Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tortoise here ... we added one more today, with a day trip to Leavenworth, WA, bringing my total to 503. We'll be on the road again tomorrow, adding another 2, then back to 1 on Tuesday, until on Wednesday we hit the jackpot with 10 if all goes well.
Aww, now why are you telegraphing your plans to make @Darren S 's life easier? ;)

Are you kidding? Plugging into a supercharger on its first day in service is an event in and of itself!

Okay, shamed into visiting San Jose - Coleman ave supercharger today. Got it at least before it was officially opened.

Moving up in the stats a wee bit with the last couple of month superchargers. And yes there a real road trip included

125 - East Palo Alto
126 - Sunnyvale
127 - San Carlos
128 - Fairfield
129 - Folsom - Palladio
130 - Stateline
131 - Reno
132 - San Jose Coleman

And a cut and past list:
East Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, San Carlos, Fairfield, Folsom - Palladio, Stateline, Reno, San Jose Coleman

And I like that the newer ones are in practical locations next to Whole Foods, Target, coffee and the like.

So to clarify, the Atlanta Lenox Square and now separately listed Peachtree Rd chargers are co-located on the same mall property with the same address as discussed on P105 by @PLUS EV. They get separate billing on blueshift’s supercharge.info, but I think we’re in agreement that it counts as one. I can scope out the situation on the ground to determine if in fact the latter is a valet area.

Aww, now why are you telegraphing your plans to make @Darren S 's life easier? ;)

@Half Dollar Bill, actually @JSergeant and I had already chatted about our trips as each of us planned and almost identical route without knowing the other person was planning their trip so it was quite comical. We shared our tentative route plans to see if we would cross paths anywhere.

As sometimes happens with this thread, I didn't receive any notifications since my last post on Friday or Saturday at some point but I just caught up on everything that I missed.

I'm trying to add 2 more before the end of the night but don't yet know if I'll make it to them.

I updated my list to include the 21 that I visited in the last 4 days. As noted, the visit to Salmon Arm, BC was a stop where the pin is located to see if that is avidly the mission that will be used (I find no indication that anything has done here)

08/31/2018:
Wheatland, WY

09/01/2018:
Jackson, WY
Lima, MT

09/02/2018:
Fort MacLeod, AB
Rocky View, AB
Edmonton, AB
Red Deer, AB
Canmore, AB
Golden, BC

09/03/2018:
Revelstoke, BC
Salmon Arm, BC (recon visit only - no charging)
Kamloops, BC
Kelowna, BC
Merritt, BC
Hope, BC
Vancouver, BC
Whistler, BC
Squamish, BC
Tsawwassen, BC
Burlington, WA
Arlington, WA
Lynnwood, WA

Before Bighorn made a run for the Border, had anyone else in the list besides me visited US, Canada, AND Mexico ?
First that I know of here. I did meet a Canadian at West Yellowstone about a year ago who was on his way to Mexico. I kind of regret not getting his contact info or at least turning him on to this thread. I'm sure he'd have some good stories! Sounded like he traveled a lot. I believe he was headed to Puerto Penasco or some place near there, so no superchargers in that part of Mexico.