Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
But has anyone done Ludington to Manitowoc yet?
I'd be interested in your experience if you do.
Until they get the UP of Michigan built I figure that might be a viable route to skip the Chicago traffic.

I've thought about it myself... But it's $60-$70 per person and then another $60-$70 for the car (the price varies depending on departure time). Then you've got 4 hours on the boat (time change in there). So I'm not sure you save much time trying to avoid Chicago, which is why I've mostly skipped it. This is also one of those odd cases where it's a better value if you are usually buying gas for your car, since you get to avoid that on the Ferry ride. But for those of us with Free Charging it's less of a deal.

But I will say, the boat does look rather cool...and sunsets in Ludington are amazing.

Just clarifying for everyone since I updated both @Bighorn and @PLUS EV:

Bighorn texted me a few minutes before his forum post with his 600 achievement. That timestamp was before PLUS EV's so all things being equal I would have kept him as the sole leader.

But we also previously decided that the Kennebunks count as 1 a few pages back when Bighorn hit them, so PLUS EV's total is 595.

I'm still stymied that both of you are out there breathing down the other's neck! Travel safe.

I was mostly trolling Darren, but I figured quite a few of you guys would jump on that :)

I'm in my own battle with @JSergeant so I'm on the road putting away the miles (1,000 miles in the past 24 hrs alone) trying to stay just ahead of him so our race will be close as well.

@Half Dollar Bill is handling the updates again otherwise yes I would have smirked at the Kennebunk entry. :)

Last edited:
New most expensive supercharger. Atizapan de Zaragoza. $300 for transito police bribe near Mexico City. Need special permit to drive here on Saturday. Other option was impound for 48 hours. Bad cop wanted $5000.
Ah, la mordida! That brings back fond memories of living in Mexico City back in the early 1970's. It sounds like you got off relatively lightly.

Compliance with the program is near universal. City police vigorously enforce the restrictions and vehicles violating the ban are easy to spot. Drivers caught violating the rules must pay a hefty fine and their vehicles are impounded for 48 hours. Moreover, while it is sometimes possible to avoid these penalties by paying a bribe, the large police presence in Mexico City means that one may need to pay multiple bribes in order to complete even a short trip. In practice, these costs are high enough that most drivers comply assiduously with the program.

Saturday Driving Restrictions Fail to Improve Air Quality in Mexico City

What Mordida Means in Mexico

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
New most expensive supercharger. Atizapan de Zaragoza. $300 for transito police bribe near Mexico City. Need special permit to drive here on Saturday. Other option was impound for 48 hours. Bad cop wanted $5000.
Good thing you didn't try to explain your car is electric and should be exempt from the pollution ban. I hear that doubles the "police fee".

• Funny
Reactions: Barry and Graffi
The 5k was definitely a bluff. There's no way they expect any random guy to have that much cash on him. They were probably thrilled with the $300.