Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-02-19

- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#935)
- Cayce, SC (#936)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#937)
- Asheville - 4 S Tunnel Rd, NC (#938)

Inbetween visits to Columbia, SC Superchargers, @Lanny and I walked the boardwalk loop at Congaree National Park.

C7379CBF-8D5C-41CB-8C9B-1F2F6D09CBE5.jpeg

While charging (and enjoying Carolina BBQ for lunch) in Cayce, I noticed @evp was headed in our direction. It was fun to have an unexpected and unplanned meetup with a fellow Supercharger hunter!

I hear Jeremy Renner is looking to unload a snowcat with a plow attachment. :)
Hah! Plowing causes a lot of damage to gravel driveways by putting the gravel where I don't want it. Snow blowers also don't like gravel much, although I am tempted to give an electric two stage snow blower a try next winter and stock up on shear pins. Of course, that would ensure a snowless winter! The best option would be to pave the driveway but that would cost $10k to $20k, I would guess.

I've been shoveling that 400 foot driveway for twenty-four years and view it as good exercise. I listen to audio books to make it fun. Nevertheless, I am getting pretty old to be doing this.

Shoveled driveway_20230217_073304656.jpg
^ A bit of my shoveled driveway on Friday morning.

Driveway looking down from road1563edsf 2-3-16.jpgDriveway looking up1562edsf 2-3-16.jpg
^ This is what it looked like after a bigger snow dump in 2016.

As long as I am at it:
Partition Arch ANP_20230219_142549941_HDR.jpg
^ Partition Arch on Sunday

Broken Arch ANP_20230220_081332932_R.jpg
^ Broken Arch this morning (wasn't as pretty weather with the clouds).

Tapestry Arch ANP_20230220_084445095_HDR.jpg
^ Tapestry Arch this morning.

We just finished a road trip to the City of Lost Wages over the Presidents Day holiday weekend. No firsts, but 14 new-to-me Superchargers, and noted the removal of the Supercharger at Las Vegas - W. Flamingo Road, NV. I skipped the Barstow Superchargers due to time constraints in both directions. Coming back on Presidents Day was remarkably easy (the charging part anyway), maybe because we launched from Las Vegas at 0600. But even Coalinga at mid-day had "only" 64 out of 80 stalls free.

Thanks to supercharging.life for making the record-keeping easy!

Check-ins for 2023-02-16
- Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA (repeat)

Check-ins for 2023-02-17
- Visalia, CA (repeat)
- Mojave - 16940 Hwy 14, CA (#238)
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#239)
- Baker, CA (#240)
- Primm, NV (#241)

Check-ins for 2023-02-18
- Las Vegas - High Roller at LINQ, NV (#242)
- Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV (#243)
- Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV (#244)
- Las Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV (#245)

Check-ins for 2023-02-19
- Las Vegas Blvd South, NV (#246)
- Las Vegas - Tivoli Village (Urban), NV (#247)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#248)
- Las Vegas - Tivoli Village, NV (#249)
(around the end of the day I did a repeat visit to High Roller at LINQ in order to range charge)

Check-ins for 2023-02-20
- Mojave - 16940 Hwy 14, CA (repeat)
- Yermo, CA (#250)
- Coalinga, CA (#251)

Bruce.

Really enjoying the springlike weather going through the Carolinas.

Check-ins for 2023-02-20
- Dublin, GA (#1305)
- Metter, GA (#1306)
- Pooler, GA (#1307)
- Pooler - US 80, GA (#1308)
- Hilton Head - William Hilton Pkwy, SC (#1309)
- Walterboro, SC (#1310)
- Summerton, SC (#1311)
- Florence, SC (#1312)
- Florence - N Williston Rd, SC (#1313)
- Lumberton, NC (#1314)
- Fayetteville, NC (#1315)
- Warsaw - NC-24, NC (#1316)
- Wallace, NC (#1317)
- Leland, NC (#1318)
- Wilmington, NC (#1319)

Hah! Plowing causes a lot of damage to gravel driveways by putting the gravel where I don't want it. Snow blowers also don't like gravel much, although I am tempted to give an electric two stage snow blower a try next winter and stock up on shear pins. Of course, that would ensure a snowless winter! The best option would be to pave the driveway but that would cost $10k to $20k, I would guess.

I've been shoveling that 400 foot driveway for twenty-four years and view it as good exercise. I listen to audio books to make it fun. Nevertheless, I am getting pretty old to be doing this.
Oh boy, that takes me back. Shoveling $$ were good back then at 8-14. Paper route thru part of High School.

The slush from the snow that fell overnight, consequently pushed onto the of bottom our 200 ft gravel driveway by the plows in Madison, WI was an absolute bitch to shovel. By shoveling, we were icing the roadway.

A few years later we had paved it and friends and family were sliding into the woods because it was too slick.

That was the 70s and 80s. Not so much snow since then, orig homestead sold, and I’ve been in CA for 25 years now. Folks moved a handful of blocks down the road two a one story. Dad uses a snowblower on the 3-12 inches they get of late. Or just a shop vac. 😉

Whirlwind trip this weekend for two prospective Pitt students to visit the university. A few new-to-me chargers en route since I hadn't been to Pittsburgh in almost 4 years. I'm really not a fan of the urban charger in Shadyside -- it's a tight garage and when we went it was crowded with a wait. Unfortunately our other non-supercharging options didn't pan out -- hotel outlet was in use and Pitt charging was by permit only -- so we had to supercharge before leaving the city. Otherwise it was a relatively smooth trip.

Check-ins for 2023-02-19
- Breezewood - Lincoln Hwy, PA (#143)

Check-ins for 2023-02-20
- Pittsburgh, PA (#144) (Comment: Crowded)
- Somerset - Eastbound Service Plaza, PA (#145)

Another trip this coming weekend, this time to University of Delaware, but I've mostly cleared that stretch of I-95 already.