Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you CAN visit the Alamo? I drove all over that town and kept hitting closed streets under construction that the car knew nothing about, finally gave up, so forget the Alamo, sheesh!
Still a lot of construction down there. We were lucky with timing being Sunday evening. Just tried to get kind of close and then took advantage of the widely available FREE parking along the street.

Reactions: israndy
Made it home from our ~5,000 mile road trip to Texas last night around 11pm. Mostly a repeat of the route we took south, but managed to grab a few new ones. I would have meandered around some more but we have a boat trip this weekend and I have stuff to do today.

Next trip: Custer in May! This will be another one with very few new Superchargers.

Fair warning: Blaine, WA - Boblett St. Anyone want to catch up for dinner or something? @JSergeant @TreborThickweb

Check-ins for 2024-04-15
- Vernon, TX (#1562)
- Alamosa, CO (#1563)

Check-ins for 2024-04-16
- Poncha Springs, CO (#1564)
- Montrose, CO (#1565)
- Salt Lake City - Admiral Byrd Rd, UT (#1566)

View attachment 1039628

View attachment 1039629

Nice sunset last night. :cool:
Thanks for the heads up and meetup offer. Stuck at home for a few days so you and @JSergeant - happy hunting. Next time!

Spent a couple of days with my son in San Diego - Zoo-hopping. It was a blast. We picked up a bunch of Firsts along the way.

Check-ins for 2024-04-18
- San Bernardino - W Little League Dr, CA (#997) (First to check-in)
- Norwalk, CA (#998) (First to check-in)
- Los Angeles - Industrial St, CA (#999) (First to check-in)

1000063984.jpg

1000064009.jpg

Spent a couple of days with my son in San Diego - Zoo-hopping. It was a blast. We picked up a bunch of Firsts along the way.

Check-ins for 2024-04-18
- San Bernardino - W Little League Dr, CA (#997) (First to check-in)
- Norwalk, CA (#998) (First to check-in)
- Los Angeles - Industrial St, CA (#999) (First to check-in)

View attachment 1039797

View attachment 1039799
Almost to 1k nice! Should be able to share the third first with you since I have enough time to go out to LA tonight.

Reactions: Limited
First alert: Union City, TN

Thought I wasn't going to get there until Saturday, but I miscalculated due to the Nav adding phantom stops! I'll be there before midnight tonight.

In case you missed it, I wanted to warn you about Franklin, NC. It's been marked as Temporary Closure since yesterday, and there is now one of those temporary fences around it.

So, you may want to shoot down and clear Florida first, before getting all the new-to-you ones in the NC mountains.

• Informative
Reactions: JSergeant
Decided to forego a Bangkok rental after witnessing city traffic firsthand. I’d found a rental company, though they were sold out by the time I’d had my revelation. Wouldn’t have had much travel utility given the supercharger locations. Our hotel manager drove her husband’s Model Y to work to take advantage of free electrons from a Taysla plug.

IMG_5919.jpeg

Not to be confused with the Great Wall Motors’ Ora EV.

IMG_5920.jpeg

On a quick trip to Minnesota for an 80th birthday party tomorrow.

1,464 miles in a bit under 36 hours. Arrival timed to pick Bernadette up from the MSP airport.

Yesterday was 30 mph headwinds all through Iowa, WI, and MN and it turned bloody cold. Terrible efficiency. Return trip starts Monday, but I'll be able to slow down a little bit. Plan is to knock out a bunch more revisits by going South towards Kansas City and then over to Indianapolis.

Just two new-to-me superchargers, but I knocked out a ton of my revisit list.
1713624662526.png

1713625060452.png

In case you missed it, I wanted to warn you about Franklin, NC. It's been marked as Temporary Closure since yesterday, and there is now one of those temporary fences around it.

So, you may want to shoot down and clear Florida first, before getting all the new-to-you ones in the NC mountains.
Thanks. I was going to Florida first anyway.

Looks like I forgot to post last night so this is 2 days of travel:

Check-ins for 2024-04-19
- Columbia - Clark Ln, MO (#2890)
- Chesterfield - N Outer 40 Rd, MO (#2891)
- Edwardsville, IL (#2892)
- Vandalia, IL (#2893)
- Salem, IL (#2894)

Check-ins for 2024-04-20
- Union City, TN (#2895) (First to check-in)
- Hendersonville, TN (#2896)
- Nashville - Dickerson Pike, TN (#2897)
- Cornersville, TN (#2898)
- Alabaster, AL (#2899)
- Pearl River, LA (#2900)

Not only did Pearl River earn me another belt buckle, but it also put me back in first place! (USA/Canada)

In other news I'm in Autopilot jail for the next week. Really not a fan of this new system, but hopefully now that I've learned the hard way I will be able to avoid it in the future. Just terrible timing for this trip as I will likely be driving over 5,000 miles during my week in jail. After 8 years, I am a terrible driver without AP! :)

Also struggled with an A/C issue in the new car, but fortunately with the help of some forum members, it looks like I was able to figure it out. It was randomly not wanting to blow below 71F, even when I set it to LO and turned the fan up to 11. It would just blow 71 degree air which was annoying. Strangely if I turned the temperature up and then down in the phone app, it would then blow cold. So weird. I did have a software update a couple days ago so that must have made it wonky. The fix ended up being a hard reset. Scroll wheel reset didn't do the trick. And I'm hoping it's a permanent fix. I'll be in Florida tomorrow for the true test!