Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just confirmed that manually adjusting the charge limit after plugging in works (for now). I'm at the Wawa in Jacksonville and it says 80% max, but I'm already charged up to 85% and still charging.
I also charged past 80% seamlessly this afternoon at the Oakdale MN supercharger. The car initially showed the time remaining to get to 80% state of charge. The moment I got there, the display switched to show the time remaining to get to 100% charge since I had set my stop to be 100%. Who knows what's going on or what Tesla's intent actually is. I hope they clarify soon.

• Informative
Reactions: StefanSarzio
Back down in the amateur division, I actually had a free day to go out for a drive today, so I picked up:

68. San Francisco, CA (Letterman Drive)
69. San Jose, CA (Blossom Hill Rd.)
70. Big Sur, CA

Updated the spreadsheet.

Annoyingly it appears the Tesla API stopped working while I was in SJ, so I had no TeslaFi logging of charges. Well, I didn't really need it but I'd gotten used to not writing down things.

Bruce.
Congrats on getting to 70. That's still a lot of superchargers.

Reactions: DavidB and bmah
Tableau has been having issues lately. I haven’t noticed it not updating, but it crashes and reloads a lot.
I've pushed a new update to Tableau. I suspect I corrupted something when i was manually requesting updates when ya'll were in your big push for Custer. I'm hoping this push will get things back in working order. Let me know if you see anything that isn't working as you've come to expect.

• Helpful
Reactions: Big Earl
5/26 update as I journey east to a less target rich environment than California:

Richfield, UT
Nephi, UT
Price, UT
Green River, UT
Moab, UT
Grand Junction, CO

On my way from Nephi to Price, I took the scenic route through the Huntington & Eccles Canyons National Scenic Byway. Beautiful detour up... up... and away.

Then, on my way to Moab, I detoured over to Canyonlands National Park - just spectactular. I had the pleasure of doing a 7 day trek through the canyon on White Rim Trail a number of years ago; this time I saw the park the tourist way.
IMG_1268.JPEG
IMG_1293.JPEG
IMG_1283.JPEG

I just confirmed that manually adjusting the charge limit after plugging in works (for now). I'm at the Wawa in Jacksonville and it says 80% max, but I'm already charged up to 85% and still charging.
I took it all the way up to 91% just to confirm that it wouldn't stop even at 90% and it did not.

Tifton, GA was also an 80% site. I don't really recall loads of complaints about these sites being overly crowded. This rollout definitely could have been better.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
Well, not a super fan of the charger in Walker, MI. It's at a Meijer gas station, but there's no store nearby and if you stop there in the early hours of the day (or even a few minutes before midnight) the guy has the store locked up and you can't go in (to use the restrooms). Oh and for the record, the Meijer sign across the street is for an office complex and not a store either.... :)

View attachment 412198
You got your car charged though. I appreciate the feed back, a lot of northern states I find are more difficult to travel through, they have less traffic so we must also take that into consideration on our travels, we are quite lucky to even have super chargers there..

Sat 5/25 updates:

Mojave, CA
Barstow, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Las Vegas Blvd South, NV
Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV
Las Vegas, NV
St. George, UT
Beaver, UT

+11 for the day.

On approach to Majave I went over to check out the Alta Wind Energy Center (aka the Mojave Wind Farm). Apparently the third largest onshore wind energy project in the world according to wikipedia. Incredible sight. First time I got up close and personal with one of these wind turbines. The wind was really blowing - and the nearby superchargers were glowing brightly. :DView attachment 412124
I’m heading to Utah next week. Did you see any road construction near the Nevada-Arizona-Utah state lines? I need to charge in St. George.

I added a few over the last several months. Can you please add these?

133. San Mateo - Bridgepoint, CA
134. Yuba City, CA
135. Concord, CA
136. San Ramon, CA
137. Milpitas, CA
138. Pleasanton, CA
139. Fish Camp, CA
140. Alameda, CA

@Owner, any chance you want to try and give the rough or exact dates that you visited those? Otherwise it might just be 05/27/2019 for all of them.

I added a few over the last several months. Can you please add these?

133. San Mateo - Bridgepoint, CA
134. Yuba City, CA
135. Concord, CA
136. San Ramon, CA
137. Milpitas, CA
138. Pleasanton, CA
139. Fish Camp, CA
140. Alameda, CA

@Owner, any chance you want to try and give the rough or exact dates that you visited those? Otherwise it might just be 05/27/2019 for all of them.

These have been updated (as 05/27/2019 visits) and confirmed as 140 for you.

• Love
Reactions: Owner
Oh, I didn't know we were including dates. Yuba, Concord and San Ramon put down 4/14/2019 then.

I'll have to keep track then more carefully! Trying to keep it simple.

@Owner, thanks for clarifying those dates and I'll make the correction. If you want to correct the dates on any of your other visits then just post the updates and someone will get to them.

I wasn't tracking dates early on, since I didn't know it mattered and I just accumulated stations before reporting them here. However, since there is a tracking of first visits I'll report that I was the second person to ever charge at Poncha Springs CO, on 2 Feb 2018 and likely the first of those of us here. That was long before the station officially opened.

I also charged at Carlsbad CA on 28 September 2018. While I was likely the first out-of-state car there, I presume that some San Diego locals here beat me to that one since I believe that it opened on 27 September 2018.

My first Supercharging session was at Grand Junction CO in March 2016, shortly after my car was delivered.

That's about it for "firsts" for me.