Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my fear when traveling through the Colorado Rockies and if there is a rockslide that closes the main route causing a 60-mile detour when I barely have enough to reach the next supercharger without the detour. Fortunately, I've not had to endure those issues but it's always in the back of my mind.
Yeah, well when I was returning from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania two years ago, the plan was to hit Price, UT and then angle towards Interstate 15, thence onto Interstate 80 to home.

Charged to around 55% (enough to reach Tooele) and set out. Twenty miles out of town there was a backup on US6 just past the junction where US191 heads towards Vernal. Turns out there was a brush fire about 15 miles up the road on US6, and they were rerouting traffic onto US191.

So, back to Price, charged some more to leave with about 70% and headed south back to Interstate 70 and Interstate 15 but going south towards Vegas instead.

Then there was an incident in western Wyoming around May 20, 2019. Light snow was falling. Some idiot apparently caused a massive pile up about 25 miles east of Evanston. I had about 25% in the battery, which I thought was adequate since the route was mostly downhill. The wait in traffic while snow was accumulating was about 90 minutes. I was afraid to run the heater much, and tried to clear the windshield with a scraper. LOL Californians! I remembered to set regen to low and made it to the hotel and Supercharger with 12%. Never a doubt!

Generally, I try to check the maps to see if there is a bunch of red on the highways. I don't always remember but I try to check road conditions a time or two during my journeys just to see if (as you say) Interstate 70 is closed for a rockslide or for other reasons.

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S and NKYTA
Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Poitiers Sud, France (#2159)
- Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France (#2160)
- Châtellerault, France (#2161)
- Chambray-Lès-Tours, France (#2162)
- Tours, France (#2163)
- Blois, France (#2164)
- Orléans, France (#2165)
- Bourges, France (#2166)
- Vierzon, France (#2167)
- Châteauroux, France (#2168)
- Limoges, France (#2169)
- Limoges - E.Leclerc, France (#2170)
- Périgueux, France (#2171)

Check-ins for 2023-07-10
- Brive-la-Gaillarde, France (#2172)

Made it a shorter day this time in observance of jet lag. It's always harder for me in this direction for some reason and the 9-hour time difference is no joke! When combined with all the driving, it makes for a dangerous combination. I've mostly been fine but then it gets dark and it hits me out of nowhere and I can barely keep my eyes open. Fortunately sunset is around 10pm this time of year and it's somewhat light for another hour after that.

I nearly missed that there were 2 supercharger in Limoges! Was surprised to still see a dot there after I checked in at the first one. Supercharging.life is GREAT at pointing out those kind of errors in a timely manner.

I re-routed my trip so I can visit the first ever v4 supercharger in Riom tomorrow. I was actually planning on skipping this entire part of the country, but I figured I might as well get all the other superchargers in the area if I am going to Riom. So I'll get to my family in Tuscany a day later than I had planned, which isn't too big a deal. We have 3 weeks planned together all over Italy.

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Poitiers Sud, France (#2159)
- Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France (#2160)
- Châtellerault, France (#2161)
- Chambray-Lès-Tours, France (#2162)
- Tours, France (#2163)
- Blois, France (#2164)
- Orléans, France (#2165)
- Bourges, France (#2166)
- Vierzon, France (#2167)
- Châteauroux, France (#2168)
- Limoges, France (#2169)
- Limoges - E.Leclerc, France (#2170)
- Périgueux, France (#2171)

Check-ins for 2023-07-10
- Brive-la-Gaillarde, France (#2172)

Made it a shorter day this time in observance of jet lag. It's always harder for me in this direction for some reason and the 9-hour time difference is no joke! When combined with all the driving, it makes for a dangerous combination. I've mostly been fine but then it gets dark and it hits me out of nowhere and I can barely keep my eyes open. Fortunately sunset is around 10pm this time of year and it's somewhat light for another hour after that.

I nearly missed that there were 2 supercharger in Limoges! Was surprised to still see a dot there after I checked in at the first one. Supercharging.life is GREAT at pointing out those kind of errors in a timely manner.

I re-routed my trip so I can visit the first ever v4 supercharger in Riom tomorrow. I was actually planning on skipping this entire part of the country, but I figured I might as well get all the other superchargers in the area if I am going to Riom. So I'll get to my family in Tuscany a day later than I had planned, which isn't too big a deal. We have 3 weeks planned together all over Italy.
I thought the first V4 was in Hardervijk, NL. Didn’t dawn on me that I’d charged at a v4 until I was pulling away. Recognized the location from the online pictures.

Riom is a green pin at least.

Reactions: Big Earl
Reporting on a couple novel situations in the last 24 hours. Heretofore an unlit pedestal was the dreaded sign of an inoperable charger. I was concerned with a late night arrival this morning at a previously unvisited station that was unlit across the board. As I backed up, the parking lot lights and the red Tesla pedestals illuminated and posed no issue. Fast forward to tonight when I approached another set of completely dark pedestals. I thought they’d light up again through motion activation. Alas, they did not. Now quite concerned, I plugged in expecting to be skunked. Car charged as normal and the pedestals never lit up. That is all.

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Troutdale, OR (#909)
- Portland, OR (#910)
- Vancouver - NE Fourth Plain Blvd (SC), WA (#911)
- Ridgefield, WA (#912)
- Portland - SW Broadway, OR (#913)
- Beaverton, OR (#914)
- Tillamook, OR (#915)
- Scappoose, OR (#916)
- Chehalis, WA (#917)
- Tacoma, WA (#918)

Nothing interesting today other than I-5 traffic coming in to Tacoma from the south was very heavy. The navigation routed me off the freeway onto a parallel city street for 6 miles. Forty MPH with traffic lights was much faster than 10-15 MPH stop and go on the freeway.

I'm way behind in posting this one - just a quick trip up to southern PA to pick up my daughter for a short break from the camp where she's working this summer.

Check-ins for 2023-07-05
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#152)

Currently on a short trip to Ocean City MD and might or might not be able to find an excuse to charge at any of the nearby new-to-me locations. The Model Y has too much range ;) but if all goes well with college drop-offs I might have a bit more time to rack up a few more locations this fall.

Reporting on a couple novel situations in the last 24 hours. Heretofore an unlit pedestal was the dreaded sign of an inoperable charger. I was concerned with a late night arrival this morning at a previously unvisited station that was unlit across the board. As I backed up, the parking lot lights and the red Tesla pedestals illuminated and posed no issue. Fast forward to tonight when I approached another set of completely dark pedestals. I thought they’d light up again through motion activation. Alas, they did not. Now quite concerned, I plugged in expecting to be skunked. Car charged as normal and the pedestals never lit up. That is all.
That’s a bummer as I always found the lit stalls to be extremely helpful in finding chargers at night.

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Cedar City, UT (#1677)
- Beaver, UT - 525 W (#1678)
- Page, AZ (#1679)
- Tusayan, AZ (#1680)
- Flagstaff, AZ - US-89 (#1681)
- Sedona, AZ (#1682)

Loved the drive through Zion National Park today!

IMG_3209.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Cedar City, UT (#1677)
- Beaver, UT - 525 W (#1678)
- Page, AZ (#1679)
- Tusayan, AZ (#1680)
- Flagstaff, AZ - US-89 (#1681)
- Sedona, AZ (#1682)

Loved the drive through Zion National Park today!

View attachment 954832
Flagstaff to Sedona in Oak Creek Canyon is always a beautiful drive, regardless of car.
Don’t use all the great views up so soon, cuz TX. ;-)

Rock on!

Fair warning.

Florida
Clearwater

Check-ins for 2023-07-09
- Charleston, SC (#2264)
- Cayce, SC (#2265)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#2266)
- North Augusta, SC (#2267) (First to check-in)
- Spartanburg, SC (#2268) (First to check-in)
- Greenville - Haywood Rd, SC (#2269)
- Suwanee, GA (#2270) (First to check-in)
- Marietta - Roswell Rd, GA (#2271)
- Marietta - Dallas Hwy, GA (#2272)

Check-ins for 2023-07-10
- Decatur - E Ponce de Leon Ave, GA (#2273)
- Morrow, GA (#2274)
- Jacksonville - City Center Blvd, FL (#2275)