Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on what I've seen from the rollout of the urban superchargers, I think I've come around to Bighorn's view that they shouldn't be counted! Or more accurately they should be counted but in a separate category. Battling traffic to get to annoying urban locations and pay to park does not sound like my idea of fun!
That seems like a pretty arbitrary rule though. One could then argue that San Mateo and Mountain View shouldn't be counted either, since they are clearly urban superchargers used mainly by locals, there's terrible traffic to get to them, you have to wait in line to use them. The only thing they don't have is a parking fee. Chicago was actually less of a hassle than either of those two, and $5 for parking in Chicago isn't that bad.

Reactions: Nicoletta
One could argue that they're not true superchargers, only providing 72 kW. And when Boston has half a dozen sites, who wants to spend $50-$100 one afternoon to add them on an otherwise very economical trip? Then there's the problem with assigning them unique names. Boston--Copley Square, Fenway Park, Harvard Square--you get the picture. I can play the game either way, but I've said my piece.

Not related to this point, but I think I also mentioned before that I didn't consider the single stall supercharger that is only open during business hours at the Cleveland service center to count. You'd most certainly be getting in their way if you tried to use it. Also its presence on the supercharge.info map is fairly arbitrary. Case in point, the service center in Bellevue, WA has the exact same setup with a single stall supercharger open during business hours that is not on the map.

Not related to this point, but I think I also mentioned before that I didn't consider the single stall supercharger that is only open during business hours at the Cleveland service center to count. You'd most certainly be getting in their way if you tried to use it. Also its presence on the supercharge.info map is fairly arbitrary. Case in point, the service center in Bellevue, WA has the exact same setup with a single stall supercharger open during business hours that is not on the map.
. I wouldn’t argue that point. Cleveland was an early trivial oddity that with expansion has become one of several service centers with an SC. While I’ve attempted unsuccessfully to charge there, I can let that one go as Tesla has more important things on their plate at this point.

Today we added three, bringing the total to 391:

Mt. Gilead, OH
Cambridge, OH
Charleston, WV

I have to put in a word for 8 Sisters Bakery & Cafe at Mt Gilead - delicious food and baked goods at very reasonable prices.
I thought that place was pretty interesting too. I remember I was already full when I got there, but forced myself to eat something because it looked like a cool spot :)

Today we had a Sheetz day - 6 new Superchargers, all at Sheetz locations. Total is now 397.

Weston, WV
Morgantown, WV
Franklin park, PA
North Huntingdon, PA
Breezewood, PA
La Vale, MD

Anna is starting to get suspicious, wondering why we are so close to home but not getting any closer!

Tomorrow we'll hit 400 at Aberdeen, MD if all goes well. We may add a couple more after that or not. Then it's homeward for a good rest and figure out a plan of action to catch up with PLUS EV.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
Today we had a Sheetz day - 6 new Superchargers, all at Sheetz locations. Total is now 397.

Weston, WV
Morgantown, WV
Franklin park, PA
North Huntingdon, PA
Breezewood, PA
La Vale, MD

Anna is starting to get suspicious, wondering why we are so close to home but not getting any closer!

Tomorrow we'll hit 400 at Aberdeen, MD if all goes well. We may add a couple more after that or not. Then it's homeward for a good rest and figure out a plan of action to catch up with PLUS EV.
There will soon be more supercharger locations in the US than the number I have visited so you guys really have no excuse!

Day 60, the final day of our trip. We celebrated by hitting 400 at Aberdeen and ended the day and the trip with 402. Today there were 2 Sheetz, 2 rest areas on I-95 and 1 WaWa.

Martinsburg, WV
Carlisle, PA
Aberdeen, MD
North East MD
Burlington,NJ

Total mileage for the trip was 19,447; kWh used = 5,991.8 for an average of 308 Wh/mile.

We visited 163 'new' Superchargers.

Day 60, the final day of our trip. We celebrated by hitting 400 at Aberdeen and ended the day and the trip with 402. Today there were 2 Sheetz, 2 rest areas on I-95 and 1 WaWa.

Martinsburg, WV
Carlisle, PA
Aberdeen, MD
North East MD
Burlington,NJ

Total mileage for the trip was 19,447; kWh used = 5,991.8 for an average of 308 Wh/mile.

Strong work! Glad it's not so lonely at the top anymore--something to aim for. First 400, then the gold!

Reactions: JSergeant

Martinsburg, WV
Carlisle, PA
Aberdeen, MD
North East MD
Burlington,NJ

Epic trip. Thanks for a very entertaining and inspirational autumn.

Reactions: JSergeant

Martinsburg, WV
Carlisle, PA
Aberdeen, MD
North East MD
Burlington,NJ

Thanks for the stats and congrats on joining the 400 club :)

Like I said before, once every Sheetz has a supercharger, it will be easy for you to take first place. In the meantime I will try to bump my total up to 450 or so to at least make it challenging.

Do you have any large parts of the country that you haven't hit yet? Seems like it would be tough to get a lot when it's just one or two in each state that you have to hit.
. No, I’ve been to most states multiple times so getting from 350 to 400 isn’t a whole lot easier than starting from scratch. Biggest yields are the obvious ones like Texas and California where there are steady additions or new clusters like Michigan or along a new interstate route. Getting 400 this year would be pretty tough seeing as I have a job and no autopilot:) Plus my wife is going to be along for part of the next trip—she’s a pretty hardcore road tripper, but she’s not crazy, so probably no 1000 mile days.

. No, I’ve been to most states multiple times so getting from 350 to 400 isn’t a whole lot easier than starting from scratch. Biggest yields are the obvious ones like Texas and California where there are steady additions or new clusters like Michigan or along a new interstate route. Getting 400 this year would be pretty tough seeing as I have a job and no autopilot:) Plus my wife is going to be along for part of the next trip—she’s a pretty hardcore road tripper, but she’s not crazy, so probably no 1000 mile days.
If I find the time I'll post the superchargers that I have not been to. It would be interesting to see the ones that you and JSergeant have remaining. It's kind of difficult to parse through all the lists when we are all up near 400 :)