Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do much else on TMC, but it seems that this thread is a bit out of view being a wiki and harder to find on search. Jen's article doesn't have a link to this thread either that I saw, so it might not drive much traffic.
@bmah Bruce - as one of those admin types, can you do anything to get the thread moved, to say the charging infrastructure category or at least lobby to bring the wiki category back?

It all starts with a list.…
…Once you hit 100 chargers, the membership fee kicks in and your credit card is charged. 200 you're buying dinner for anyone you meet with more chargers to their credit than you.
Note: The last part hasn't been adopted by the rules committee yet. :oops:;)
I'm not sure if I am on the rules committee yet (where is a copy of the bylaws for that committee, anyway ;) )? However, I'm 100% in favor of adding these rules! :D

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
Making use of my Google Calendar, and to the best of my recollection:

June: San Juan Capistrano

January: Indio
July: San Diego (Qualcomm)

February: Culver City, El Centro, Yuma, Buckeye, Quartzite
June: Oxnard, Atascadero, Buellton

January: Barstow, Primm
May: Temecula

July: Hawthorne
August: Redondo Beach, Thousand Oaks, San Luis Obispo

January: Carlsbad
February: Gila Bend, Scottsdale Quarter

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S and DavidB
CDD8F475-20ED-45EE-B78B-922B6D1EABCB.jpeg It’s been a little bit since my last new-to-me supercharger...

Braintree, Ma opened up today.

+1

Will add to the spreadsheet later myself

Making use of my Google Calendar, and to the best of my recollection:

June: San Juan Capistrano

January: Indio
July: San Diego (Qualcomm)

February: Culver City, El Centro, Yuma, Buckeye, Quartzite
June: Oxnard, Atascadero, Buellton

January: Barstow, Primm
May: Temecula

July: Hawthorne
August: Redondo Beach, Thousand Oaks, San Luis Obispo

January: Carlsbad
February: Gila Bend, Scottsdale Quarter
Welcome! Checking in with 21.

Can you clarify which supercharger in Thousand Oaks and Scottsdale?
Thousand Oaks - East Thousand Oaks Blvd, CA
Thousand Oaks - West Hillcrest Drive, CA
Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ
Scottsdale - N Scottsdale Rd, AZ

Not terribly important, but my "Century Milestone" is way off. I believe it was not sorted correctly as we moved to the new spreadsheet. According to the "Leaderboard" tab in the spreadsheet I hit 100 chargers in Q2 2018. I also checked my FB album and I hit 100 on may 27. 2018. in Q2 2018 there where 32 others also at 100 or more, so my moving into the century club was at least as #33.

Dont know if there is an easy way to fix this, but just wanted to mention it now that I'm planning a big push to reach 200 :)

Edit: And I just signed up for a monthly fee at supercharge.info to support all this great work.

Last edited:
Not terribly important, but my "Century Milestone" is way off. I believe it was not sorted correctly as we moved to the new spreadsheet. According to the "Leaderboard" tab in the spreadsheet I hit 100 chargers in Q2 2018. I also checked my FB album and I hit 100 on may 27. 2018. in Q2 2018 there where 32 others also at 100 or more, so my moving into the century club was at least as #33.

Dont know if there is an easy way to fix this, but just wanted to mention it now that I'm planning a big push to reach 200 :)

Edit: And I just signed up for a monthly fee at supercharge.info to support all this great work.
The ranking is more about when you report the data rather than the real-time accomplishment unless the reporting is in real-time.

Thanks for bringing this up, @Bredo, and the Admins will take a look at it for you (@JSergeant, @tes-s, @theflyer, @Half Dollar Bill, @Darren S).

The best fix would be for you to pull out your own records of when you visited superchargers, and fix the data entries in the spreadsheet yourself. After fixing the data, post notice on this thread so the powers-that-be can make sure the leaderboard properly reflects the data.

Welcome! Checking in with 21.

Can you clarify which supercharger in Thousand Oaks and Scottsdale?
Thousand Oaks - East Thousand Oaks Blvd, CA
Thousand Oaks - West Hillcrest Drive, CA
Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ
Scottsdale - N Scottsdale Rd, AZ
TO: West Hillcrest - the one in the Westlake Promenade.
Scottsdale: N. Scottdale RD - the one in the Scottsdale Quarter.

Thanks!