Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 33
317 miles
Denver informed me that they won't have the windshield in time. I rescheduled for San Francisco (Berkeley) in three weeks. Berkeley informed me late in the day that they would not receive the windshield by the time of the appointment. They claim windshields are back ordered because of the recent surge in hail damage. It is looking more and more likely I'll have to live with it until I get home in a couple of months.

The highlight of the day was the Bonneville Salt Flats. Nothing else worth reporting other than I made the worst hotel choice of the trip tonight. I thought I was done with the Salt Lake City area, so I made a hotel reservation for Lehi, UT. Then I looked at my unvisited map and saw that I had two more in the Orem/Provo area about 1/2 hour south of the hotel. Argh. To not waste time tomorrow, I went down and got them and then came back up to the hotel. Tomorrow, I'll have to retrace that 1/2 hour, but at least I won't have to stop to charge at those two.

Check-ins for 2024-06-10
- Wells, NV (#1696) (Comment: Sinclair gas station and travel stop plus Dunkin donuts )
- South Salt Lake - S Main St, UT (#1697) (Comment: WinCo Foods)
- Midvale, UT (#1698) (Comment: Some random back parking lot )
- South Jordan, UT (#1699) (Comment: Plastics clinic and spa)
- Draper, UT (#1700) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Provo, UT (#1701) (Comment: Hampton Inn and a Sleep Inn hotel)
- Orem, UT (#1702) (Comment: Hotel )
- West Wendover, NV (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan. )
- Tooele, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

1718078064610.png

1718078093294.png

1718078003378.png

Day 33
317 miles
Denver informed me that they won't have the windshield in time. I rescheduled for San Francisco (Berkeley) in three weeks. Berkeley informed me late in the day that they would not receive the windshield by the time of the appointment. They claim windshields are back ordered because of the recent surge in hail damage. It is looking more and more likely I'll have to live with it until I get home in a couple of months.

The highlight of the day was the Bonneville Salt Flats. Nothing else worth reporting other than I made the worst hotel choice of the trip tonight. I thought I was done with the Salt Lake City area, so I made a hotel reservation for Lehi, UT. Then I looked at my unvisited map and saw that I had two more in the Orem/Provo area about 1/2 hour south of the hotel. Argh. To not waste time tomorrow, I went down and got them and then came back up to the hotel. Tomorrow, I'll have to retrace that 1/2 hour, but at least I won't have to stop to charge at those two.

Check-ins for 2024-06-10
- Wells, NV (#1696) (Comment: Sinclair gas station and travel stop plus Dunkin donuts )
- South Salt Lake - S Main St, UT (#1697) (Comment: WinCo Foods)
- Midvale, UT (#1698) (Comment: Some random back parking lot )
- South Jordan, UT (#1699) (Comment: Plastics clinic and spa)
- Draper, UT (#1700) (Comment: Shopping complex )
- Provo, UT (#1701) (Comment: Hampton Inn and a Sleep Inn hotel)
- Orem, UT (#1702) (Comment: Hotel )
- West Wendover, NV (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan. )
- Tooele, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

View attachment 1055390

View attachment 1055391

View attachment 1055389
Congrats on #1700!! Additional kudos for your revisits, that is persistence!

Check-ins for 2024-06-10
- Marquette, MI (#465)
- Duluth, MN (#466)

We started a loop around Lake Superior yesterday. North to Marquette, MI, then a 249 mi leg to Duluth, MN. We stopped in Duluth for the night, as we had never been there before and wanted to have bit of time to check it out.

The parking garage that contains the Duluth SC is under construction, narrowing part of the entrance to one lane, with traffic lights inside the garage to control the flow through the one lane portion.

Day 34
406 miles
My primary goal for the day was to drive CO Highway 141 from Naturita to Grand Junction. To do so, I continued south from Moab and then east to La Sal to Colorado Highway 90, which ends at Highway 141. Thanks to @dgpcolorado, we put this road on the "Fun Roads" map.

I'll get to Denver tomorrow, where I'll stay until Monday or Tuesday. I plan to get all of my hunting out of the way tomorrow if possible.

Check-ins for 2024-06-11
- Wellington, UT (#1703) (Comment: Miller's Travel Stop)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#1704) (Comment: Hyatt Place Hotel)
- Price, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Green River, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan)
- Moab, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Grand Junction, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

I captured this nice shot of Enty at Green River
1718163333175.png

The drive on Highway 90 and 141 was well worth it. There was an overlook on Highway 90 near Paradox, CO that was breathtakingly beautiful.
1718163260445.png

And here is the view from the Hanging Flume Point of Interest
1718163414294.png

And a bit further north
1718163471320.png

1718163555700.png

Once again traveled to Denver area for family activities centered around the two of our kids and their families who reside in Colorado.
No venturing off of the I-80 / I-76 path from Toledo.
Only one new site, Lexington, NE, which can be added to the "will probably never visit again" list.

Check-ins for 2024-06-11
- Lexington, NE (#506)

Picture below of Cybertruck charging in North Platte, NE, shown below. Also saw it again in Brush, CO.

Check-ins for 2024-06-11
- Two Harbors, MN (#467)
- Tofte, MN (#468)
- Thunder Bay, ON (#469)
- Nipigon, ON (#470)

Day two of our road trip around Lake Superior. We had a great night in Duluth, staying at the South Pier Inn, right next to the Aerial Lift Bridge. And a wonderful dinner at the Lake Ave Restaurant and Bar.

The afternoon was dominated by my wife catching up on her Canadian shopping in Thunder Bay. This was the price of her agreeing to come on this trip with me.

IMG_3852.jpeg
We stopped at the Terry Fox Memorial just east of Thunder Bay. Terry Fox, who had lost his right leg to cancer, was running across Canada to raise money for cancer research. He made it from St. John's, Newfoundland to just east of Thunder Bay (3,339 mi) running 26 miles a day. But he had to stop as the cancer had spread to his lungs, soon taking his life.

Check-ins for 2024-06-12
- Terrace Bay, ON (#471)
- White River, ON (#472)
- Wawa, ON (#473)

Day three of our road trip around Lake Superior. Today we drove from Nipigon, ON to Sault Ste Marie, MI. There was quite a bit of fog for the first two hours, but we finally got out of it when the route headed well inland after Marathon, ON, away from Lake Superior.

IMG_3867.jpeg

Aquasabon Falls were quite spectacular, if quite damp from all the mist thrown up by the falls.

Wifey finished up her Canadian shopping in Sault Ste Marie, MI, then we crossed back into the USA for a great dinner in Sault Ste Marie, MI. The crepes from Oh Crepe were delicious. Then we watched the large freighters move through the Soo Locks. The viewing area right on the edge of the southern most lock lets you watch all the action.

Day 35
299 miles

It was a nice drive from Grand Junction to Denver, but then it was a slog to clear out Denver before checking into the hotel. Sadly, I had to pay $295 for parking privileges for the six days I'll be here. And the hotel doesn't have laundry machines. I'm not a fan of higher-end hotels.

But the big news of the day is that Avidity (ticker $RNA) announced today that the early data in their phase 2 trial was so positive that they sought and received permission to release it. They intend to expand and accelerate the trial and likely push for fast-track approval. We'll learn more when they give their presentation on Friday afternoon, but there is euphoria in the FSHD community today.

When I helped form the FSHD Society in the early 1990s, we knew almost nothing about the disease. For three decades, we've worked to understand its mechanisms, starting with basic research and then ever-more refined hypotheses. By 2014, our confidence was very high that upregulation of DUX4 was the key culprit, which let us begin to focus on targeting DUX4. Today is the most positive development of that journey. The most positive development of my lifetime as it relates to FSHD.

Check-ins for 2024-06-12
- Parachute, CO (#1705) (Comment: Sinclair travel srop)
- Rifle, CO (#1706) (Comment: Sonic drive-in)
- Edgewater, CO (#1707) (Comment: Edgewater Public Market, Shake Shack, and more)
- Northglenn, CO (#1708) (Comment: Lowe's and a big shopping complex )
- Denver - 6691 Tower Rd, CO (#1709) (Comment: Starbucks and a ton of other food options )
- Denver - Tower Rd, CO (#1710) (Comment: Hotels )
- Denver - E 45th Ave, CO (#1711) (Comment: Starbucks, Quiznos, and BBQ )
- Glenwood Springs, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Silverthorne, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Denver, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

Does anyone else feel an incongruity about having EV charging at Sinclair with its dinosaur mascot?
1718251347346.png

1718250206113.png

Sadly, I had to pay $295 for parking privileges for the six days
I would try to talk to a manager about the parking fee and mention your Hilton status (I'm assuming you are Diamond or at least Gold by now). Granted, I've never stayed at any Hilton with a $50/night parking fee, but I've stayed at a few with fees in the $10-20 range and, as a Diamond menber, I've always been able to get the parking fee waived or at least reduced after expressing my displeasure.

The stupidest one was on a recent trip at the Hampton Inn in Lancaster, CA. Totally ridiculous to have a $12/night parking fee there, but at least they waived it right away when I complained.

Day 35
299 miles

It was a nice drive from Grand Junction to Denver, but then it was a slog to clear out Denver before checking into the hotel. Sadly, I had to pay $295 for parking privileges for the six days I'll be here. And the hotel doesn't have laundry machines. I'm not a fan of higher-end hotels.

But the big news of the day is that Avidity (ticker $RNA) announced today that the early data in their phase 2 trial was so positive that they sought and received permission to release it. They intend to expand and accelerate the trial and likely push for fast-track approval. We'll learn more when they give their presentation on Friday afternoon, but there is euphoria in the FSHD community today.

When I helped form the FSHD Society in the early 1990s, we knew almost nothing about the disease. For three decades, we've worked to understand its mechanisms, starting with basic research and then ever-more refined hypotheses. By 2014, our confidence was very high that upregulation of DUX4 was the key culprit, which let us begin to focus on targeting DUX4. Today is the most positive development of that journey. The most positive development of my lifetime as it relates to FSHD.

Check-ins for 2024-06-12
- Parachute, CO (#1705) (Comment: Sinclair travel srop)
- Rifle, CO (#1706) (Comment: Sonic drive-in)
- Edgewater, CO (#1707) (Comment: Edgewater Public Market, Shake Shack, and more)
- Northglenn, CO (#1708) (Comment: Lowe's and a big shopping complex )
- Denver - 6691 Tower Rd, CO (#1709) (Comment: Starbucks and a ton of other food options )
- Denver - Tower Rd, CO (#1710) (Comment: Hotels )
- Denver - E 45th Ave, CO (#1711) (Comment: Starbucks, Quiznos, and BBQ )
- Glenwood Springs, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Silverthorne, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Denver, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

Does anyone else feel an incongruity about having EV charging at Sinclair with its dinosaur mascot?
View attachment 1056123

View attachment 1056116
For anyone that is interested: https://give.fshdsociety.org/give/426123/#!/donation/checkout

Or if you have some appreciated TSLA that you don’t know what to do with, I’m sure they would be willing to help you by taking it off your hands. 😀

Last edited:
Day 34
406 miles
My primary goal for the day was to drive CO Highway 141 from Naturita to Grand Junction. To do so, I continued south from Moab and then east to La Sal to Colorado Highway 90, which ends at Highway 141. Thanks to @dgpcolorado, we put this road on the "Fun Roads" map.

I'll get to Denver tomorrow, where I'll stay until Monday or Tuesday. I plan to get all of my hunting out of the way tomorrow if possible.

Check-ins for 2024-06-11
- Wellington, UT (#1703) (Comment: Miller's Travel Stop)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#1704) (Comment: Hyatt Place Hotel)
- Price, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Green River, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan)
- Moab, UT (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )
- Grand Junction, CO (repeat) (Comment: Revisit per plan )

I captured this nice shot of Enty at Green River
View attachment 1055652

The drive on Highway 90 and 141 was well worth it. There was an overlook on Highway 90 near Paradox, CO that was breathtakingly beautiful.
View attachment 1055651

And here is the view from the Hanging Flume Point of Interest
View attachment 1055653

And a bit further north
View attachment 1055654

View attachment 1055655
^ Paradox Valley is so named because the Dolores River runs across it, rather than along the valley. IIRC from geology class, the valley is an anticline. You crossed the river at the microscopic town of Bedrock and then followed it on CO 141 to Gateway. From there the Dolores River flows northwest to the Colorado River in Utah.

One reason that drive is fun is because I typically see about a half dozen cars from La Sal UT to CO 141 and about the same all the way to Gateway. Scenic and uncrowded, to put it mildly.

I would try to talk to a manager about the parking fee and mention your Hilton status (I'm assuming you are Diamond or at least Gold by now). Granted, I've never stayed at any Hilton with a $50/night parking fee, but I've stayed at a few with fees in the $10-20 range and, as a Diamond menber, I've always been able to get the parking fee waived or at least reduced after expressing my displeasure.

The stupidest one was on a recent trip at the Hampton Inn in Lancaster, CA. Totally ridiculous to have a $12/night parking fee there, but at least they waived it right away when I complained.
It is a separate commercial garage across the street.

I am at the convention center Hilton in the heart of downtown Denver. These types of hotels do everything possible to siphon as much money from conference goers as possible. The parking fees are just one aspect of this process.

The parking fee in Manhattan at the beginning of our trip was almost $90, but we were only there one night.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
For anyone that is interested: https://give.fshdsociety.org/give/426123/#!/donation/checkout

Or if you have some appreciated TSLA that you don’t know what to do with, I’m sure they would be willing to help you by taking it off your hands. 😀
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has or will contribute. The FSHD Society runs a very lean shop, so the vast majority of your contributions go to research, programs that help patients, or advance research goals in pursuit of a cure.

We think FSHD is very under diagnosed in society because people don't recognize something is wrong (they think it is just chronic pain or weakness) and when they express the symptoms to doctors, those doctors don't know about FSHD and often give a misdiagnoses. Worse, they often amplify the person's biases that they just need to work out more or to stop being "lazy." Many people and families suffer through a decade or more of misdiagnoses. The horror stories I've heard are very sad. There is often a significant relief to finally be diagnosed correctly and meet others dealing with the same relentless loss of abilities and independence.

Last edited:
^ Paradox Valley is so named because the Dolores River runs across it, rather than along the valley. IIRC from geology class, the valley is an anticline. You crossed the river at the microscopic town of Bedrock and then followed it on CO 141 to Gateway. From there the Dolores River flows northwest to the Colorado River in Utah.

One reason that drive is fun is because I typically see about a half dozen cars from La Sal UT to CO 141 and about the same all the way to Gateway. Scenic and uncrowded, to put it mildly.
Gonna include this in my next email update about the trip.

I drove from Mountain Village to Moab just after dark and I think I saw one or two cars the whole way. With no cell service, it was actually a little disconcerting.