Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if they'd be of any use in an Italian restaurant, never sure what the menu is saying, but I don't think just translating the words will help. I know they think they are classing up the joint but I have spent too much on uneaten Italian food. Give me an Old Spaghetti Factory any day.
You'll be surprised to learn that when eating farfalle and capellini, you are actually eating butterflies and little hairs. To think this whole time you thought you were eating pasta!

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
Day 12: 258 miles from Matane to Quebec City. It was a nice drive down the coast of the Saint Lawrence River. Not too much to write about today other than we had a lovely dinner on Rue Saint-Jean in Old Quebec. This part of town feels like an old European city, just as @PLUS EV said it would. Lovely. The steep hill to/from the hotel was quite challenging, but I made it.

Check-ins for 2023-08-17
- Rimouski, QC (#1239)
- Rivière-du-Loup, QC (#1240)
- Levis, QC (#1241)

Old Quebec
View attachment 965979

View attachment 965980

I gotta say, the 5x optical zoom on the Pixel 7 Pro is a game-changer for smartphone photography. I've used it extensively on this trip for creative photos, including this one, and to collapse the distance between a near object and a far object (e.g., Enty in front of the confederation bridge).
View attachment 965981

Magic Eraser is another game-changer. It converted this photo from a just-okay tourist photo into a pretty good shot. I removed three objects. Can you tell where?
View attachment 965982

The view towards the "mountains" from our hotel room.
View attachment 965983

View attachment 965977

View attachment 965984
Day 13: 560 miles. Bernadette worked today, and I made a big loop to collect Baie-Saint-Paul, Chicoutimi and La Tuque. The Hilton says we have a mountain view. Yesterday, I put mountain in quotes, but driving through them today, I realized they are mountains. Not big mountains, but mountains nonetheless. Baie-Saint-Paul is a nice resort town, maybe like the Poconos(???). The drive through the national park was beautiful, though some of it was driving in/through the clouds. The air force base near Chicoutimi was active today, with many F-16s and F-18s departing as I arrived.

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Quebec City - Boulevard des Gradins, QC (#1242)
- Baie-Saint-Paul, QC (#1243)
- Chicoutimi, QC (#1244)
- La Tuque, QC (#1245)
- Yamachiche, QC (#1246)
- Berthierville, QC (#1247)
- Québec City - Rue de l'Hétrière, QC (#1248)
- Quebec City - Boulevard de l'Ormière, QC (#1249)

On the run down from La Tuque to Yamachichi. The only downside of the drive was that the roads I traversed lacked turnouts to sit and appreciate the view or get a good photo of Enty in the region. This shot through the windshield will have to do.
PXL_20230818_192144456.jpg

The sign at the Yamachiche supercharger and a screenshot of the Google Translation.

Screenshot 2023-08-18 225039.png

translated Screenshot_20230818-224819.png

A view of Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Old Quebec City from near the waterfront.
PXL_20230818_235522400.jpg

day 13 teslafi .png

Screenshot_20230818-223321.png

Attachments

• PXL_20230818_203401266.jpg
    PXL_20230818_203401266.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 39
May need to go visit a few new sites to hit 600 this weekend, but here are some from the past week or so mostly on a weekend trip to Nashville from Charlotte:
Check-ins for 2023-08-11
- Old Fort, NC (#590)
- Crossville, TN (#591)
- Mount Juliet, TN (#592)

Check-ins for 2023-08-13
- Asheville - S Tunnel Rd, NC (#593)

Check-ins for 2023-08-17
- Charlotte - 1111 Metropolitan Ave, NC (#594)
IMG_4424.JPG

Road trip to Nashville:

Deep dive on the new Charlotte, NC Supercharger with hundreds of feet of conduit runs, 2 switchgear, 4 cabinets / 16 stalls, and conduits through the structural concrete of a parking garage

I also did a deep dive on the Model Y AWD 4680 charging curve - it's bad.
ModelY_0-100_0630Charlotte.png

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 11.59.35.png

I also did a deep dive on the Model Y AWD 4680 charging curve - it's bad.
Here's hoping they fix it in software in a not too distant update.

Although I find it silly that they went to all the effort to make the new battery remove its heat from the bottom and then they run coolant in pipes around the batteries like all the previous Teslas. But the 4680 can't cool itself from the side so I don't know how they keep the insides from overheating w/o the bottom plate to extract the heat of charging...

Reactions: branden
Day 13: 560 miles. Bernadette worked today, and I made a big loop to collect Baie-Saint-Paul, Chicoutimi and La Tuque. The Hilton says we have a mountain view. Yesterday, I put mountain in quotes, but driving through them today, I realized they are mountains. Not big mountains, but mountains nonetheless. Baie-Saint-Paul is a nice resort town, maybe like the Poconos(???). The drive through the national park was beautiful, though some of it was driving in/through the clouds. The air force base near Chicoutimi was active today, with many F-16s and F-18s departing as I arrived.

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Chicoutimi, QC (#1244)
- La Tuque, QC (#1245)
- Yamachiche, QC (#1246)

On the run down from La Tuque to Yamachichi. The only downside of the drive was that the roads I traversed lacked turnouts to sit and appreciate the view or get a good photo of Enty in the region. This shot through the windshield will have to do.
View attachment 966393

The sign at the Yamachiche supercharger and a screenshot of the Google Translation.

View attachment 966397
View attachment 966399

A view of Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Old Quebec City from near the waterfront.
View attachment 966396

View attachment 966392

View attachment 966398
Beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: theflyer
Check the charging history in your app. They almost certainly charged you.

You are correct. I noticed that after I posted in this thread, and mentioned it along with the price ($0.27/kWh) when I posted later in the site thread.

I thought that for two reasons. I have heard other folks report that when Tesla first turns a site on, it is free for a day or so. Also, neither this one nor the Matthews supercharge which opened back earlier this year showed a running total of cost while charging.

I just looked back, and I got charged for the Matthews site, too, despite being there on Day 1. 😞

Interestingly, I have tried several of the new co-branded Shell Recharge/Duke Energy CCS stations popping up around North Carolina, and those are free for several days after they are commissioned.

(^ Maybe that will entice @israndy to come visit N.C. ;) )

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Limited
I picked up couple in South Carolina that have opened since the last time I went that way. I made it worth the drive by looping up to Sassafras Mountain and bagging the state high point. (The problem with trails aimed at peak bagging in the East is they have no views until you get to the top, because of all the foliage. At least this has fewer roots and rocks than the Mt. Mitchell trail.)

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Spartanburg, SC (#393)
- Greenville - Haywood Rd, SC (#394)

05ACBE69-7886-4096-86F9-2C3DDCD6C623.JPG

12F60408-DE89-46FA-9B57-A105D2CED4AB.JPG

I picked up couple in South Carolina that have opened since the last time I went that way. I made it worth the drive by looping up to Sassafras Mountain and bagging the state high point. (The problem with trails aimed at peak bagging in the East is they have no views until you get to the top, because of all the foliage. At least this has fewer roots and rocks than the Mt. Mitchell trail.)

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Spartanburg, SC (#393)

View attachment 966460
View attachment 966467
So Sassafras is number what in you High Point list? I think I’m at 19?

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Chicoutimi, QC (#1244)
- La Tuque, QC (#1245)
- Yamachiche, QC (#1246)

View attachment 966393

View attachment 966397
View attachment 966399

View attachment 966396

View attachment 966392

View attachment 966398
When I climbed Mount Marcy in the Adirondacks, I was shocked at how many Quebecers were on the trail. Seemed like almost half of the people were speaking French! When I asked one of them about it, he said it was "because we don't have any real mountains in Quebec." :)

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Spartanburg, SC (#393)

View attachment 966460
View attachment 966467
Congrats on the SC high point!!

So Sassafras is number what in you High Point list? I think I’m at 19?

Only the 4th one I’ve hiked. I blame this game, and @PLUS EV in particular, for infecting me with the bug.

I hiked Guadalupe Peak (TX) on a road trip last year. Then, Elk Mountain (SD) when I went to the Sound of Silence Tesla rally in Custer this Spring. That made feel bad that I had never done Mt. Mitchell (NC) from the campground at its foot, so did that a couple weeks ago.

Any words of wisdom from a veteran?

Only the 4th one I’ve hiked. I blame this game, and @PLUS EV in particular, for infecting me with the bug.

I hiked Guadalupe Peak (TX) on a road trip last year. Then, Elk Mountain (SD) when I went to the Sound of Silence Tesla rally in Custer this Spring. That made feel bad that I had never done Mt. Mitchell (NC) from the campground at its foot, so did that a couple weeks ago.

Any words of wisdom from a veteran?
It’s a lot like collecting supercharging, hard to explain to some, nearly impossible to explain to a spouse. But it takes you places you might not have thought visiting. I started with Mt Marcy in 1970 so at 19 I’m not hitting them too fast! Hoosier Hill in Indiana is just a short diversion from I-70. My Wife was amazed that someone else was there, some guy that noticed on his road atlas while driving from Arizona to New Jersey. He was hooked on collecting as many as he could after that first stop. The last one was the Nebraska high point which allows you to also a short walk to the triple point of Nebraska, Colorado, and Wyoming. There is also a Minute Man silo in the area. It kind of makes it a major trap for the collector of odd geographic goals.

Attachments

• EA89C505-09AA-4E3B-AF3A-35BBD5093B30.jpeg
    EA89C505-09AA-4E3B-AF3A-35BBD5093B30.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 29
  • C0B1A4D8-FC37-44DC-B3FE-F7E43318496A.jpeg
    C0B1A4D8-FC37-44DC-B3FE-F7E43318496A.jpeg
    608.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DD2A3644-27CC-41E7-889B-7B1B58853A20.jpeg
    DD2A3644-27CC-41E7-889B-7B1B58853A20.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 33
  • BEF8B9A1-2857-463D-989F-9EDC2061E04F.jpeg
    BEF8B9A1-2857-463D-989F-9EDC2061E04F.jpeg