Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Juan Capistrano, CA (7 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wonderful news. Doing the dance of joy here in Studio City. So glad to be able to do my SD day-trips!! Randy and Fred, congratulations on being #s 1 and 2. What a beautiful picture of two cars chugging from an electron firehose. Randy, you have been our voice of reality and sanity on this thread as the rest of us speculated and fretted. Many thanks to you and to all the local spies who kept us informed of physical changes (and lack thereof). Nice day. The West Coast is truly open now, for southbounders as well as northbounders.

I think my car was #3 in the testers list. It was really nice to meet Randy, Fred, and Andrew in person. You meet the nicest people at Superchargers!!

The site really is UP. I was by there about 5:30 PM with one other owner tanking up. I expect the announcement will happen shortly after Tesla completes its paperwork.

The advice about using the Camino Capistrano freeway exits cannot be emphasized too much. They are one offramp/onramp south of Ortega Highway, which is undergoing a serious bridge expansion. That project causes serious congestion at the ramps for a mile both directions on the freeway.

Everyone ENJOY!! :)

It would be great for those of you that will be using the SC regularly to post and let us know if you run into waits, ICEing, etc. I will only use this SC a few times a year, so having an idea in advance of whether to expect a Hawthorne type of experience will be great.

y7e2ynaj.jpg

Charging now :) no one here.

They should shuffle the union bank shared parking signs. It'd be much smarter to remove the shared spot from charger 4a which is by itself.

Then 3b and 2b should be a union bank shared one. So that means everyone would get full 120kW at all times