Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I climbed Mount Marcy in the Adirondacks, I was shocked at how many Quebecers were on the trail. Seemed like almost half of the people were speaking French! When I asked one of them about it, he said it was "because we don't have any real mountains in Quebec." :)
I've always struggled with the definition of when a hill becomes a mountain. It's not a very satisfying delineation. That said, I think the geology northwest of Quebec City qualifies as mountains...just small ones. I can see why Quebeceans might say what they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: TreborThickweb
Day 13: 560 miles. Bernadette worked today, and I made a big loop to collect Baie-Saint-Paul, Chicoutimi and La Tuque. The Hilton says we have a mountain view. Yesterday, I put mountain in quotes, but driving through them today, I realized they are mountains. Not big mountains, but mountains nonetheless. Baie-Saint-Paul is a nice resort town, maybe like the Poconos(???). The drive through the national park was beautiful, though some of it was driving in/through the clouds. The air force base near Chicoutimi was active today, with many F-16s and F-18s departing as I arrived.

Check-ins for 2023-08-18
- Quebec City - Boulevard des Gradins, QC (#1242)
- Baie-Saint-Paul, QC (#1243)
- Chicoutimi, QC (#1244)
- La Tuque, QC (#1245)
- Yamachiche, QC (#1246)
- Berthierville, QC (#1247)
- Québec City - Rue de l'Hétrière, QC (#1248)
- Quebec City - Boulevard de l'Ormière, QC (#1249)

On the run down from La Tuque to Yamachichi. The only downside of the drive was that the roads I traversed lacked turnouts to sit and appreciate the view or get a good photo of Enty in the region. This shot through the windshield will have to do.
View attachment 966393

The sign at the Yamachiche supercharger and a screenshot of the Google Translation.

View attachment 966397
View attachment 966399

A view of Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Old Quebec City from near the waterfront.
View attachment 966396

View attachment 966392

View attachment 966398
Day 14: 238 miles. Quebec City to Montreal. We spent most of the day visiting the Quebec Citadel, which still houses the headquarters for the French Canadian. Regiment -- Regiment 22 --, the Montmorency Falls just outside Quebec, and Saint-Anne Basilica --the oldest pilgrimage site in North America.

The tour for the Citidel focused heavily on when and how the Canadian military became a cohesive fighting force separate from England and others and how this specific regiment -- 22 -- served as a way to allow the French-speaking Canadians to also serve their country. When we got to the end of the tour, the guide talked about the Canadian National Vimy Memorial in France and how it is equivalent to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetary.

As beautiful as Quebec's Old City is, it was too much for my limited mobility: Extremely steep hills, no parking, cobblestone, and few curb cuts are just some of the challenges a mobility-challenged person faces in that part of town. The Citadel at least had handicapped parking and I was able to use the scooter on the tour. Candidly, I'm glad -- but also sad -- to be moving on.

Check-ins for 2023-08-19
- Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC (#1250)
- Sainte Eulalie, QC (#1251)
- Drummondville, QC (#1252)
- Saint-Liboire, QC (#1253)
- Montreal - Cote Vertu Blvd, QC (#1254)

PXL_20230819_153543126.jpg

original_cd022e80-ff30-4640-bbcd-598676a12214_PXL_20230819_160602997.jpg

PXL_20230819_180941096.jpg

We arrived at Saint-Anne just as a couple was getting married.
PXL_20230819_191416194.jpg

Part of the Basilica's ceiling
PXL_20230819_192242313.jpg

1692498685355.png

Screenshot_20230819-223408.png

Check-ins for 2023-08-19
- Daly City - Mission St, CA (#1458)
- Olema, CA (#1459) (First to check-in)
- Dunnigan, CA (#1460)
- Redding, CA (#1461)
- Burney, CA (#1462)
- Sutherlin, OR (#1463)
- Creswell, OR (#1464)

Check-ins for 2023-08-20
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#1465)
- Clackamas, OR (#1466)
- Beaverton, OR (#1467)
- Scappoose, OR (#1468)
- Portland, OR (#1469)
- Vancouver - NE Fourth Plain Blvd (SC), WA (#1470)
- Portland - N Pavilion Ave, OR (#1471)
- Ridgefield, WA (#1472)
- Portland - SW Broadway, OR (#1473)
- Chehalis, WA (#1474)
- Tacoma, WA (#1475)
- Renton - SW 41st St, WA (#1476)
- Tukwila - Strander Blvd, WA (#1477)
- Everett, WA (#1478)
- Burlington - Marketplace Dr, WA (#1479)
- Renton - SW 41st St, WA (repeat)

As @israndy says, really poor signal at Olema. It is an interesting one. It is a new V2. There is an electrical substation a few hundred yards up the hill. Total WAG as PGE can’t bring in enough power for V3, or don’t want to risk it.

It was unfortunate to leave some new Colby’s lying about on the map.
Seattle 1201 garage is killing me. Will fourth time finally do the trick? I‘m tempted to drive back south, but not really that tempted. Plus I have a HARD time deadline for this trip.

The Portland garage actually worked. The Nbound I5 bridge was closed, so I had to try and nap for an hour in Vancouver, claim it, then head back out E to get back to I5 N.

Apologies for the repeat.

Seattle 1201 garage is killing me. Will fourth time finally do the trick?
Took me three separate attempts on my last trip to bag that one. It's definitely closed on the weekends and on holidays. As for the posted hours, I was unable to confirm if they in fact open the garage when they say so. There's a button there to contact the security by the garage entrance which I tried multiple times on the weekend/holiday with no response. Good luck!

Check-ins for 2023-08-20
- Kennett Square, PA (#1752)
- Swedesboro, NJ (#1753)
- Conshohocken, PA (#1754)
- Fort Washington, PA (#1755)
- Cranbury, NJ - Forsgate Drive (#1756)
- Hackensack, NJ (#1757)
- Matamoras, PA (#1758)

Headed towards CT, RI, and MA tomorrow!
Just realized you’ve never crossed the border! Congrats on being #3 in the US, which apparently went unacknowledged.

Add: I see you got a few several years back.

IMG_3409.png

Last edited:
Just realized you’ve never crossed the border! Congrats on being #3 in the US, which apparently went unacknowledged.

Add: I see you got a few several years back.

View attachment 966874
And tableau is updated as of 9:20 p.m. EDT. I'm typically updating it each evening when I finish my drive for the day, and sometimes in the morning before I pack up.

Day 14: 238 miles. Quebec City to Montreal. We spent most of the day visiting the Quebec Citadel, which still houses the headquarters for the French Canadian. Regiment -- Regiment 22 --, the Montmorency Falls just outside Quebec, and Saint-Anne Basilica --the oldest pilgrimage site in North America.

The tour for the Citidel focused heavily on when and how the Canadian military became a cohesive fighting force separate from England and others and how this specific regiment -- 22 -- served as a way to allow the French-speaking Canadians to also serve their country. When we got to the end of the tour, the guide talked about the Canadian National Vimy Memorial in France and how it is equivalent to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetary.

As beautiful as Quebec's Old City is, it was too much for my limited mobility: Extremely steep hills, no parking, cobblestone, and few curb cuts are just some of the challenges a mobility-challenged person faces in that part of town. The Citadel at least had handicapped parking and I was able to use the scooter on the tour. Candidly, I'm glad -- but also sad -- to be moving on.

Check-ins for 2023-08-19
- Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC (#1250)
- Sainte Eulalie, QC (#1251)
- Drummondville, QC (#1252)
- Saint-Liboire, QC (#1253)
- Montreal - Cote Vertu Blvd, QC (#1254)

View attachment 966683

View attachment 966682

View attachment 966684

We arrived at Saint-Anne just as a couple was getting married.
View attachment 966685

Part of the Basilica's ceiling
View attachment 966686

View attachment 966679

View attachment 966687
Day 15, 258 miles. Clearing more Montreal superchargers and a drive out to Mont-Tremblant, QC.

Today's drive was frustrating. The downtown urban supercharger is in an underground garage at a Hilton-brand hotel. The information online indicated there'd be a 10-minute grace period, but that proved not to be the case. We were in and out within 10 minutes but still had to pay $6 CAD. I'm at the point where I have to force myself to go get these downtown superchargers. They are no fun. It was also a slog to get to the two superchargers at the top of Montreal. Then the drive to the mountains was tortuously slow due to more accidents and construction. The traffic around Montreal is driving me nuts. Today's supercharger haul ended up consuming the entire day. Bernadette was a real trooper. The only saving grace was finding a park (thanks, ChatGPT) in Saint-Donat where we could chill out for a bit and enjoy the weather and view.

Check-ins for 2023-08-20
- Montreal - Rue Viger, QC (#1255)
- Lachenaie, QC (#1256)
- Mascouche, QC (#1257)
- Saint-Jérôme, QC (#1258)
- Mont-Tremblant, QC (#1259)
- Boisbriand, QC (#1260)
- Laval, QC (#1261)

Pioneer Park in Saint-Donat
PXL_20230820_201430662.jpg

day 15 teslafi map.png

Screenshot_20230820-212341.png

I have a conference this week in Las Vegas. Also happened to be the first time in 84 years a hurricane hit Southern California with its effect’s reaching up this way. Rain in Vegas? 😳

Spent the day in a Hertz model Y exploring the local electrons. I had planned to head southwest to Hesperia and back but went northeast instead to avoid the worst of it.

Check-ins for 2023-08-20
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1334) (First to check-in)
- Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV (#1335)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#1336) (First to check-in)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#1337)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#1338)
- St. George - S Convention Center Dr, UT (#1339)
- Mesquite - Mesa Blvd, NV (#1340)
- Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV (#1341)
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#1342)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#1343)

That used to be a thing, but hasn’t been the case in years.
I agree with this statement for the most part. There was one recent exception that I can remember last month where Azusa, CA was free for about a week or so after being energized. The caviat here was that the pricing listed on the phone app also showed free. When I charged my paid car there a few times, it showed up in the history as "free supercharging". My experience in the distant past with these historical free charging episodes was the charge would be free and not show up in the history at all.

There are some cases of free charges being dealt out, maybe inappropriately. I recently charged at the expanded Primm, NV location (not new by any means). The nav was acting funny saying most stalls were full but I went anyway. Showed up to maybe 30% of the stalls being full, charged up, car said $15 charge, then I never got billed for it. I just figured it may have been related to the site internet connection or something with the status acting funny.

Screenshot_20230707_082604_Tesla.jpg

Took me three separate attempts on my last trip to bag that one. It's definitely closed on the weekends and on holidays. As for the posted hours, I was unable to confirm if they in fact open the garage when they say so. There's a button there to contact the security by the garage entrance which I tried multiple times on the weekend/holiday with no response. Good luck!
I guess I got lucky with that one. It opened during the depths of Covid lockdowns, but of course I wanted to go check it out when I heard about it opening. With no traffic, it was super easy to drive the 5 miles down there from my house. When I got there, I circled the block a couple times and there was absolutely NO ONE out on the street either in cars or as pedestrians. Finally I found a security guard and asked about it and she seemed bored and didn't have anything better to do so she opened the garage for me :)