Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to source our next production run of buckles.

IMG_2797.jpeg

While I know you're joking, you bring up an interesting point for me. With the inclusion of Ford and GM it seems to lessen the uniqueness and exclusivity of Superchargers. When does this game become like trying to visit every gas station? When the WSJ reporter was interviewing us she asked what the ending was and how I felt about a competition that essentially had no endpoint. I have a feeling I might be approaching that endpoint and be satisfied that I achieved 5th place at some point in the game. I realistically don't see it possible for me to progress higher than 4th as the top three seem pretty sewn up. My wife is becoming less patient with this endeavor as well and wants to do other types of travel. I'm not saying that I'm stopping immediately or soon as I still do have several trips planned but I do see less focus on it in my not so distant future.
I know different people (and their spouses) have different attitudes toward this game, but I don't see a reason to stop. To me, the joy of it is seeing new places and meeting new people. As you mention, for those of us without a particular lifestyle that meshes well with frequent long road trips, there really isn't a competition, so the motivations are different. I don't reasonably expect to ever get in the top 10, but I do enjoy the game.

That said, I think it would be wise to agree on defining the scope of the game since some assumptions we had are becoming less true. We already allowed non-Tesla cars at European Superchargers, and I think that's fine if we keep that flexibility as Ford and GM vehicles enter the game through native NACS or Magic Docks. However, I would strongly suggest sticking with actual Tesla Superchargers and not expand to other networks that might have NACS plugs. Even before the Ford announcement, the Supercharger network wasn't the only one with NACS plugs and we didn't consider including them. I don't think the current state of affairs changes that. If anything, I wouldn't want to burn out our lovely supercharging.life admins.

I know different people have different attitudes toward this game, but I don't see a reason to stop.
My point was purely selfish, as I have mostly kept the western half of the US clear thanks to them being mostly flyover states I somehow have managed to dip into the top 20, which will evaporate as soon as a couple more people join.

If we just put a plaque on the wall in Custer with the names of the participants over the years I'd be included, probably not gonna be the case much longer as I have little to contribute now with no relatives across the country other than Colorado...

Reactions: tharasix
Check-ins for 2023-06-11
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1459)
- San Francisco - Geary Blvd, CA (#1460)
- Sonoma, CA (#1461)
- Windsor, CA (#1462)
- Ukiah - N State St, CA (#1463)
- Fort Bragg, CA (#1464)
- Ukiah, CA (repeat)
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#1465)

Check-ins for 2023-06-12
- Ridgefield, WA (#1466)
- Renton - SW 41st St, WA (#1467)

This concludes my trip to Custer. 🤣

Check-ins for 2023-06-12
- Aalst, Belgium (#2018)
- Brussels Urban, Belgium (#2019)
- Machelen, Belgium (#2020)
- Zaventem, Belgium (#2021)
- Aartselaar (SC), Belgium (#2022)
- Edegem, Belgium (#2023)
- Antwerp, Belgium (#2024)
- Breda, Netherlands (#2025)
- Oosterhout, Netherlands (#2026)
- Dordrecht, Netherlands (#2027)
- Ridderkerk, Netherlands (#2028) (First to check-in)
- Schiedam, Netherlands (#2029)
- Rijswijk, Netherlands (#2030)
- Leiderdorp, Netherlands (#2031)
- Sassenheim, Netherlands (#2032)
- Badhoevedorp, Netherlands (#2033)

Check-ins for 2023-06-10
- Dateland, AZ (#2103)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#2104)

Check-ins for 2023-06-11
- Tustin - Franklin Ave, CA (#2105)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#2106)
- Cypress, CA (#2107)
- Long Beach - Long Beach Blvd, CA (#2108)
- Yorba Linda, CA (#2109)
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#2110)

Check-ins for 2023-06-12
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#2111)
- St. George - S Convention Center Dr, UT (#2112)
- Nephi - S Main St, UT (#2113)

Caught a Mariners game at the Big A in Anaheim (they lost badly).

Now I'll be taking a break for a few days in Park City which could prove to be a challenging place to keep my car charged. I've never been there, there is no supercharger, and I'll be making a lot of short trips while I'm in the area. Range charging in Nephi now.

Check-ins for 2023-06-10
- Dateland, AZ (#2103)

Check-ins for 2023-06-11
- Cypress, CA (#2107)

Check-ins for 2023-06-12

Now I'll be taking a break for a few days in Park City which could prove to be a challenging place to keep my car charged. I've never been there, there is no supercharger, and I'll be making a lot of short trips while I'm in the area. Range charging in Nephi now.
Ask politely if you can use an outlet.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Check-ins for 2023-06-10
- Dateland, AZ (#2103)

Check-ins for 2023-06-11
- Cypress, CA (#2107)

Check-ins for 2023-06-12

From Plugshare it looks like there's a lot of J1772's around, many of them free. There are two free CHAdeMO/CCS chargers at the Summit Public Library, supposedly available 24/7

From Plugshare it looks like there's a lot of J1772's around, many of them free. There are two free CHAdeMO/CCS chargers at the Summit Public Library, supposedly available 24/7

Thanks. I took a quick look but haven't had time to take a deep dive yet. I'm just planning on arriving with 40-50% and figuring it out tonight after my friends go to sleep. Of course the main problem here is that my old car can brick on me if I park it with <30% so I have to be extra careful.

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
It seemed like it would be a dreary day, so we took a day trip to the Cincinnati area via Columbus, OH.
We stopped at 4 new to me superchargers (each at a Meijer store).
We saw nothing worth writing home about.

Check-ins for 2023-06-12
- Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH (#465)
- Beavercreek, OH (#466)
- West Chester Township, OH (#467)
- Fairfield, OH (#468)

Speaking of Custer, any fun news of this year's meet-up for those of us that couldn't make the trip?

It wasn’t as well attended as previous years but we still had a lot of fun. The Supercharger Hunter gang went for a group drive and generally had a good time catching up and sharing stories.

At the end of the banquet, we briefly discussed thoughts on increasing event attendance - the Chamber is interested in growing the event and would like suggestions prior to the end of the year so they can incorporate them and make plans.

My suggestions are to remove the limit on the number of attendees, and separate the meals from the event itself. This would give people more options and make the event more affordable for people who want to do their own thing for meals. I’d also like to see some technical/educational sessions for owners and new buyers - how to plan a road trip; how to plan a home charging station installation; common maintenance items; etc. If anyone wants to share ideas before sending them to the Chamber, perhaps we can do that in a separate thread or a private group message.