Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Webster, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by this morning. Raining and no activity however, here's a few pictures to view.

View attachment 420063 View attachment 420064 View attachment 420066 View attachment 420068 View attachment 420069 View attachment 420070

Must be a bad side of town though. The wheels are already missing on that white trailer.
Ran by today. The only significant difference is that there are a set of cabinets surrounded by a fence in the area where the men are working in Darmie’s photos.

02FF88C8-544A-4268-83F2-58AA0D468192.jpeg
Latest photo. Stalls are conduited. Looks like they are waiting for the transformer.

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS and byeLT4
Ran by the site Monday 7/8 and it appears to be at a standstill (unchanged from Pale-rider's #85 post) until the charging pedestals arrive because I'm 95% that CenterPoint will not be cleared to bring power to the site without the pedestals. Now they could drop the transformer on the pad, but there will not be any feeders connected to the overheads. I do remember the GC telling me the pedestals wouldn't arrive until late July at the earliest, but at the time I just figured he was under promising in order to over deliver. I guess he was shooting straight.

Not on the new Tesla map?

That's not a new thing... I can tell you about several charging stations in Michigan that just appeared completely out of the blue without any advance warning that they were even coming. The Supercharger in Ludington is a prime example of that. It was never on the Tesla map as coming soon...until one day it was just there and available to use. There's also a third charger under construction around Grand Rapids that is not on the Tesla map either...yet it will be open in another month or so. Then there's Escanaba which has been "Target opening in 2017" then "Target opening in 2018" and now "Target opening in 2019".

So what I'm saying is... That map isn't exactly something to be relied upon completely.

That's not a new thing... I can tell you about several charging stations in Michigan that just appeared completely out of the blue without any advance warning that they were even coming. The Supercharger in Ludington is a prime example of that. It was never on the Tesla map as coming soon...until one day it was just there and available to use. There's also a third charger under construction around Grand Rapids that is not on the Tesla map either...yet it will be open in another month or so. Then there's Escanaba which has been "Target opening in 2017" then "Target opening in 2018" and now "Target opening in 2019".

So what I'm saying is... That map isn't exactly something to be relied upon completely.

I just wonder what legislation holds up what. It's as if the official Tesla map don't want the state legislators to know what's going on until it's done. ..and what's the real reason for the lack of peristalsis? Humm. Michigan, Texas.... Na, but I do remember in the 60's listing to pop griping about conspiracies. Here I am doing the same thing.

• Funny
Reactions: IT Geek