s have to be in use before you are better off with an unshared V2.........making assumptions on what each car is pulling. :D
Well, of any of the 3 cars in a row are a nose-cone MS then you would be safe to get a better rate at a v3. :D

Honestly though, I feel like even if 3 stalls were occupied the chances of all of them being at a low SoC and all pulling in within 5-10 minutes of each other is pretty low so I feel that it would be a faster charge rate 99% of the time using the v3.

Personally, as a nose-cone MS I would pick an unoccupied pair of v2 just as a courtesy though since there is very little difference on my MS90D

Reactions: SigNC and Big Earl
Well, of any of the 3 cars in a row are a nose-cone MS then you would be safe to get a better rate at a v3. :D

Honestly though, I feel like even if 3 stalls were occupied the chances of all of them being at a low SoC and all pulling in within 5-10 minutes of each other is pretty low so I feel that it would be a faster charge rate 99% of the time using the v3.

Personally, as a nose-cone MS I would pick an unoccupied pair of v2 just as a courtesy though since there is very little difference on my MS90D
Oh absolutely, but then you also get into cabinet power sharing. It always turns into a good time wasting forum exercise :)

• Funny
Reactions: ChrisC