Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to be In Fredonia NY tonight at about 10pm if anyone else is in the "neighborhood." One of the few times that living near Buffalo is an advantage - at least with regard to SCs - otherwise it's the place to be (no hurricanes and a lot more water than Vegas, Phoenix). Ok, what's the problem with a few snow flakes?
Fredonia NY (1st)

This one was a surprise since I don't recall seeing it in the "construction" phase. Unique element is one charger is all by itself off to the side of the lot. No back-in required. Would work great if you had a trailer in tow. Technically would even work for a Tesla-semi?

A few people have reported that the Monticello Minnesota supercharger is showing up on their nav. I'm heading there now to see if it's truly online.
It's live.
PXL_20221005_031739836.jpg

PXL_20221005_031824707.jpg

Another beautiful driving day through the forests of Kentucky and Tennessee, foliage was just starting to turn. Very little traffic, the Western Kentucky Parkway was particularly pleasant. Luckily my wife was working from the car and taking conference calls most of the day so she didn't notice that we only went 280 miles but took 560 miles to do it. She did wonder why, if we were heading east, we kept going back and forth between central and eastern time zones.

Check-ins for 2022-10-04
- Haubstadt - Ruffian Way, IN (#1071)
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#1072)
- Elizabethtown, KY (#1073)
- Beaver Dam, KY (#1074)
- Bowling Green, KY (#1075)
- Crossville, TN (#1076)
- Knoxville - Brookview Centre Way, TN (#1077)
You could always dust off the meandering time zone lines. For example, does your wife know that SE Oregon is on Mountain Time? Or that West Wendover NV is also on Mountain Time, or Pensacola FL on Central Time?

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Fredonia NY (1st)

This one was a surprise since I don't recall seeing it in the "construction" phase. Unique element is one charger is all by itself off to the side of the lot. No back-in required. Would work great if you had a trailer in tow. Technically would even work for a Tesla-semi?
That one surprised me too. I actually stayed in that town back in July. It must have been under construction back then.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
I did manage to get back JUST in the nick of time as everywhere I have been this morning EA no longer has free charging

Check-ins for 2022-10-04
- Yucca Valley, CA (#568)
- Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV (#569)
- Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV (#570)
- Las Vegas - W Flamingo Rd, NV (#571)

That's California and Nevada cleared again and nothing opened on the way home.

I stopped by a BUNCH of ALMOST opened chargers but I didn't pick up any unopened ones on this trip

Just returned home from a day of driving during which I managed to use ONE new-to-me supercharger.
The purpose of the drive to Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Holland, MI, was to search Homegoods stores for a particular pillow for our daughter-in-law.
My wife found it at the Homegoods near the Holland charger.
We did stop at the new charger site in Lansing that appears ready to go; but it was not turned on yet.

Check-ins for 2022-10-05
- Holland, MI (#394)

Day 6 started off with the Great Smoky Mountains National Park just after sunrise. This meant we got through Pigeon Forge before sunrise and from its reputation and looks, this was a very good thing.
20221005_082627.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-10-05
- Pigeon Forge, TN (#1078)
- Asheville - Thetford St, NC (#1079)
- Asheville - South Tunnel Rd, NC (#1080)
- Old Fort, NC (#1081)
- Boone, NC (#1082)
- Bristol, VA (#1083)
- Princeton, WV (#1084)
- Salem, VA (#1085)
- Lynchburg, VA (#1086)
- Madison Heights, VA (#1087)
- Farmville, VA (#1088)

The twists and turns aren't done yet. This morning I noticed a huge dent in my right front fender. Turns out the shop somehow damaged the car and didn't tell me. They've agreed to cover the repair when I get home, but OMG, I'm ready for this trip to be over. When I got to the hotel tonight, the passenger door is now hitting the front fender when I open the door. I'm super happy that the battery is already replaced (and under warranty), but the experience in total has been exhausting and beyond frustrating. Spending the night in Farmington, NM so I can cross the Rockies during daylight. The supercharger near Teluride will be the first stop tomorrow.

It must've taken a lot of force to bend aluminum like this. I wonder what happened??? The Service Center didn't even quiz me or push back on me in any way, so I suspect they knew or found out very quickly that it was their fault.

View attachment 857634View attachment 857635
So we’ll see you back here next year?

Made it to my destination north of Minneapolis. Busy arranging meetups for the next two days. Maddening that the Maple Grove supercharger is not yet active. That is the closest to where I'm staying. I won't have access to the NEMA 14-50 I installed at my dad's house as the house is being used by others at the moment. So, I'm back in a charging desert and will need to go down to the Robbinsdale supercharger when I need juice. There are a couple of L2s around town, but not where I plan to spend a bunch of time.

Just a nice 745 mile drive today up to Grand Forks, then over to Bemidji, and down to dad's, finally clearing those pesky superchargers that I've had so much difficulty getting to. The direct route would have only been 282 miles! We are all nuts.

Check-ins for 2022-10-02
- Watertown, SD (#1007)
- Grand Forks, ND (#1008)
- Bemidji, MN (#1009)

View attachment 859435
667 miles today. Tomorrow will be Michigan after clearing the Chicago area.

Check-ins for 2022-10-04
- Monticello, MN (#1010) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2022-10-05
- Bloomington, MN (#1011)
- Marinette, WI (#1012)
- Sturgeon Bay, WI (#1013)
- Glendale, WI (#1014)
- Janesville, WI (#1015)

1665028134432.png

I did manage to get back JUST in the nick of time as everywhere I have been this morning EA no longer has free charging

Check-ins for 2022-10-04
- Yucca Valley, CA (#568)
- Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV (#569)
- Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV (#570)
- Las Vegas - W Flamingo Rd, NV (#571)

That's California and Nevada cleared again and nothing opened on the way home.

I stopped by a BUNCH of ALMOST opened chargers but I didn't pick up any unopened ones on this trip
Not sure how to put this….😂

You charged at the Palm Parkway supercharger less than 15 minutes before I arrived to top off, so you obviously weren’t there for very long. One of these days I’ll meet a fellow participant, I’m just sure of it! 🙂
I was there about 10 minutes. I was just doing plug and gos to make sure I cleared the whole area. I actually stayed at that one for a bit trying to time out a lunch meetup. I was getting ready to meet up with some old co-workers that I used to work with in Chicago many years ago. We were meeting for lunch at Portillos.

If you (or anybody) makes it to S Florida, I'm almost always able to do a quick meetup somewhere in the area. So far the only competitor I've ever met was GHammer.

If you (or anybody) makes it to S Florida, I'm almost always able to do a quick meetup somewhere in the area. So far the only competitor I've ever met was GHammer.

My wife and I will be renting a Model 3 in Miami and driving down to Key West and back for our anniversary next week. Since I am an early bird and she likes to sleep in when she can, I'd be up for meeting for breakfast one morning, if the geography/timing works.