Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Potsdam, NY (#725)
- Morrisburg, ON (#726) (First to check-in)
- Sherbrooke, QC (#727)
- Magog, QC (#728)

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Saint-Jérôme, QC (#729)
- Boisbriand, QC (#730)
- Montreal - Rue Viger, QC (#731)

Sweet and sour, Montreal is like a Tesla Mecca! During the entire day of driving and sightseeing today I'd say we never lost sight of one, and it's very easy to think it may have been two or three. Whether driving or parked the city is loaded with them! And they have on-street charging to boot. It's not just Tesla's as the city is loaded with EVs. Nice to see the concept being embraced somewhere.

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Evanston, IL (#390)
- Chicago - North Broadway, IL (#391)
- Chicago - North Halsted, IL (#392)
- Chicago - North Columbus Drive, IL (#393)
- Chicago - South Canal Street, IL (#394)
- Battle Creek, MI (#395)
- Marshall - W Michigan Ave, MI (#396)
- Marshall, MI (#397)
- Jackson, MI (#398)
- Ann Arbor, MI (#399)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#400)
- Windsor, ON (#401)

Day one of a trip from WI to Nova Scotia to visit family. I hit a swath of SCs as I went S through Chicago. I had grandiose plans to stop short of Detroit today, and clear Detroit tomorrow morning. But, I realized that would put me too late at a hard time event late tomorrow. So, Detroit will wait. The line at the Canadian border after crossing at the Ambassador Bridge took just under an hour. Ouch.

Congrats on your fourth century and welcome to 48th place! (I know you won't be staying for long 😎 )

Belated congratulations also to @Shesmyne2" and @a.deodatus for similar accomplishments. I gotta get back out on the road.

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Potsdam, NY (#725)
- Morrisburg, ON (#726) (First to check-in)
- Sherbrooke, QC (#727)
- Magog, QC (#728)

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Saint-Jérôme, QC (#729)
- Boisbriand, QC (#730)
- Montreal - Rue Viger, QC (#731)

Sweet and sour, Montreal is like a Tesla Mecca! During the entire day of driving and sightseeing today I'd say we never lost sight of one, and it's very easy to think it may have been two or three. Whether driving or parked the city is loaded with them! And they have on-street charging to boot. It's not just Tesla's as the city is loaded with EVs. Nice to see the concept being embraced somewhere.
Of all the big countries (in terms of population) in Europe, France was by far the furthest along in EV adoption so it kind of makes sense.

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Burlington - Garden Rd, NC (#556) (First to check-in)

Between lunch with my son and a history lecture at UNC-CH, I drove over to Leath VinFast near Raleigh and test-drove a VF8. Not a bad EV in isolation, and they are desperate to sell them.Too bad they already have a reputation for poor reliability and glitchy software.

burlington-nc-garden-road.jpeg

burlington-nc-garden-road-charging-screen.jpeg

vinfast-vf8-front-quarter.jpeg

vinfast-vf8-cabin.jpeg

Of all the big countries (in terms of population) in Europe, France was by far the furthest along in EV adoption so it kind of makes sense.
I grew up in Europe. My dad worked in France for a few years. I honestly don't really understand why. France wasn't very much about going green or progressive. Germany was very much about saving the environment. I learned about climate change in the 80s in school in Germany. But things much have changed in the last 20 years I have been in the US.

Congrats on your fourth century and welcome to 48th place! (I know you won't be staying for long 😎 )

Belated congratulations also to @Shesmyne2" and @a.deodatus for similar accomplishments. I gotta get back out on the road.

Bruce.
Yeah, spot 48 was more crowded than I like, so I banged off a few more chargers today.

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Comber, ON (#402)
- Oakville - Speers Rd, ON (#403)
- Mississauga - Vega Blvd, ON (#404)
- Toronto - Lakeshore Blvd W, ON (#405)
- Toronto - Bay St, ON (#406)
- North York, ON (#407)
- Toronto - Don Mills Road, ON (#408)

Day 2 of a road trip from WI to Nova Scotia.

What a gorgeous day in Toronto! My favorite part of Toronto is along the shore of Lake Ontario, and folks were taking full advantage of the perfect day. People were walking, running, bicycling, sitting outside, etc. Traffic was heavy, but this was Canada, so it was a polite crush of traffic. They always let me make a lane change when I realized that I was once again in the wrong lane.

Check-ins for 2024-04-14
- Saint-Liboire, QC (#732)
- Drummondville, QC (#733)
- Sainte Eulalie, QC (#734)
- Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC (#735)
- Sainte-Marie, QC (#736)
- Levis, QC (#737)
- Quebec City - Boulevard des Gradins, QC (#738)
- Quebec City - Boulevard de l'Ormière, QC (#739)
- Québec City - Rue de l'Hétrière, QC (#740)
- Yamachiche, QC (#741)
- Berthierville, QC (#742)
- Lachenaie, QC (#743)

I orphaned a green one because the trip out and back would have added 3 hours and made the day unbearable for the wife and the dog.
IGAs are the major sponsor in this region, which seems like a step up from Wawa or Sheetz.
Kind of funny seeing Tim Hortons and St Hubert at nearly every stop as well.
Sightseeing tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Sydney - Broadway, NSW (#3103) (#800 Rest of World)
- Sydney - Forest Lodge, NSW (#3104) (First to check-in)
- Sydney - Macquarie Park, NSW (#3105)
- Central Coast, NSW (#3106)
- Heatherbrae, NSW (#3107)
- Thrumster, NSW (#3108) (First to check-in) (first kangaroo)
- Port Macquarie, NSW (#3109) (First to check-in)

Multiple shares with @evp, one year later.

View attachment 1036626
As soon as I saw you in New Zealand, I knew my Leader status in Asia-Pacific was doomed.

For a fun time, try the run from Ovens VIC to Cooma NSW. Be sure to charge up - there's a lot of elevation gain.

I grew up in Europe. My dad worked in France for a few years. I honestly don't really understand why. France wasn't very much about going green or progressive. Germany was very much about saving the environment. I learned about climate change in the 80s in school in Germany. But things much have changed in the last 20 years I have been in the US.
Germany isn't too far behind, but yeah, as someone who spent a lot of time there in the 90s, I'm kind of surprised they aren't leading the charge. All I can figure is it's the BMW, Mercedes, VW auto lobby holding things back.

Italy on the other hand acts like EVs will never be a thing and the chargers are only there for Northern European tourists :)

Ho-K:

I returned home from my excursion from my home to Minnesnowta via Interstate 40 east to Okie City thence northward and eastward to Minneapolis. My return trip was through North Dakota on I94, Montana on I94 and I90 into Idaho and Washington before heading to the Columbia River Gorge and I-5 back home.

I was astonished that of all the eclipse chasers, that no one from here drove on I40. I encountered a few people that altered their plans when Texas was forecast for clouds.

A few items of note: Saw my first Cybertruck charging at Williams. Wilsonville, Oregon is a V4 Supercharger. It is listed as a V3 on Supercharge.info. I saw a Rivian charging with a Magic Dock in Monticello, Minnesota. The driver loved his Rivian, and he loves the Magic Dock. I saw another Rivian Supercharging with the adapter in Williams. Cloudy all day in Minneapolis, so no ability to see even the partial eclipse.

My dinosaur 2014 S85 is so-o-o-o slow with charging. A 15%-60% charge takes close to 35 minutes; if I need extra because of winds (and there were plenty across Arizona and New Mexico going and Minnesota, North Dakota, and Montana coming) I need to leave with closer to 70% to ensure that my arrival on 110+ mile legs is not too scary. The shorter legs of 65-80 miles are doable with 15-20 minutes of charge time.

Check-ins for 2024-04-04
- Mojave - 16870 CA-14, CA (#588)
- Laughlin, NV (#589)

Check-ins for 2024-04-05
- Milan, NM (#590)

Check-ins for 2024-04-06
- Oklahoma City - NE 36th St, OK (#591)
- Perry, OK (#592)

Check-ins for 2024-04-07
- Wichita, KS (#593)
- Emporia, KS (#594)
- Overland Park, KS (#595)
- Kansas City, MO (#596)
- St. Joseph, MO (#597)
- Sioux City - Southern Hills Dr, IA (#598)

Check-ins for 2024-04-08
- Sioux Falls, SD (#599)
- Worthington - Oxford St, MN (#600)
- Sherburn, MN (#601)
- St. Peter, MN (#602)
- Bloomington, MN (#603)

Check-ins for 2024-04-09
- Eagan, MN (#604)
- Oakdale, MN (#605)
- St. Paul, MN (#606)
- Minneapolis, MN (#607)
- St. Louis Park, MN (#608)

Check-ins for 2024-04-10
- Minnetonka, MN (#609)
- Maple Grove, MN (#610)
- Monticello, MN (#611)
- Clearwater, MN (#612)
- Alexandria, MN (#613)
- Fergus Falls, MN (#614)
- Fargo, ND (#615)
- Jamestown, ND (#616)
- Bismarck, ND (#617)
- Dickinson, ND (#618)
- Glendive, MT (#619)

Check-ins for 2024-04-11
- Miles City, MT (#620)
- Billings - N Frontage Rd, MT (#621)
- Billings, MT (#622)
- Laurel, MT (#623)
- Big Timber, MT (#624)
- Belgrade, MT (#625)
- Butte - Grizzly Trl, MT (#626) (First to check-in)
- Missoula, MT (#627)
- Missoula - Hwy 93 N, MT (#628) (First to check-in) (Comment: I am astonished that one or more of the true road warriors hadn’t bagged this spot (and Butte) since they opened 70 days ago. Instead this hodaddy claims the first check-ins! 🔌🔌🍺🍺)

Check-ins for 2024-04-12
- Superior, MT (#629)
- Liberty Lake (SC), WA (#630)
- Spokane, WA (#631)
- St. Regis, MT (#632)
- Sprague, WA (#633)
- Moses Lake, WA (#634)
- Quincy, WA (#635)
- George, WA (#636)
- Yakima - E Yakima Ave, WA (#637)
- Hood River - Anchor Way, OR (#638)
- Hood River, OR (#639)

Check-ins for 2024-04-13
- Clackamas, OR (#640) (Comment: With 3 waiting after my plug and bug, I just wanted to make room for the next user quickly.)
- Wilsonville, OR (#641)
- Salem - Mission St SE (SC), OR (#642)
- Creswell, OR (#643)
- Sutherlin, OR (#644)
- Ashland, OR (#645)
- Redding - Hilltop Dr, CA (#646)
- Anderson, CA (#647)
- Sacramento - Point West Way, CA (#648) (First to check-in)
- Ripon, CA (#649)

The brewery 100 yards away from the Ashland OR Supercharger is pretty nice. It has a wide selection of all sorts of brewed adult beverages. It seems the perfect spot for a quaff and perhaps even a bite (I did not try the food) to get a nice range charge. If heading south on Interstate 5, the newer models could easily make it beyond Redding/Anderson/Cottonwood/Red Bluff/Corning (yuck) to Williams. It is all downhill once summiting Siskiyou Pass.

Germany isn't too far behind, but yeah, as someone who spent a lot of time there in the 90s, I'm kind of surprised they aren't leading the charge. All I can figure is it's the BMW, Mercedes, VW auto lobby holding things back.

Italy on the other hand acts like EVs will never be a thing and the chargers are only there for Northern European tourists :)
True, Germany was late in offering incentives for buying EVs. I think they were 5 years behind the US

As soon as I saw you in New Zealand, I knew my Leader status in Asia-Pacific was doomed.

For a fun time, try the run from Ovens VIC to Cooma NSW. Be sure to charge up - there's a lot of elevation gain.
I didn’t even know there was an Asia Pacific category, so it was a surprise to me. I just knew I probably wouldn’t equal your Australia figures. Just wrapped up here before heading to Thailand. Thanks for the suggestion, though it must wait for another time.