Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sisters, OR (under construction Jan 2024, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Site is progressing. Vault installed and trenching appears done along with some visible conduit by vault. Some Tesla energy equipment on site…lots of snow at site so only shot I could get from car I live with in a mile, so will keep an eye on it
IMG_9067.jpeg

Site is progressing. Vault installed and trenching appears done along with some visible conduit by vault. Some Tesla energy equipment on site…lots of snow at site so only shot I could get from car I live with in a mile, so will keep an eye on itView attachment 1010220
Site is progressing. Vault installed and trenching appears done along with some visible conduit by vault. Some Tesla energy equipment on site…lots of snow at site so only shot I could get from car I live with in a mile, so will keep an eye on itView attachment 1010220

Too bad that these darn Tesla batteries no longer can get me all the way to sisters from Corvallis. Too bad I won’t be able to use this new supercharger. They need a supercharger on the top of the mountain pass.
The only Tesla that might have a tough time making the drive from Corvallis to Sisters on a full charge would be a degraded S60 (in winter). Is that what you are driving? If so, detouring to Detroit Lakes for a top off only adds 23 minutes.

Too bad that these darn Tesla batteries no longer can get me all the way to sisters from Corvallis. Too bad I won’t be able to use this new supercharger. They need a supercharger on the top of the mountain pass.
I can go all the way to Bend from Corvallis in my old 85D even in subfreezing and snow, Sisters is a breeze. @PLUS EV is right, detouring through Detroit is no big deal, I'll do that sometimes anyway if the weather is gnarly on Tombstone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Earl
Moderator note: 26 posts regarding a member's concerns with range on a Model X have been moved to this new discussion thread:

Bruce.