Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks,
Here's a fun summary of the craziest among us, also known as leaders :)

Supercharging for Sport | enrg.io

This is awesome, even for those of us far down the leaderboard. Maybe if I show this to my family they’ll understand why I’m occasionally driving off to random places to log Supercharger visits. Nah, who am I kidding. :)

Anyway, great article, thanks for sharing!

Bruce.

Nicely done!
You ought to get a couple bonus chargers for the effort ;)
Thanks!

Pretty neato-mosquito, PhillyGal! Nicely written and done!
"Neato-mosquito" made me giggle. Just my type of lingo.

Not so fast, @Half Dollar Bill, unless she wrote 51%+ of the article herself (instead of info from each participant) as she even quoted some of those rules in her article. :D

Well done, @PhillyGal, and thanks for taking the time to do that.
Bahaha, very funny.

Okay, here's mine. (Model 3, took delivery April 2018)

1. Truckee, CA (Brockway Road).....
Welcome, Kathy!

Well done! This was a nice idea.
We’re making history here folks and it’s a helluva ride.
Agreed! It reminds us how far in the dust Tesla is leaving anyone else. And as @theflyer pointed out, we're showing the world that long distance EV travel is not just possible but enjoyable.

This is awesome, even for those of us far down the leaderboard. Maybe if I show this to my family they’ll understand why I’m occasionally driving off to random places to log Supercharger visits. Nah, who am I kidding. :)

Anyway, great article, thanks for sharing!

Bruce.

My husband is currently on the couch next to me plotting out a cross country route because I told him the other day that I need to get to 200. He's excited at the prospect for now... won't be too happy when I remind him of the 51% rule.

Please add the following from a freedom ride for a rescue pup a couple of weeks ago and a flight to Phoenix and driving back to Dallas to bring home a 2017 MS 90D for my son #ParkingLikeARockStar

6/29/19
Texarkana, TX
Little Rock, AR

7/8/19
Phoenix, AZ East
Scottsdale, AZ (Kierland)
Scottsdale, AZ (73rd Street)
Agua Fria, Phoenix, AZ
Buckeye, AZ
Gila Bend, AZ
Casa Grande, AZ
Tucson, AZ East
Tucson, AZ

7/9/19
Willcox, AZ
Deming, NM
El Paso, TX
Pecos, TX
Midland, TX
Sweetwater, TX
Cisco, TX

Updated, @Melanie_S85. +18 to 91. Sorry for the delay but thanks for the reminder.

Awesome about a fly-and-drive move to bring home another Tesla.

4-day road trip has begun in heavy rain and terrible traffic around DC. I am up and running on glympse if anyone wants to follow along. I should be active there through Sunday.

Goal for the next 15 hours is to visit a bunch of superchargers in Brooklyn and Long island. I hope to be able to catch up morning very across to Connecticut from the tip of Long island.

4-day road trip has begun in heavy rain and terrible traffic around DC. I am up and running on glympse if anyone wants to follow along. I should be active there through Sunday.

Goal for the next 15 hours is to visit a bunch of superchargers in Brooklyn and Long island. I hope to be able to catch up morning very across to Connecticut from the tip of Long island.
I've wanted to take that ferry a couple times but it never quite worked out for various reasons. Skipping a drive back through NYC metro definitely seems like a "steal," regardless what they charge for the ferry.

Reactions: theflyer
Goal for the next 15 hours is to visit a bunch of superchargers in Brooklyn and Long island.
Pouring rain here. Be careful out there.
Skipping a drive back through NYC metro definitely seems like a "steal," regardless what they charge for the ferry.
Orient Point to New London yes. Port Jeff to Bridgeport usually faster to drive.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Pouring rain here. Be careful out there.

Orient Point to New London yes. Port Jeff to Bridgeport usually faster to drive.
Ugh. At Newark supercharger now. I've been driving in this crud the whole way. Autopilot not functional for good portion of drive. Not a lot of fun. I swear it is moving at the same speed I am on my exact course.
Screenshot_20190717-210609.png

Phillygal (Jen) great article well written and fun to read. Thanks for spreading the gospel :)

I have yet to grab a meal with anyone, looking forward to the days. FYI Bighorn I work in Santa Barbara :) happy trails everyone, very special times
- beaver (BM3B here since beaver was taken)

Reactions: Bighorn