Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sparks, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, but EM is trying to tease you and me into buying a newer car to transfer that free supercharging :)
Yes, Tesla's new Supercharger Transfer offer makes sense for some current FUSC owners. For me I'm staying at status quo. FB_IMG_1697394032473.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Was the display active?
Display is off except for the white Tesla logo light below it, and sounds like it'll be that way on a per-site basis depending on when Tesla is ready to test out stall payments. Presumably these V4 could be activated for non-Teslas even without the display like existing V3 Magic Dock requiring the Tesla app, but at least right now, Sparks is not a "Charge Your Non-Tesla" Supercharger choice yet.

From chatting with various Tesla people from Fremont, Buffalo, etc. various parts are engineered to support future capabilities especially during the transition as V4 ramps, so this included preparations for the shared V3/V4 cabinet and probably future upgrades for some dedicated V4+ cabinets to reach the higher rating of the V4 stalls.

Here you go! Sounds like the backend for non-Tesla charging is not ready yet.

View attachment 984675
Thank you for the pictures! Interesting there's no center pin. The documentation looks like there should be one present for the kV connector. Also based on the scratches on the side of the connector, it looks like there are two depths when plugging it in. 400v VS 1000v maybe? Cable looks thicker too. Are you able to find the sticker on the cabinet that has the voltage and amperage ratings on it?
1698085588610.png