Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-06-08
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#820) (First to check-in)

IMG_0110.jpeg

Super busy considering it wasn't on the NAV yet, all these people were WAITIN' for it to open

Check-ins for 2023-06-07
- Aberdeen (SC), UK (#1949) (First to check-in)
- Dundee, UK (#1950) (First to check-in)
- Perth, UK (#1951) (First to check-in)
- Newbridge (SC) - Edinburgh, UK (#1952) (First to check-in)
- Edinburgh, UK (#1953)
- Adderstone, UK (#1954) (First to check-in)
- Washington, UK (#1955)

Check-ins for 2023-06-08
- Scotch Corner, UK (#1956) (First to check-in)
- Harrogate, UK (#1957) (First to check-in)
- Leeds - Whitehouse St (SC), UK (#1958) (First to check-in)
- Hartshead Moor - Westbound, UK (#1959) (First to check-in)
- Hartshead Moor - Eastbound, UK (#1960) (First to check-in)
- Leeds, UK (#1961) (First to check-in)
- Ferrybridge, UK (#1962) (First to check-in)
- Barnsley, UK (#1963) (First to check-in)
- Blyth, UK (#1964) (First to check-in)
- Woodall - Southbound, UK (#1965)
- Mansfield - East Midlands Designer Outlet, UK (#1966) (First to check-in)
- Derby, UK (#1967) (First to check-in)
- Nottingham - Victoria Centre, UK (#1968) (First to check-in)
- Nottingham (SC), UK (#1969) (First to check-in)
- Leicester, UK (#1970) (First to check-in)
- Rugby, UK (#1971) (First to check-in)
- Northampton (SC), UK (#1972) (First to check-in)
- Northampton - Grange Park, UK (#1973) (First to check-in)
- Newport Pagnell - Southbound, UK (#1974) (First to check-in)
- Wyboston, UK (#1975) (First to check-in)
- Trumpington, UK (#1976) (First to check-in)
I hope you took some time to see something other than Superchargers! 300 mile/day limit sounds like a great equalizer to me ;)

I hope you took some time to see something other than Superchargers! 300 mile/day limit sounds like a great equalizer to me ;)
Et tu, Brute? I’ve been charger shamed for 10 years now. 😂
(Trying to have a healthy balance of activities. And no, well almost no car camping😬) We’ve been to Europe a lot, so it’s not a bucket list sort of agenda. And the things that are novel, like the Scottish highlands and Norwegian fiords are best experienced by traveling through them.

One thing that is notably different and worth sharing is that parking lots at some of the chargers have license plate readers, and you have to record your registration # on a computer screen at the site host or suffer fines.

Check-ins for 2023-06-07
- Parachute, CO (#1103)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#1104)

Check-ins for 2023-06-08
- Flagstaff - Hwy 89, AZ (#1105)

I'm at Lowell Observatory for an advisory board meeting. There's a J1772 charger at the Desert Rose Inn in Bluff UT, 215 miles from the new Flagstaff SC, and you can drive thru Monument Valley on the way. Nice restaurant at Desert Rose too, and the exercise room has a great view.

The clock goes crazy. Bluff is in Utah, MDT. Then you enter Navajo Nation land, which follows MDT even though Arizona in general ignores daylight savings. There's a Hopi enclave inside the Navajo reservation - they follow Arizona time. Then back to MDT, and finally MST again when you reach Flagstaff. The cell towers in each area broadcast local time for that area.

Attachments

• 20230608_142404.jpg
    20230608_142404.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 21
Just reading that Flo has joined the chorus of companies talking about supporting NACS, so with FreeWire and EVgo also bringing Tesla ports to their charge networks how are we thinking about this game? Do we branch out to non-Tesla networks that have NACS plugs?
Interesting question. With GM and Ford moving to use the Tesla plug as their standard, I think it'll all merge to this.
Maybe it could be a separate category. Tesla Superchargers and non Superchargers (using the Tesla plug). Similar to regions now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure what a good solution is

OR

If we can now use an adapter to get energy from the Supercharger like on a Ford or GM, perhaps we can use one on an RV. Not to fuel it as it's diesel, but I could charge the house battery on 50 amps of 240, all I need is a converter to 400v and I can draw power (ie Touch a Supercharger) in a much more comfortable trip than sleeping in a Tesla.

Check-ins for 2023-06-07
- Parachute, CO (#1103)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#1104)

Check-ins for 2023-06-08
- Flagstaff - Hwy 89, AZ (#1105)

I'm at Lowell Observatory for an advisory board meeting. There's a J1772 charger at the Desert Rose Inn in Bluff UT, 215 miles from the new Flagstaff SC, and you can drive thru Monument Valley on the way. Nice restaurant at Desert Rose too, and the exercise room has a great view.

The clock goes crazy. Bluff is in Utah, MDT. Then you enter Navajo Nation land, which follows MDT even though Arizona in general ignores daylight savings. There's a Hopi enclave inside the Navajo reservation - they follow Arizona time. Then back to MDT, and finally MST again when you reach Flagstaff. The cell towers in each area broadcast local time for that area.
It seems crazy, but there is some logic behind the time zones. The Navajos are basically half in AZ and half in NM and they want the entire Navajo Nation to be on the same time so they chose MDT. The Hopi reservation on the other hand is entirely within AZ so it makes sense for them to match the time of AZ.

OR

If we can now use an adapter to get energy from the Supercharger like on a Ford or GM, perhaps we can use one on an RV. Not to fuel it as it's diesel, but I could charge the house battery on 50 amps of 240, all I need is a converter to 400v and I can draw power (ie Touch a Supercharger) in a much more comfortable trip than sleeping in a Tesla.
I've been tallying all the locations where I've plugged in my laptop(s) for the last 20 years.

(Okay I'm kidding)