Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just drove from NJ to Gilette, WY in 2 days. About 1,900 miles (3057km) picking up quite a few new superchargers.

Up to 47 now, heading to Banff tomorrow (Sunday) for 5 days of hiking the glorious Canadian Rockies, then to Seattle, Park City, Denver, then home. Hoping to top 200 within a couple of weeks.
Staying at LaQuinta tonight? What time will you hit Sheridan? What Level 2(s) will you use to get to Fort McLeod?

Just drove from NJ to Gilette, WY in 2 days. About 1,900 miles (3057km) picking up quite a few new superchargers.

Up to 47 now, heading to Banff tomorrow (Sunday) for 5 days of hiking the glorious Canadian Rockies, then to Seattle, Park City, Denver, then home. Hoping to top 200 within a couple of weeks.
Be sure to message me as you approach Seattle so we can meet up and you can buy me dinner :)

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and Darren S
Just drove from NJ to Gilette, WY in 2 days.
upload_2019-7-28_7-16-21.png

I can picture Bill saying the lines, "Let me out. Let me out of here. Get me the hell out of here. What's the matter with you people? I was joking! Don't you know a joke when you hear one? HA-HA-HA-HA. Jesus Christ, get me out of here! Open this goddamn door or I'll kick your rotten heads in! Mommy!"

I did tell you that you should get all that you can... :) I felt that this trip would be a good possibility, but wasn't 100% sure until recently.

If all goes as planned then I'll leave NYC early on Friday, August 9th and head that way. I need quite a few on way there too. Which is wild as I had mostly cleared out southern Jersey just a year ago. I won't be taking the ferry this time though as I did that last year.
One Dollar.

7/27/2019:

Ann Arbor, MI
Auburn Hills, MI
Bay City, MI
Livonia, MI
Port Huron, MI
Roseville, MI
Sandusky, OH
Sheffield, OH
Toledo, OH

7/28/2019:

Big Rapids, MI
Cadillac, MI
Gaylord, MI
Grand Rapids, MI
Lansing, MI
Ludington, MI
Marshall, MI
Muskegon, MI
Traverse City, MI
Walker, MI

Almost cleared Michigan, but sadly Clare Supercharger was powered off...

Thanks, tes-s!

Today I picked up:
Sheridan, WY
Billings, MT
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT

then...

Fort MacLeod, AB in CANADA! My first international Supercharger! I hope it charges me in CAD instead of USD. :)

Will definitely make 200 Superchargers this summer in 8 months of ownership. Also will likely hit 25k miles.

None of the stalls were lit up, and the Supercharger was marked temporarily closed on the Navigation map. And yet, it was suggested to charge there for 10 minutes in order to make it to Gaylord..

That one has been a bit of a pain. It took me two tries to get it and I live here. My first time through on the way to Crystal Mountain it was also off (all the stalls). I'm not sure what they've got going on there, but they have not completely sorted it out yet. I think this one has been open for three months and they're still working out the problems.

Thanks, tes-s!

Today I picked up:
Sheridan, WY
Billings, MT
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT

then...

Fort MacLeod, AB in CANADA! My first international Supercharger! I hope it charges me in CAD instead of USD. :)

Will definitely make 200 Superchargers this summer in 8 months of ownership. Also will likely hit 25k miles.
My wife did all of those stops in the last 36 hours, except AB! I was at Sheridan yesterday am as she drive in on fumes and crashed (on the couch) at 5 am. Our vrbo rental is half a mile from the charger.
What’s most interesting is how you got to Fort MacLeod. I did Suds Hut and Motel 6 stints a couple years back, but RV parks were out of season. Banff is going to be crazy busy this time of year. Everybody and their brother is pulling camping trailers about now. Don’t forget to buy your park pass on the road because you can’t stop in the town without a potential ticket.

Reactions: benswing