Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Taree, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I think everyone else uses my trailer more than I ever have. It caged and braked so gets used whenever anyone moves stuff. I’ve carted gravel and sand etc but these days the truck just delivers it.
Once my trailer came back after being gone for 2 weeks covered in red bull dust.
I think I’ll just sell it, although the mesh walls make a good clothes line when it’s parked in the shed.

I use my caged 7x4 most often as a staging area for bulk waste until I have enough to justify a tip run. It's been great not having to worry about managing skip bins during recent work and save quite a bit of money in the process...

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Taree to see the new superchargers in person.

Reactions: dronus
Used to do a lot of those but my local council has a $65 fee for extra kerbside collection. So tip visits no longer.

Would be interesting to go to Taree with a box trailer to investigate the end charger bay.
I would but I don’t have a towbar and taking the ice car with the trailer from Adelaide to Taree to look at the EV charger might be somewhat weird.