Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seattle, WA - NW. Ballard Way (LIVE Dec 2020, 8 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cruised in here at 3am on a Thursday just to confirm that it's open 24 hours. It is! They close the south gate but leave the north gate open. Just like the last time I went here late at night there was no sign of security but also no signs of anyone sketchy. Kind of strange actually given how many people are living on the streets just a couple blocks away. This location still needs signage indicating how to get to the supercharger imo.

Apparently it is NOT 24/7. I don't know what time they closed the garage, but both north and south entrances were closed at 1 am Monday. Maybe they close the garage on Sunday night.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
Apparently it is NOT 24/7. I don't know what time they closed the garage, but both north and south entrances were closed at 1 am Monday. Maybe they close the garage on Sunday night.
Yep, I went down there around 3am just to confirm. Weird because I know I was down there before at 2am and 3am on weekdays and the north gate was open both times. I'll try to go down a couple times this week to see if this is a permanent change or if it is perhaps just a Sunday night/Monday morning thing. I'm a night owl and I live nearby :)

Reactions: beiognioa
I've been driving by this garage around 3am for the last 3 nights and it's been closed all 3 times. So I think it's safe to say that it is NOT a 24/7 supercharger. Does anyone want to try to call around and find out what the hours are? The only number posted near a garage entrance is an emergency number so I'd be hesitant to call that one.

I suspect that (at least) the 2&U place will start having better hours when the pandemic ends. The office space is brand new (and empty for now) and all those retail spaces above can host restaurants and bars that stay open late into the night. The Ballard one also has the potential to support late-night establishments when things open back up. These odd hours are surely just temporary.

Reactions: PLUS EV