Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Webster, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m interested in some particular yellow lettering...

995D6424-6D8A-465F-A80E-749818D2FA68.jpeg

I'm trying to figure this one out. How can all 4 pedestals get used here? Unless my eyes and little grey cells are failing me, you can't fit two Model 3s side-by-side, much less the wider models, in the space between the two far pedestals. So the only way to have 4 vehicles charging on this side of the lot is for all four vehicles to park *cough* properly.

Or are the legacy (?) white stall marking lines, and the camera angle, just screwing up my visual perspective here?

proper-park.jpg

Back-in to GTFO .... and also allow everyone to charge? :p

From the other photo, that shows 8 pedestals, these are indeed all part of pairs for a total of 12 pedestals.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure this one out. How can all 4 pedestals get used here? Unless my eyes and little grey cells are failing me, you can't fit two Model 3s side-by-side, much less the wider models, in the space between the two far pedestals. So the only way to have 4 vehicles charging on this side of the lot is for all four vehicles to park *cough* properly.

Or are the legacy (?) white stall marking lines, and the camera angle, just screwing up my visual perspective here?

View attachment 435310

Back-in to GTFO .... and also allow everyone to charge? :p

From the other photo, that shows 8 pedestals, these are indeed all part of pairs for a total of 12 pedestals.

There is a yellow parking line that shows the spacing for 2 Teslas and from looking at that it looks all fine to me.

Reactions: mociaf9
How so? Just back in like nearly every other supercharger. The only one that's "difficult" is the Austin SC since the lot is very small and narrow.

The group of 8 closer to Rudy's are fine. The 3 that are at the entrance of the parking space are pretty close to the curb on the opposite side and don't allow you to swing out and get straight in. I may have been doing it wrong, but I found it difficult..

Reactions: SammichLover
How so? Just back in like nearly every other supercharger. The only one that's "difficult" is the Austin SC since the lot is very small and narrow.
Nose-in is more easily made a PITA by stuff opposite it. Those posts out at the end of the stalls make things tighter.

The Denton SC, which has all nose-in stalls, has this going on with the middle 3 or so stalls, too.

My ire w/that SC is the genesis of my sig line.