Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Staunton, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. It’s been a while and glad to be back.

I am local and will check on this tomorrow. Did a double-take when it showed up on my “nearby superchargers” list on the app tonight. Rumor of superchargers at that sheetz had been circulating locally for at least a year, so I stopped looking. Will sniff around tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Well, peeps, I can confirm that STAUNTON SUPERCHARGER IS LIVE! Was only pulling 91-99mi/hr, but my battery was near-full and well, it is 25 out. I'll stop again when I actually need. So, come to Staunton, everyone! Get away from you big-city bustle- lots to do here. Shakespeare, cute town, culture, music. Home to world-renowned Heifetz string school and the American Shakespeare Center. And our gas stations serve joules. Thanks, Elon!

IMG_8606.jpg
IMG_8608.PNG
IMG_8609.PNG

Had been making routine RT to C-Ville from Winchester October-December. Yesterday I made the trip again and assumed it would route me to the Mount Jackson location (per Norma), however it had me go here. I had no idea it was there, but this is a perfect location at the intersection of two major highways. Was getting over 400mi/hr.

Attachments

• 95E9561D-4D13-472D-BC52-B6C8E4597E88.jpeg
    95E9561D-4D13-472D-BC52-B6C8E4597E88.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Acps110