Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tukwila, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by today (Saturday)—construction has a ways to go. Missing the main transformer, trench to the Tesla transformers is flooded, looked like a bunch of fencing to go in, a streetlight stub waiting. At least a few weeks of work once that transformer arrives. There will be a chase ATM within 50’, Starbucks and a few other food choices, Target. Great location once it’s done.

The Chase ATM was there prior to the construction and ripped out. I wonder if they took it out temporarily to do their work because it was in the way. This location can't come soon enough. Fed Way is always busy and it's only getting worse with summer season here now. I'm sure all the food places in that plaza will get a boost of customers.

Fences are down. Looks promising

Attachments

• PXL_20220716_041851049.jpg
    PXL_20220716_041851049.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 101
  • PXL_20220716_041847048.jpg
    PXL_20220716_041847048.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 78
The permit and the One Call dig request are both associated with the Supercharger. The dig is to run power from the main line to the charging location.
Yes. Just surprised it wasn’t done at the same time as the original one call request at the 333 address. And I couldn’t find a separate electrical permit so it is all tied into the public works permit. Just odd how some municipalities file things. I wouldn’t call a Tesla project on private property Public Works unless tax payer money is funding it.