Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
S W E E T ! !

Now when someone asks which Superchargers I have yet to visit I can just bring up that link.

:)

But no, you cannot move the map or zoom in. The only portion of the browser that responds is the reload button or the FAVs buttons. -Randy

:( - Fingers crossed chromium comes soon. I'm optimistic it'll work under chromium.

I present three new visualizations in Tableau:
  1. A scatter plot with the Y axis being "days from permit to construction" and the X axis "days from construction to open."
  2. A bar chart sorted from longest to shortest for days from permit to construction.
  3. A bar chart sorted from longest to shortest for days from construction to open.
Mousing over them will display a tool tip that shows additional data. There are also some filters on the right if you want to view the data by year or country.

Just like all of the other visualizations, these graphics will update roughly every 24 hours as the data in the spreadsheet is updated.

And, obviously, this data is only as good as the crowdsourced data underneath.

Comments and suggestions welcome. Here is a screenshot of each.

time in permit and  constructions graphics1.JPG
time in permit and  constructions graphics2.JPG
time in permit and  constructions graphics3.JPG

@BagheeraNY, have you listed the 56 superchargers you visited to any of the 2 main supercharger threads (listed in the first post on this thread)? Thanks for updating the Google Sheets with your visits but just wanted to see if you posted your visits yet anywhere.
No, I didn’t realize I was supposed to put them anywhere but the google doc. Is there a preference for which thread to use? Thank you

March 27, 2019

Delaware: Dover

Maryland: Annapolis (the nav populated it today), National Harbor-Potomac Passage

Virginia: Staunton

Updated +4 to 681 in both lists. Keep on truckin'.

Should be 682 I think. Thanks! I skipped MA because of the bent rim. Got new front brakes and new rim so I’m back. Not much left to get at the moment.

You are correct, @Bighorn. I initially thought the Maryland entry was just 1 location but it was 2 so the Wiki is updated to 682 for you (and matches what the Google Sheet indicates).

Reactions: Bighorn
No, I didn’t realize I was supposed to put them anywhere but the google doc. Is there a preference for which thread to use? Thank you

@BagheeraNY, the ideal location is to post your locations to this thread with the date that you visited them. There was an original thread prior to this one but it isn't as active and there is another thread following the discussions of the Tableau visualizations and Google Sheet (links to those are in the 1st post in this thread).

Once you post the locations you visited to this thread, you can update the Wiki table (in the 1st post in this thread) or one of the thread Admins can update it for you. You can also update the Google Sheet yourself if you'd like or one of the thread Admins can do that as well. We all help each other so just give a shout if you have any questions or have some advice to make something easier or more fun.

When you update the Wiki table in this thread just remember to move yourself up the list to the appropriate location so it is in order. Enjoy your travels.

P7270006.jpg
Spring is poking its head at The Cottage at Winjes Farm. (winjesfarm.com) and our Tesla guest are already heading this way for our first two day stay of the season. Last year our two destination chargers at The Cottage At Winjes Farm served multiple Teslas and various other EV vehicles enjoying exploring the Surprise Valley area during their two day stays. (Find Us | Tesla) . After hooking up to the charger at the north side of their cottage, the smell of fresh bread greats the guests at the front door to their home. A full kitchen/open floor plan restored 1860's cottage is your private space with wifi, satellite TV. Outside you have access to the wildlife reserve at Winjes farm, the Spaza shop, and in season, the garden.