Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Taree, NSW

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Tesla is proposing a 6-bay supercharger site in Taree. They've been negotiating with council for a location.

News story (paywalled for me): MidCoast Council considers Tesla "supercharger station" for Taree

It will be discussed at council meeting today: https://www.midcoast.nsw.gov.au/fil.../25-august-2021-ordinary-meeting-agenda-i.pdf

Council planning offers have recommended support and have offered two possible locations.

(I've added to supercharge.info with the first location - pin can be moved in the future if needed)

cafz

Jul 17, 2020
Australia
Hard to believe Nabiac is such a hive of activity and congestion that parking spaces are at such a premium they'll choose them over a charger that will increase passing trade. The Manhattan of the Manning Valley, who knew?

• Funny
Reactions: Chuq

Anubis

Aug 4, 2019
Sydney
If they end up at the South Taree interchange (where the Evie ones are) that's less than 90kms from the Cassegrain (Port Macquarie) Superchargers.
Good to see Tesla starting to work on density for the major highways.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC