Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Southern California (location speculation)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, indeed.

But some of us like me are stupid. Really stupid. I have tried to link items here and have the classic epic failure.

So, unless there is a step-by-step guide on this site, (which maybe you should show us stupid people where it is) maybe give the person the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe you are one of those lucky souls who are omniscient. Not everyone is as smart as you.
Dude. Chill. It was just a recommendation, not an insult or reprimand. We have conversed together for many years and I never once seen you speak to someone this way.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Dude. Chill. It was just a recommendation, not an insult or reprimand. We have conversed together for many years and I never once seen you speak to someone this way.
My sincere apologies then.

It did not come across as a recommendation to me. I'd have worded it differently. :) My experiences on this site and others are not positive when it comes to understanding how to do things or understanding what things mean. It becomes tiresome and fruitless to keep a journal of all the tips and tricks that can be done--especially when version X.Y is released and there are substantial changes. And then many individuals are unhelpful when others don't understand what is happening.

Hope you personally have one hundred days of slope time in the eastern Sierra this winter! :)

@MarcoRPTesla on twitter found this new spot east of downtown Los Angeles

Attachments

• F830EF75-1182-4274-BDE9-342FB863BCB2.jpeg
    F830EF75-1182-4274-BDE9-342FB863BCB2.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 3B93ED98-FD8B-4AA5-83EA-CBA5EE08138B.jpeg
    3B93ED98-FD8B-4AA5-83EA-CBA5EE08138B.jpeg
    502.3 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Misterbee
Not sure if it’s going to Tesla or EA but looks to be at least 10-12 spots in Eastvale with pvc popping out of the ground in each spot.

By the 15 freeway and Cantu exist in the Costco plaza next to Amazon warehouse.

Attachments

• 61183E4E-8637-40FE-89AD-3A289BB47EB0.jpeg
    61183E4E-8637-40FE-89AD-3A289BB47EB0.jpeg
    907.9 KB · Views: 114
Not sure if it’s going to Tesla or EA but looks to be at least 10-12 spots in Eastvale with pvc popping out of the ground in each spot.

By the 15 freeway and Cantu exist in the Costco plaza next to Amazon warehouse.

There doesn't look like there's enough room (or big enough conduit run, but that's harder to judge) for level 3 chargers. Might be an array of double-corded L2s?

I'd suggest Tesla consider installing a Supercharger in Rancho Santa Margarita (RSM). I'm a bit baffled why there isn't one there, or any nearby area along the 241 toll road, especially for those road trips people living there start on the toll road to get to Riverside or the Desert.

Also, my wife works in RSM now and Teslas are most abundant there as one would expect. DCFC's are few there as well. Target has... 3 stalls.

Where is the Tesla suggestion box?

Reactions: Du30
probably another Glendale location:
Glendale Fashion Center, lower level parking
Hard to tell if it is Tesla or something else, but there was bunch of metal conduits there.
Couldn't find anything in permit database, they have records available only up to January.
PXL_20230801_055810309.jpgPXL_20230801_055523093.jpgPXL_20230801_055457466.jpg

Hard to tell if it is Tesla or something else, but there was bunch of metal conduits there.
Couldn't find anything in permit database, they have records available only up to January.

Considering the size of the fenced lot, it is more probably a new Tesla Supercharger location,
or a combination of Tesla and another type of Supercharger.

However, just about one mile away, there is already a 20 stalls Tesla Supercharger at the Glendale Galleria?

View attachment 961324View attachment 961325View attachment 961326
looks like there already thread for that: