Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at your map yesterday and you can do some serious damage east of the Mississippi! Hope all is well.
Yes, thanks, all is well--just had to quickly run back home. And yes, my next planned trip is back out to the Mississippi and back. 2nd planned trip is up to Maine. I'll swing by & say high to @Half Dollar Bill on my way.

18 New superchargers yesterday, including all four in downtown Boston. That may be a one-day record for me. I can't say it was a lot of fun. It began with Atlantic avenue in Brooklyn just after midnight and ended with Cambridge right about 9:00 p.m.

In order of visit:
New York
Brooklyn, Atlantic Ave
Glendale
Plainview
Islandia
Southampton

Rhode island
Greenwich

Massachusetts
Mashpee
Sagamore
Mansfield
Auburn
Leominster
Hudson
Framingham
Dedham
Boston, Allstate road
Boston, Richard B Ross
Boston, Prudential
Boston, Cambridge.

I'll get three or four more today but the day is all about the Rich Rebuilds event.
IMG_20190718_075736.jpg
IMG_20190718_194058.jpg
IMG_20190718_210436.jpg
IMG_20190718_090403.jpg
IMG_20190718_091831.jpg
IMG_20190718_010558.jpg
IMG_20190718_010527.jpg

18 New superchargers yesterday, including all four in downtown Boston. That may be a one-day record for me. I can't say it was a lot of fun. It began with Atlantic avenue in Brooklyn just after midnight and ended with Cambridge right about 9:00 p.m.

In order of visit:
New York
Brooklyn, Atlantic Ave
Glendale
Plainview
Islandia
Southampton

Rhode island
Greenwich

Massachusetts
Mashpee
Sagamore
Mansfield
Auburn
Leominster
Hudson
Framingham
Dedham
Boston, Allstate road
Boston, Richard B Ross
Boston, Prudential
Boston, Cambridge.

I'll get three or four more today but the day is all about the Rich Rebuilds event.
View attachment 431563 View attachment 431564 View attachment 431565 View attachment 431566 View attachment 431567 View attachment 431568 View attachment 431570

Nicely done, @theflyer. +18 to 434 and spreadsheet updated.

7/19/2019:

Riverdale Park, MD

Updated, @Thinkje. +1 to 308.

In order of visit:
New York
Brooklyn, Atlantic Ave
Glendale
Plainview
Islandia
Southampton

Rhode island
Greenwich

Massachusetts
Mashpee
Sagamore
Mansfield
Auburn
Leominster
Hudson
Framingham
Dedham
Boston, Allstate road
Boston, Richard B Ross
Boston, Prudential
Boston, Cambridge.

View attachment 431563 View attachment 431564 View attachment 431565 View attachment 431566 View attachment 431567 View attachment 431568 View attachment 431570
I love that ferry layout!

Reactions: theflyer and DavidB
I think it's this one...

James Place Inn
11 Holbrook St, Freeport, ME 04032•(207) 865-4486O

Thank you. I thought I had added it to my saved places in maps but don't find it right now so appreciate you passing on the address.

hTose are all in parking garages, right? How much did it cost you to get in and out of those places?
Yes.
  • Two (Prudential and Richard Boss Way) were $12 just to drive in, so $24 to get those two locations.
  • One was free (Allstate road)
  • One w(Cambridge) supposed to be $3 for the first half hour but they didn't charge me.

• Informative
Reactions: IT Geek
Thanks. Spot on. If you're tagging the Freeport station then we're two blocks away.
Hey, that's cool. at the moment, I am planning to leave the event a little early so I can drive up and get all of the superchargers in Maine. Would you be up for a quick visit and maybe a cold drink? That would be pretty refreshing on my end. I plan to go up and back tonight possibly staying around Freeport or turning west to get closer to Mount Washington before tomorrow. Do you have a room available tonight?

Who drives during the day not using satellite view?

Me. I rarely ever use satellite view.

I am planning to leave the event a little early so I can drive up and get all of the superchargers in Maine.

You should get all the chargers you can so that you feel satisfied with your journey. I mean, I wouldn't want you to feel upset if say, hypothetically, someone else got to 500 before you did. :D