Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Revelstoke, BC - Victoria Rd.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AA217D51-C91C-4832-A582-234111ED867A.jpeg

There is a meter in place.

Now that you mention it, I don't see the transformer or a pad for it in any of the photos. Usually don't get a meter without a transformer though.

Edit: you can see the empty pad in the first photo johnny_snow posted on July 26th. We may not actually have a transformer.

Last edited:
The construction fences were down for a while before it was activated, so people probably got use to parking there and may have no idea it's now live if they pull up most of the stalls are empty. Give it a few months and most people should get the message, ideally before their vehicle is towed.

Reactions: johnny_snow
2BFBA47C-DD46-41BC-83BB-171F0786C1AC.jpeg

I haven’t been through here and not seen them ice’d. This was on the way back from a trip when 3 were ice’d and one was taken by a lightening so not technically ice’d but not a Tesla lol

I don’t blame the locals though. This parking lot is packed up all the time and these 8 empty stalls are just tempting ya. Everyone of these vehicles was moved 5-10 min after taking this photo and no one else came in for the 15 minute session