Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife was smart, she wanted to make sure I never forgot ours so we are two days after VD so I can see everyone being romantic and then run out and buy flowers for our anniversary at a steep discount. That last bit was my genius comment. I'm a catch!
I once had a "dating anniversary" on February 29th. That was a true advantage play! It didn't last 4 years so we never had to celebrate :)

The day before Valentine's Day? You'll not have any energy left to celebrate VD.

My wife was smart, she wanted to make sure I never forgot ours so we are two days after VD so I can see everyone being romantic and then run out and buy flowers for our anniversary at a steep discount. That last bit was my genius comment. I'm a catch!

I always wanted to compare the 26th day of each month against each other
Here is a viz that toggles through the years and creates a scatter plot of the number of SC openings by day of the month by year and colored by country. The default is just to show USA. There does seem to be a subtle trend towards mid-month and late-month openings. I'll do a viz by month soon.

1676426363169.png

Here is a viz that toggles through the years and creates a scatter plot of the number of SC openings by day of the month by year and colored by country. The default is just to show USA. There does seem to be a subtle trend towards mid-month and late-month openings. I'll do a viz by month soon.

View attachment 907312
And here is a stacked bar chart with collapsible categories on the left.

1676429115766.png

Got some more yesterday. Also got my 12v replaced as a walk-in in Houston Westheimer service center.

Check-ins for 2023-02-14
- McKinney, TX (#963)
- Allen, TX (#964)
- Melissa, TX (#965)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#966)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#967)
- Addison, TX (#968)
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#969)
- Madisonville, TX (#970)
- College Station - Texas Ave S, TX (#971)
- Waller, TX (#972)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#973)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#974)
- Houston - W Alabama St, TX (#975)
- Katy - Katy Fwy, TX (#976)
- Houston - Hempstead Hwy (SC), TX (#977)
- Houston - Louetta Rd, TX (#978)
- Shenandoah, TX (#979)
- Shenandoah - Metropark Dr, TX (#980)
- Spring, TX (#981)
- Baytown, TX (#982)
- Beaumont - Walden Rd, TX (#983)
- Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA (#984)

Because this came up eariler in the thread:
"By the end of next year, Tesla will open 3,500 new and existing superchargers along highway corridors, as well as 4,000 slower chargers at locations like hotels and restaurants, to non-Tesla customers, the administration said."

"By the end of next year, Tesla will open 3,500 new and existing superchargers along highway corridors, as well as 4,000 slower chargers at locations like hotels and restaurants, to non-Tesla customers, the administration said."
Wow! That Tweet looked so much worse in our Signal group

LOTS going on by the end of 2024 in the US charging network, hopefully that's not Elon time, as it's a WH quote

Reactions: David99 and juliusa
Interesting driving day, rain all morning in Phoenix (first time I've ever seen that) and then periods of snow all the way from Tucson to Demming NM (sure wasn't expecting that and wasn't in the forecast). Also had my longest wait for a spot because of all the Hertz rental cars from Sky Harbor Airport at the Tempe Supercharger.

Check-ins for 2023-02-13
- Yuma - S Fortuna Rd, AZ (#1251)
- Glendale, AZ (#1252)
- Phoenix - N 19th Ave, AZ (#1253)
- Phoenix - E Mayo Blvd, AZ (#1254)
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#1255)
- Mesa, AZ (#1256)
- Tempe, AZ (#1257)
- Tucson - W River Rd, AZ (#1258)
You are catching up... 😬

Reactions: GHammer
The I-10 adventures continue. Looks like I'm following @tes-s a couple of days behind. Had fun with the wind in west Texas, got stopped for an hour behind multiple semi blow-overs. Looks like tomorrow is severe thunderstorms with possible tornados.

Check-ins for 2023-02-14
- San Antonio - N Loop 1604 E, TX (#1259)
- New Braunfels, TX (#1260)
- Kyle, TX (#1261)

Check-ins for 2023-02-15
- Austin - Frontage Rd, TX (#1262)
- Austin - S Congress Ave, TX (#1263)
- Austin - S Lamar Blvd, TX (#1264)
- Austin - 5601 Brodie Ln, TX (#1265)
- West Lake Hills, TX (#1266)
- Bee Cave, TX (#1267)
- Johnson City - US-281, TX (#1268)
- Llano, TX (#1269)
- Cedar Park, TX (#1270)
- Austin - Century Oaks Terrace, TX (#1271)
- Round Rock, TX (#1272)
- Hutto, TX (#1273)
- Austin - FM 969, TX (#1274)
- Del Valle, TX (#1275)
- Bastrop, TX (#1276)
- Wharton, TX (#1277)
- Katy - Katy Fwy, TX (#1278)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#1279)
- Houston - Hempstead Hwy (SC), TX (#1280)
- Waller, TX (#1281)

The I-10 adventures continue. Looks like I'm following @tes-s a couple of days behind.
I’m heading west now, but a bit north of you!

Cayce was showing “Temporary Closure” yesterday, but is back up now.

Check-ins for 2023-02-15
- Albany, GA (#990)
- Ashburn, GA (#991)
- Fort Valley, GA (#992)
- Dublin, GA (#993)
- Pooler - US 80, GA (#994) (First to check-in)
- Hilton Head - William Hilton Pkwy, SC (#995)
- Walterboro, SC (#996)

Check-ins for 2023-02-16
- Cayce, SC (#997) (First to check-in)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#998)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#999)

My boys have agreed to join me on a hunt this weekend!

We'll ping-pong around the corners of southern Delaware tomorrow before jumping into a hotel pool in Ocean City, MD to make sure the kiddo doesn't forget how to swim in the off season like happened last year.
Saturday we'll make our way up to and around Richmond by way of Virginia Beach before jumping into another pool.
Sunday we'll head home via the outskirts of DC hoping not to deal with too much traffic.

Could be a 20-bagger. Not too bad for 3 days with a 4 year old and a car-hating dog.

My boys have agreed to join me on a hunt this weekend!

We'll ping-pong around the corners of southern Delaware tomorrow before jumping into a hotel pool in Ocean City, MD to make sure the kiddo doesn't forget how to swim in the off season like happened last year.
Saturday we'll make our way up to and around Richmond, VA before jumping into another pool.
Sunday we'll head home by way of the outskirts of DC hoping not to deal with too much traffic.

Could be a 20-bagger. Not too bad for 3 days with a 4 year old and a car-hating dog.
Sounds like fun. Would be fun to meetup as you pass through the DC area. DM or email me with expedited time if interested.

Reactions: PhillyGal
Objective achieved! Meet my one-week-old granddaughter:
1676569979943.jpeg

The trip so far:
Check-ins for 2023-02-11
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#1006)
- Iowa City, IA (#1007)
- Rockford - McFarland Rd, IL (#1008)
- Algonquin, IL (#1009)
- Altoona, IA (repeat)

Check-ins for 2023-02-12
- Elgin, IL (#1010)
- South Barrington, IL (#1011)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#1012)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#1013)
- Northbrook, IL (#1014)
- Chicago - North Columbus Drive, IL (#1015)
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#1016)
- Orland Park, IL (#1017)
- Portage - George Ade Travel Plaza, IN (#1018)
- Rolling Prairie - S Knute Rockne Plaza, IN (#1019)
- Elkhart - George Craig Travel Plaza, IN (#1020)
- Howe - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza, IN (#1021)

Check-ins for 2023-02-13
- Genoa - Wyandot Service Plaza, OH (#1022)
- Cranberry Township, PA (#1023)
- Bethel Park, PA (#1024)
- North Huntingdon, PA (#1025)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#1026)
- Frederick, MD (#1027)
- Urbana, MD (#1028)
- Gaithersburg, MD (#1029)
- Rockville, MD (#1030)
- North Bethesda, MD (#1031)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#1032)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#1033)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#1034)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#1035)
- Beltsville, MD (#1036)
- Bowie, MD (#1037)
- Riverdale Park, MD (#1038)
- Washington - Market St NE, DC (#1039)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1040)
- Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place, VA (#1041)

Check-ins for 2023-02-14
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#1042)
- Ashland, VA (#1043)
- Richmond - S Providence Rd, VA (#1044)
- Colonial Heights, VA (#1045)
- Oxford, NC (#1046)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1047)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1048)
- Siler City, NC (#1049)

My trip route has been San Antonio TX to Hilton Head SC to Crossville TN (now), then headed to Beavercreek OH and home to CT.

Tesla tracks our unique superchargers!! When I plugged in to my 1000th charger, the charging screen came up with "Congratulations on your 1000th unique supercharger. This session is free!"

Check-ins for 2023-02-16
- Piedmont, SC (#1000)
- Asheville - 4 S Tunnel Rd, NC (#1001) (First to check-in)
- Crossville - Genesis Rd, TN (#1002) (First to check-in)

So far only a couple of superchargers I had already been to even though I have been to all these places before. Shows they have built a whole new supercharger network in the last few years - adding capacity to routes already enabled. The rest of the trip as I get closer to home will be a lot of repeats - my sweet spot is about 100 miles between stops.