Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major update to the "Leaderboard" tab in Tableau. I added a number of filters and color-coded it consistent with the leaderboard table in the spreadsheet. It is now easy to downselect the leaderboard to a subset of competitors. Filters include:
  • How recently the competitor has visited a new supercharger
  • Which region of the world the competitor hails from.
  • Or by individual competitor
When you try to click through to a competitor who doesn't have a map, Tableau will now direct you to an information page describing why and what criteria are needed to get one.

most superchargers leaderboard update.jpg

Major update to the "Leaderboard" tab in Tableau. I added a number of filters and color-coded it consistent with the leaderboard table in the spreadsheet. It is now easy to downselect the leaderboard to a subset of competitors. Filters include:
When you try to click through to a competitor who doesn't have a map, Tableau will now direct you to an information page describing why and what criteria are needed to get one.

Very nice, thanks for the enhancements!

Bruce.

I've tried to read up on how I should create my own map, but is it as easy as to ask for it? :)

I would very much like to have a map of my visited superchargers vs unvisited. I've used Google Earth to track my visits until now, but new chargers are appearing at such a rate that it's very likely I miss many of them.

Reactions: Darren S
I've tried to read up on how I should create my own map, but is it as easy as to ask for it? :)

I would very much like to have a map of my visited superchargers vs unvisited. I've used Google Earth to track my visits until now, but new chargers are appearing at such a rate that it's very likely I miss many of them.

Sure. Here is the direct link to your map. The default view shows the locations you've yet to visit. To turn on your trip visits, select "Yes" on the "Show Bredo's Trips" filter (far right side of the visualization). Once that is on, you can use the highlighter tool, choose which years to show, or even set a trip start/stop date to see just the new locations on a given trip or over a given period of time. Lots of other filter options below those.

bredo.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Bredo and NKYTA

View attachment 434755
I'm going to suggest a logarithmic scale might be more conducive to furthering the competitive spirit.

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
Why doesn't it surprise me that I won't hold 7th very long? :( Have a great trip. What day do you think you'll be going to Cape May?

I did tell you that you should get all that you can... :) I felt that this trip would be a good possibility, but wasn't 100% sure until recently.

If all goes as planned then I'll leave NYC early on Friday, August 9th and head that way. I need quite a few on way there too. Which is wild as I had mostly cleared out southern Jersey just a year ago. I won't be taking the ferry this time though as I did that last year.

Oh BTW, I did get to actually use Glympse to show my own location today when I went down to Toledo. I got to learn a few things as well in seeing that you could put in a destination and such. I also have permanently put a USB cable into my little cubby drawer that I recently got (which is so much better than just having that empty space below the touchscreen) so I'll be able to keep my phone plugged in while travelling. It's a great app and it was very helpful in getting out today to meet up with @Thinkje

Nicely done, @theflyer in setting up the private group too...!

Awsome! I'm simply amazed by the work beeing put into this wonderfull competition by the admins and others. Is there a donate option other than the supercharger.info patreon that more direclty rewards the admins of the spreadsheet and map?
Glad you like the map. It is a labor of love. Supporting supercharge.info with a monthly contribution is the most important thing you can do. If tableau ever decides to do away with the free service, we'll have to consider a patreon to fund keeping that going but there aren't any indications of that happening anytime soon.

I did tell you that you should get all that you can... :) I felt that this trip would be a good possibility, but wasn't 100% sure until recently.

If all goes as planned then I'll leave NYC early on Friday, August 9th and head that way. I need quite a few on way there too. Which is wild as I had mostly cleared out southern Jersey just a year ago. I won't be taking the ferry this time though as I did that last year.
Was thinking about whether I could get over there for a meetup but don't think I could get there Friday afternoon. I've got NJ cleared right now except for CM so not real enticing to make the jaunt right now. Will check Glympse though to see how things are going.

Was thinking about whether I could get over there for a meetup but don't think I could get there Friday afternoon. I've got NJ cleared right now except for CM so not real enticing to make the jaunt right now. Will check Glympse though to see how things are going.

I'm likely going to Washington, DC on Saturday....so that should put me right in your area. Still debating on whether I bring my own bike or rent one or if I just tour the museums again. So much to see that I felt like I ran through them the last time. But I love that town.

I need about 7 around the DC area right now including Haymarket and Leesburg. Doubtful that I want to invest the several hours it would take to get to Staunton though. That one is quickly becoming my new Colby as it does not seem to fit in to get it and I skipped it twice when I went to Florida earlier this year. But with so many others under construction around it right now I won't feel too bad about missing it yet again.

Reactions: DavidB
I'm likely going to Washington, DC on Saturday....so that should put me right in your area. Still debating on whether I bring my own bike or rent one or if I just tour the museums again. So much to see that I felt like I ran through them the last time. But I love that town.

I need about 7 around the DC area right now including Haymarket and Leesburg. Doubtful that I want to invest the several hours it would take to get to Staunton though. That one is quickly becoming my new Colby as it does not seem to fit in to get it and I skipped it twice when I went to Florida earlier this year. But with so many others under construction around it right now I won't feel too bad about missing it yet again.
Great. Springfield would be my preferred meetup spot but can come to any area Supercharger. Staunton is further than it seems.

I'm out getting Leesburg and Riverdale tonight since it is so beautiful. I would never have imagined there would be this many superchargers within my 260 mile range. It is a huge increase in just three years.

Also wild to see Cape May on the nav already.

IMG_20190727_201906.jpg

IMG_20190727_212204.jpg

IMG_20190727_191111.jpg

Reactions: IT Geek and DavidB