Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I take offense at that! that is the part of the lot I always park in (maybe because no one else is willing to park at the end of the lot and walk....)

Maybe I should say "few are willing to park at the end of the lot"? :)

On a tangent, I do find it kind of amazing that I have no door dings on my car. I park it normally and I've been in some tight spaces with it. By this time with my Buick I had several door dings.

actually the local rate is $0.08 (residential), likely less for commercial. So Blink's $0.49 is at least 6x the elec cost.
Don't forget that many EV charging stations have to pay demand charges, which complicate electric pricing. IE, if they can charge several cars with a fast charger, they may pay a lot of additional money based on the peak usage in the highest 15 minutes of usage for the whole month. Demand charges can easily double the electricity price. And that's before paying for the EVSE, support & upkeep, etc.

Sort of a Tesla moment: My daughter has been laughing at my frequent checking of the status of the Freddy's Supercharger site. I was out of town for a couple days and got a tiny photo in a text message from her of a car being supercharged. So I must have missed being the first person to post it was on line. I got home and checked, but no one had posted so I was going to run over there to get a photo. Daughter told me to check the photo closer.... It was her old Camry!
IMG953410.jpg

The charge cables on each pedestal are still tied up. The stalls were not ICE’d today when I drove by, but I did see that the parking signs read as 60 minute general parking. No dedicated electric car charging only signs. Hopefully the location is undesirable enough to discourage ICE cars.

Thanks for the regular updates.

In the photo above, I noticed that the pedestal is numbered. My impression was that this was done only after the Tesla testing has completed and just before the SC went "live".

I suppose one possibility consistent with the data is that they discovered a problem soon after the testing was complete and the SC went live. That would explain the limited visibility in the car NAV, the numbered stalls, and the caution tape.