Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to hang out with Jerry's daughter at his house on D St. before she moved back in with her mother in Egypt. He was SUCH a Mac head that my friend Aaron and I would hang out with him for hours talking about Apple, and we inherited a ton of stuff from him as he had the bucks to afford new stuff all the time and we were poor 20-somethings.

But I never had to talk to him about his music, which I never liked, probably not enough pot use in my formative years.

Made it to DC. Caught a concert at the Kennedy Center. Staying with some friends for a few days so taking a small break from the road.

Check-ins for 2022-10-06
- Harrisonburg, VA (#1089)
- Woodstock, VA (#1090)
- Winchester, VA (#1091)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#1092)
- Urbana, MD (#1093)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#1094)
- Sterling, VA (#1095)
- Manassas, VA (#1096)
- Fairfax, VA (#1097)
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#1098)
I'll be back in Northern Virginia by Saturday afternoon. Will you still be around Monday? Interested in a quick Meetup of so?

Sutton, WV. First. Don't think I can wait for Vera to get here as she is still at least an hour away.

The pin on the in-car nav is in the wrong location. I'm reporting it every way I can think of. Supercharger.info has the correct location. Tesla has it on the other side of the highway.

PXL_20221007_233233213.jpg

PXL_20221008_001523614.jpg

516 miles today. The broader Chicago area was a slog and ate up much more time than I expected. For tomorrow and Saturday, I was planning to cut across Ontario and catch the fall colors in upper New York and then head south towards home. However, when I got to Holland, MI, there were some really dark clouds coming off the lake and it began to rain hard within minutes of my arrival. I raced out of there to stay ahead of the front. When I got to Portage, I pulled up the NAM weather model to see what was in store. Cold was in store for Ontario and New York, so I decided to change plans and head south.

I will clear Indiana tomorrow (and possibly some of the Kentucky superchargers) before heading East. It'll still be cool, but not as cold. Since I have no warm-weather gear with me, I think I'll be more comfortable with this route.

@SilverMonk and I were planning to get together near Detroit. When I made this last-minute decision to head South, I thought we'd missed that opportunity, but he was down for driving over to Fort Wayne from near Toledo. We had dinner and chatted for a couple of hours. Great time. Thanks for making the trip SilverMonk!

Check-ins for 2022-10-06
- Rochelle, IL (#1016)
- Algonquin, IL (#1017)
- South Barrington, IL (#1018)
- Oswego, IL (#1019)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#1020)
- Benton Harbor, MI (#1021)
- Holland, MI (#1022)
- Portage - Westnedge Ave, MI (#1023)

View attachment 860946

View attachment 860945
678 miles today. An interesting factoid that I completely bypassed Ohio. I also found that the in-car pin for the Sutton, WV supercharger is in the wrong location. I reported it multiple ways. Will be interesting to see how long it takes Tesla to fix it. Did a 98% charge in Sutton since I'm heading straight across the mountains tomorrow and I'll have a cold-soaked battery. Not much between Weston and Harrisburg, so I want to have plenty of juice.

Check-ins for 2022-10-07
- Fort Wayne - Illinois Rd, IN (#1024)
- Indianapolis - E Southport Rd, IN (#1025)
- Shelbyville, IN (#1026)
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#1027)
- Elizabethtown, KY (#1028)
- Sutton, WV (#1029) (First to check-in)

Sutton, WV. First. Don't think I can wait for Vera to get here as she is still at least an hour away.

The pin on the in-car nav is in the wrong location. I'm reporting it every way I can think of. Supercharger.info has the correct location. Tesla has it on the other side of the highway.

View attachment 861301
View attachment 861300

1665192924827.png

Check-ins for 2022-10-07
- Le Caylar, France (#450)
- Albaret-Sainte-Marie, France (#451)
- Dardilly, France (#452)

Check-ins for 2022-10-08
- Mâcon, France (#453)
- Tournus, France (#454) (First to check-in)
- Chalon-sur-Saône, France (#455) (First to check-in)
- Beaune, France (#456)
- Beaune Nord, France (#457) (First to check-in)
- Dijon, France (#458)
- Besançon, France (#459)

Visited the Mini World in Lyon and a cave a few kilometers away. The Mini World is good, but no comparison to the Miniaturwunderland in Hamburg.

The cave had some bats and some very small paths that were a real challenge. They even had ways around. Unfortunately I couldn't get a photo to proper show how small they are. PXL_20221008_114432591.jpgPXL_20221008_115930470.NIGHT.jpg

On a short break from Disney, we watched the SpaceX Crew 5 launch on Wednesday from Titusville. It was the first launch that I've been able to see in person since I was lucky enough to watch a shuttle launch back in 2001. On the return trip to Orlando, I was able to pick up the Rockledge, FL supercharger.

Shout out to the pizza & pasta place near the charger, as the food was really good. Brooklyn's.

#712, 10/05/22, Rockledge, FL
20221005_160703.jpg

On a short break from Disney, we watched the SpaceX Crew 5 launch on Wednesday from Titusville. It was the first launch that I've been able to see in person since I was lucky enough to watch a shuttle launch back in 2001. On the return trip to Orlando, I was able to pick up the Rockledge, FL supercharger.

Shout out to the pizza & pasta place near the charger, as the food was really good. Brooklyn's.
I'm planning on going to see the Falcon Heavy launch on the 28th. I'll keep this place in mind if we hit Rockledge.

Reactions: evp and Polly Wog
678 miles today. An interesting factoid that I completely bypassed Ohio. I also found that the in-car pin for the Sutton, WV supercharger is in the wrong location. I reported it multiple ways. Will be interesting to see how long it takes Tesla to fix it. Did a 98% charge in Sutton since I'm heading straight across the mountains tomorrow and I'll have a cold-soaked battery. Not much between Weston and Harrisburg, so I want to have plenty of juice.

Check-ins for 2022-10-07
- Fort Wayne - Illinois Rd, IN (#1024)
- Indianapolis - E Southport Rd, IN (#1025)
- Shelbyville, IN (#1026)
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#1027)
- Elizabethtown, KY (#1028)
- Sutton, WV (#1029) (First to check-in)

View attachment 861311
Home. About 11,750 miles total. One last new-to-me supercharger today taking my total to 1,030. Will do a summary post soon. That was quite a trip.

Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#1030)

Monongahela National Forrest
PXL_20221008_151022569.jpg