Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - York (York Township), PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the Supercharger map was recently updated by Tesla, a planned York area location popped up with a target open of this summer.

Well I believe I found it. Construction fence, a cargo container, and conduit on a trailer lead me to believe the location is at.... another Sheetz.

160 Leader Heights Rd, York, PA 17403

This is extremely easy to get to off of I-83 at the Leaders Heights Exit (Exit 14), with a side exit out of the Sheetz putting you at a stoplight for a smooth exit.

Nearby amenities on the same side of the street are Sheetz, Arby's, Subway, First Wok (sit down Chinese restaurant), Domino's, Janina's Fine Desserts (bakery), and a fitness center. Across the overpass on the other side of the highway is McDonalds, Rutters (Another gas/convenience store with semi-truck traffic), and a Rite Aid.

Funny enough, there is also an EVgo station at the Arby's next door.

IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0976.jpg
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0978.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

No worries. I also don't own a X75D yet either :)

Hopefully it’s faster than PA’s construction on the highways. My 100 battery 100% charge can make it from Annapolis to Harrisburg and back, no charge, with very little to spare. If you don’t own the x75d yet, you’ll be interested to know I spend 55% juice going “up” vs 40% battery coming “down” back to MD. Wet roads cause more range loss than any traffic we hit. When it rains on the way up and I’m past 60% used, I must Harrisburg supercharge to get home. If you got the x75d today, you’ll be ok, have to charge at the Harrisburg supercharger. It’s always empty and usually fast when I visit it.

I wonder if they'd let me borrow a X75D for the weekend to test my normal run... in any case the one at york should solve the problem, although I prefer to not take the time charge if I don't have to.

We make the run no problem in my S85, with only a 90% charge to start.

I wonder if they'd let me borrow a X75D for the weekend to test my normal run... in any case the one at york should solve the problem, although I prefer to not take the time charge if I don't have to.

We make the run no problem in my S85, with only a 90% charge to start.

I’m sure they would, if they have a loaner available.

Yea my s85 had about the same real range as the x100. I recall my first range anxiety on that trip was right after Tesla software update changed the range display to reserve 15-20 miles after 0 miles. I had the same actual range, it now shows 5 miles left vs 25 usual at that spot. I drove on 0 for the last few miles really slow.