Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Thousand Oaks, CA - West Hillcrest Drive (LIVE 3 Aug 2018, Urban type)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It occurred to me that we lack a top-down from the parking structure. As of now:
CAE2DE83-94FF-42C3-82DF-0B4E8FFA0EEE.jpeg

Does “Urban Style” refer to the charger? I don’t recognize the chargers. They’re different than the norm. Can anyone explain why?

from Supercharging Cities
"To increase efficiency and support a high volume of cars, these Superchargers have a new architecture that delivers a rapid 72 kilowatts of dedicated power to each car."

This is odd. Both of these show up via the in-car Nav. One at 350 West Hillcrest Drive and the one 4 miles east thereof. Via the voice command “Navigate to Thousand Oaks supercharger”.

Of course, the one east shows the 24 stalls. The one west just shows an address.

No other “not *yet* open” SC shows up - as one would expect.

Anyone know why this appears to be the exception? Drivers don’t need to be given the option of navigating to SCs that are not yet functional.

Reactions: rrosenbl
Why did my Model 3 guide me to this supercharger at the Oaks that was still under construction and didn't even show a second one in Thousand Oaks?
First question is answered by the previous posts. 2nd question seems unusual. The functioning supercharger definitely showed up in my Nav when I was in the area. I do however, drive an S not a 3.

Interesting that this location does not show on Tesla’s supercharger map as coming soon. Only the Westlake Promenade supercharger is shown. Probably just a mixup given there are going to be two Thousand Oaks locations. Just surprised they aren’t taking credit for it on the map as it is clearly going to be coming very soon.