Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rocklin, CA (Tesla Service Center, 18 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged here last night at 11:15 PM - Plenty of slots available however I noticed a few Teslas plugged in & no owners. Assuming plugged in by the SC & left overnight for a customer to pickup in the morning.

Received the full 114 kW as I started charging about 34% SoC
You assume correctly. Those could also be test drive vehicles.

Makes me wonder why they don’t install more HPWC inside the lot for overnight charging.

• Helpful
Reactions: FlyF4
This may be similar to what they did recently when they were trying to get a ton of cars out before the end of the year. Service center is probably using the chargers themselves to push out cars. Rinse and repeat until the quarter push.

Speaking of which, I have yet to hear from the service center regarding my remote troubleshooting of my battery degradation. I have made multiple attempts to contacting Tesla regarding this issue by phone and by chat.

This may be similar to what they did recently when they were trying to get a ton of cars out before the end of the year. Service center is probably using the chargers themselves to push out cars.
Incorrect.

I am at Rocklin now. There is a Tesla service guy replacing charging cables and possibly doing other repairs that I am not privy to. Some of the chargers are down, but most are available and I’m charging at a normal rate.
Speaking of which, I have yet to hear from the service center regarding my remote troubleshooting of my battery degradation. I have made multiple attempts to contacting Tesla regarding this issue by phone and by chat.
Completely off topic for this thread, which is about the Rocklin Supercharger (not the Service Center here). You are welcome to start a thread in another forum about your issue.

I hope no one is going there to charge and expecting to use the restroom or even go into the showroom. We were by there last week and the showroom was closed and they weren't opening the restroom to the public (since it is inside the showroom). We went to Roseville Galleria SC just a few miles away. Lots of big stores there that are open and able to use the restroom right near the superchargers. Places to eat as well. At Rocklin, you have to walk quite a way to get something to eat while the car charges.

We were surprised that Tesla couldn't even open the restrooms where every other business in the area is doing it. Doesn't cost that much to hire someone to clean.

I hope no one is going there to charge and expecting to use the restroom or even go into the showroom. We were by there last week and the showroom was closed and they weren't opening the restroom to the public (since it is inside the showroom). We went to Roseville Galleria SC just a few miles away. Lots of big stores there that are open and able to use the restroom right near the superchargers. Places to eat as well. At Rocklin, you have to walk quite a way to get something to eat while the car charges.

We were surprised that Tesla couldn't even open the restrooms where every other business in the area is doing it. Doesn't cost that much to hire someone to clean.
The big shopping center next to Rocklin has lots of places to eat, bathrooms, etc. The movie theater closest and it has good food and restrooms that are open to anyone. You don't need a movie ticket.
The showroom is closed in keeping with state orders. Since the restroom is at the back of the showroom, it's closed also.

• Helpful

There is a pandemic that is currently affecting the state of California.

The big shopping center next to Rocklin has lots of places to eat, bathrooms, etc. The movie theater closest and it has good food and restrooms that are open to anyone. You don't need a movie ticket.
The showroom is closed in keeping with state orders. Since the restroom is at the back of the showroom, it's closed also.

Thanks I noticed those places up the hill a bit, but mom can't walk that far and I can't drop her off and leave her there. It is nicer for us to go to the Roseville SC for that reason. Big box store with restrooms right next to the SC. When we were there on the last two 2 trips there were no state orders in place. Every other business nearby had open restrooms. I just think Tesla didn't want to deal with it.

• Helpful
Oh, and to say thanks for the replies from PLUS EV and mspohr to update the status on what is going on down there. I do go through that area about once a month, so it sounds like the area is shut down again since our last cruise through there. Since most folks up here came from California, the news covers what is going on over there daily. It's nice to follow on here what goes on with the Rocklin service center though.

I appreciate that the service center errors on the side of safety. It was interesting though as we went over to the Acura service center to ask questions about future service on our Acura that they were still open, and service donuts, cookies, k-cup coffee in the waiting area :eek: Of course this was during our last couple of travels, not the current time as you folks indicate above.

Oh, and to say thanks for the replies from PLUS EV and mspohr to update the status on what is going on down there. I do go through that area about once a month, so it sounds like the area is shut down again since our last cruise through there. Since most folks up here came from California, the news covers what is going on over there daily. It's nice to follow on here what goes on with the Rocklin service center though.

I appreciate that the service center errors on the side of safety. It was interesting though as we went over to the Acura service center to ask questions about future service on our Acura that they were still open, and service donuts, cookies, k-cup coffee in the waiting area :eek: Of course this was during our last couple of travels, not the current time as you folks indicate above.
I was at the Mercedes dealership down the road last week and they were open. Was able to go inside the building to look at a car

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
I hope no one is going there to charge and expecting to use the restroom or even go into the showroom. We were by there last week and the showroom was closed and they weren't opening the restroom to the public (since it is inside the showroom).

We helped a family member pick up a Model Y at the end of June and the showroom was open, but only 5 people at a time could go in and they were limiting that to people picking up cars. Bathrooms weren't open to the public though. Which was not fun because it took 3 hours to get the car. :(

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert

Attachments

• 57FE940C-3F4B-4AC2-9F59-2E1D63809875.jpeg
    57FE940C-3F4B-4AC2-9F59-2E1D63809875.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: mociaf9