Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodburn, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had lunch at Arby’s and there is a pile of hardware sitting in the parking spots to the right (as you are facing them) of the existing stalls. Includes 4 precast pedestal bases, and boxes for 4 v3 pedestals. Couldn’t come at a better time if they get these done before the holiday travel rush. Even midday on a Friday there were never less than 5 of the 8 stalls occupied while we were eating, and we weren’t charging. Rapid turnover too… at one point there were three cars either pulling in or out of a spot at the same time. I think the most we saw was 7 of 8 in use.

I must have been there about the same time as you today. One of the stalls, 1B, appeared to be broken. (Plug was laying on the ground.). Since 1A was open, I chose it for guaranteed non-sharing.

I also saw the new equipment waiting to be installed.

1665620104469.png

Posted in Tesla Owner's Club Oregon Facebook page last night. @Chuq not sure how you all handle additions to already open stations, but this one seems potentially not all that far away from being done.

Was just browsing around the mobile app because I'm always interested to see current usage, and the Woodburn site is listed as 12 stalls now, instead of 8. It is also listed at a max of 250 kW as opposed to the previous 150. @Chuq @Big Earl supercharge.info is showing this site as 8 stalls and 150 kW still, as a heads up.

View attachment 901569
Did they replace the existing 8 stalls and power cabinets so it’s a full V3 site? I thought they just added on 4 V3 stalls.

Yes, they just added 4 V3 stalls across the aisle from the existing 8.
It's funny (but not surprising) how many folks don't know V2 from V3. When we were last in Woodburn late last month, the 4 V3 stalls were all open, and the v2 stalls were mostly in use, and thus mostly paired. We pulled in, grabbed a V3, and left again before anyone at the V2 stalls moved. :)

It's funny (but not surprising) how many folks don't know V2 from V3. When we were last in Woodburn late last month, the 4 V3 stalls were all open, and the v2 stalls were mostly in use, and thus mostly paired. We pulled in, grabbed a V3, and left again before anyone at the V2 stalls moved. :)
Yea, I'm there a couple of times a month and I see this every time. Most of the time I'm driving one of my old S's so I try and use the old ones and save the V3's for the cars that can benefit from it but I often have to go over to the empty V3's to avoid pairing.

Was just browsing around the mobile app because I'm always interested to see current usage, and the Woodburn site is listed as 12 stalls now, instead of 8. It is also listed at a max of 250 kW as opposed to the previous 150. @Chuq @Big Earl supercharge.info is showing this site as 8 stalls and 150 kW still, as a heads up.

View attachment 901569
It says max 250kw because the max you can get at the site is 250kw. Doesnt mean all stalls max out at 250kw but you can max out at 250kw.