Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodburn, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought his name was Eric or Erik.
I meant that I may have seen him online but I am not able to associate his name with the person I remember meeting last year.

His name is Eric, and he is both a Tesla enthusiast (although no model S just yet) and a really great guy. I spoke to him today, and of course he can't confirm anything either way until a public announcement. However based on the data that Odenator uncovered, I suggest we plan on having a meeting there in a few weeks :wink:

I would suggest that the Portland area group have one of their next get-togethers there ( Andy you might know some of those folks )

Swung by Elmer's at Woodburn today and found some spray paint on the grass near the edge of the parking lot that looks an awful lot like they're about to dig for an installation.

IMG_0795.jpg
IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg

My name is Eric Olson. I spoke with Frank a few days ago. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers!

Eric Olson

Eric,

Welcome to the forum! It was great to speak with you this weekend. As you can undoubted tell from this thread, a number of us are quite excited about the new Supercharger in your area. If you happen to see activity 'somewhere in Woodburn', we would appreciate it if you could keep us posted.

Several of us are also talking about organizing a breakfast trip soon. Does Elmers have a separate room that we could reserve? I realize you have a committment that may take you out of the country on a moments notice, but we hope to meet you, either on that trip or shortly thereafter.

FrankC

Eric,

Welcome to the forum! It was great to speak with you this weekend. As you can undoubted tell from this thread, a number of us are quite excited about the new Supercharger in your area. If you happen to see activity 'somewhere in Woodburn', we would appreciate it if you could keep us posted.

Several of us are also talking about organizing a breakfast trip soon. Does Elmers have a separate room that we could reserve? I realize you have a committment that may take you out of the country on a moments notice, but we hope to meet you, either on that trip or shortly thereafter.

FrankC

Hear, hear! Our group would LOVE that! Great suggestion Frank!

Great sleuth work Oregonians! It is so great to see the I-5 corridor taking shape so quickly now!

It is exciting to see that Tesla is not standing on ceremony, and is moving some of the "Fall" sites forward opportunistically. I think they have learned that you just can't predict all the external dependencies with this build-out, and one has to take the lucky breaks along with the doggy-dog delays! Clearly, ADK is one tight ship. I how they have the contract for Ellensburg as well. As I sit in Clarkston, WA typing this at the in-laws, I dream of finally making this monthly 900 mile round-trip at full speed soon!