Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I find the time I'll post the superchargers that I have not been to. It would be interesting to see the ones that you and JSergeant have remaining. It's kind of difficult to parse through all the lists when we are all up near 400 :)
I have some HTML that parses the list for a specific user and displays a map of superchargers visited. Unfortunately, many lists have ambiguities and misspellings. I compare against the database on supercharge.info.

If I find the time I'll post the superchargers that I have not been to. It would be interesting to see the ones that you and JSergeant have remaining. It's kind of difficult to parse through all the lists when we are all up near 400 :)
I spent a couple few hours yesterday generating the list of my unvisited superchargers, by state alphabetically so I could more easily plot out a route. I used your state lists as a starting point, alphabetized them, then added all the chargers you hadn’t been to in order to generate the complete list of SCs, along with those under construction. There’s definitely room for an app to better track these things! Just locating the 16 SCs I’m missing in Texas is a chore using the available maps. I saw you missed a couple in West TX and I will probably leave an orphan out there somewhere as well.

Here are the lists of what we haven't visited:

PLUS EV

Oxford, AL
Tucson, AZ
Burbank-Town Center, CA
Monterey, CA
Sacramento, CA
Salinas, CA
San Mateo-Marina Lagoon, CA
Aurora, IL
Chicago-Lakeshore East, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Boston, MA
Bethesda, MD
National Harbor, MD
Freeport, ME
Lansing, MI
Rochester, MN
Raleigh, NC
Truth or Consequences, NM
Stateline, NV
Brooklyn - N. 12th Street, NY
Cleveland, Tesla Service Center
Brossard, QC
Saint-Romuald, QC
Florence, SC
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Spearfish, SD
Cookeville, TN
El Paso, TX
Italy, TX
Nacogdoches, TX
Van Horn, TX
Wausau - Hilton Garden Inn, WI
Laramie, WY

JSergeant

Calgary/Rocky View, AB
Edmonton, AB
Fort MacLeod, AB
Oxford, AL
Tucson, AZ
Merritt, BC
Nanaimo, BC
Trinidad, CO
Milford, CT
DeFuniak Springs, FL
Florida City, FL
Live Oak, FL
Naples, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
Plantation, FL
Sarasota, FL
Tallahassee, FL
Augusta, GA
Kingsland, GA
Grand Ave (SC), Chicago, IL
Colby, KS
Slidell, LA
Boston, MA
Grasonville, MD
National Harbor, MD
Freeport, ME
Lansing, MI
Traverse City, MI
Clearwater, MN
Rochester, MN
Raleigh, NC
Wilmington, NC
Erwin, NY
Guilderland, NY
Tarrytown, NY
Huntsville, ON
Parry Sound, ON
Brossard, QC
Montreal (SC), QC
Rivière du Loup, QC
Saint-Romuald, QC
Columbia, SC
Florence, SC
Greenville, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Spearfish, SD
Bristol, TN
Cookeville, TN
Dickson, TN
Nacogdoches, TX
Price, UT
Charlottesville, VA
Chester, VA
Norfolk, VA
Howard, WI
Wausau, WI

Bighorn

Calgary/Rocky View, AB
Edmonton, AB
Fort MacLeod, AB
Oxford, AL
Steele, AL
Page, AZ
Tucson, AZ
Merritt, BC
Nanaimo, BC
Bakersfield, CA
Buena Park, CA
Burbank-Town Center, CA
Crescent City, CA
Eureka, CA
Fish Camp, CA
Groveland, CA
Gustine, CA
Monterey, CA
Sacramento, CA
Salinas, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Twentynine Palms, CA
Florida City, FL
Live Oak, FL
Naples, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
Plantation, FL
Sarasota, FL
Mount Vernon, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Fort Wayne, IN
Colby, KS
Kuttawa, KY
Boston, MA
Aberdeen, MD
Bethesda, MD
Grasonville, MD
La Vale, MD
National Harbor, MD
North East, MD
Freeport, ME
Bay City, MI
Cadillac, MI
Lansing, MI
Ludington, MI
Marshall, MI
Port Huron, MI
Traverse City, MI
Rochester, MN
Grenada, MS
Raleigh, NC
Burlington, NJ
Las Vegas Blvd, NV
Stateline, NV
Erwin, NY
Guilderland, NY
Cambridge, OH
Huntsville, ON
Parry Sound, ON
Bandon, OR
Klamath Falls, OR
Lincoln City, OR
Breezewood, PA
Carlisle, PA
Falls Creek, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Hermitage, PA
North Huntingdon/Irwin, PA
Brossard, QC
Magog, QC
Rivière du Loup, QC
Saint-Laurent, QC
Saint-Romuald, QC
Florence, SC
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Spearfish, SD
Bristol, TN
Cookeville, TN
Dickson, TN
Channelview, TX
Childress, TX
Cisco, TX
El Paso, TX
Flatonia, TX
Italy, TX
Kingsville, TX
McAllen, TX
Midland, TX
Nacogdoches, TX
Three Rivers, TX
Van Horn, TX
Victoria, TX
Charlottesville, VA
Chester, VA
Aberdeen, WA
Arlington, WA
Monroe, WA
Sequim, WA
Howard, WI
Martinsburg, WV
Morgantown, WV
Weston, WV

I should note that by my reckoning, Bighorn has visited 356, not 354. I've double checked my numbers.

Perhaps more useful is this Google sheet which will allow you to slice & dice the data and filter it.

Supercharger Locations

The underlying Supercharger data is taken from Supercharge.info.

Column J is the Status per Supercharge.info
Column N is my status - shows Visited where appropriate
Column O is PLUS EV's status - shows an 'x' for visited
Column P is Bighorn's status - shows an 'x' for visited

I'll post a Map for each of us shortly, displaying the whole thing more graphically.

Also of interest for our planning, these are under construction:

Phoenix, AZ
Willcox, AZ
Baker, CA
Concord, CA
Cupertino, CA
Fremont-2, CA
Kettleman City, CA
San Clemente, CA
Yermo, CA
Lone Tree-Park Meadows #2, CO
Poncha Springs, CO
Danbury, CT
Manchester, CT
Lewes, DE
Coral Gables, FL
West Melbourne, FL
Leominster, MA
Gaithersburg, MD
Auburn Hills, MI
Big Rapids, MI
Gaylord, MI
Livonia, MI
Muskegon, MI
Roseville, MI
Sherburn, MN
Fayetteville, NC
Greensboro, NC
Woodbridge, NJ
Deming, NM
Toledo, OH
Barrie North, ON
Markham, ON
Owen Sound, ON
Sudbury, ON
Bellefonte, PA
Laval, QC
Mascouche, QC
Austin, TX
Mt. Jackson, VA
Richmond, VA
Vancouver, WA
Madison - East Washington Ave, WI
Oak Creek, WI
Beckley, WV

Let me know if you see any errors. I already see one my self. Green Bay is not under construction, it's already open. (I see what happened there - the name got changed from Green Bay to Howard.) I've edited the above list to fix this and Albany-Crossgates- thanks Bighorn.

Last edited:
@JS
Albany-Crossgates Mall opened as Guilderland.
I had to do some reconciling of a couple that had alternative names, so used EV’s nomenclature i.e. West Palm Beach for Riviera beach, Truckee N/S, etc

I’ll take a closer look at all your work when I’m not viewing on a phone.

Reactions: JSergeant
Sorry, for the purposes of the top 3, North America is all that's relevant right now.
I'd love to see someone do the same for the top European contenders.

Oops, I think -of those who are participating- I'm ranked high in Europe's list.
But looking at the map (and compared to the overall top) I've still got a long way to go.
Right now, the list of non-visited chargers (red) is still much longer then the visited list.(yellow):oops:

Reactions: JSergeant
My suggestion to PLUS EV - take a break until next Spring. By then some of the 44 under construction will have opened and you can have a more productive trip :)
I traditionally go to Vegas around Super Bowl time (late January/early February). Of course I could fly, but...

And once I'm in Vegas I'll be half way to Van Horn so... :)

Of course if my Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl I will go to the game in Minneapolis instead. So you might want to consider becoming a Seahawk fan as that would be less fertile ground for new superchargers for me. I have to admit, they let a game slip away yesterday and it's not looking good!

Here are the lists of what we haven't visited:

PLUS EV

Oxford, AL
Tucson, AZ
Burbank-Town Center, CA
Monterey, CA
Sacramento, CA
Salinas, CA
Aurora, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Boston, MA
Bethesda, MD
National Harbor, MD
Freeport, ME
Lansing, MI
Rochester, MN
Raleigh, NC
Stateline, NV
Brossard, QC
Saint-Romuald, QC
Florence, SC
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Spearfish, SD
Cookeville, TN
El Paso, TX
Italy, TX
Nacogdoches, TX
Van Horn, TX
Laramie, WY

JSergeant

Calgary/Rocky View, AB
Edmonton, AB
Fort MacLeod, AB
Oxford, AL
Tucson, AZ
Merritt, BC
Nanaimo, BC
Trinidad, CO
Milford, CT
DeFuniak Springs, FL
Florida City, FL
Live Oak, FL
Naples, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
Plantation, FL
Sarasota, FL
Tallahassee, FL
Augusta, GA
Kingsland, GA
Grand Ave (SC), Chicago, IL
Colby, KS
Slidell, LA
Boston, MA
Grasonville, MD
National Harbor, MD
Freeport, ME
Lansing, MI
Traverse City, MI
Clearwater, MN
Rochester, MN
Raleigh, NC
Wilmington, NC
Erwin, NY
Guilderland, NY
Tarrytown, NY
Huntsville, ON
Parry Sound, ON
Brossard, QC
Montreal (SC), QC
Rivière du Loup, QC
Saint-Romuald, QC
Columbia, SC
Florence, SC
Greenville, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Spearfish, SD
Bristol, TN
Cookeville, TN
Dickson, TN
Nacogdoches, TX
Price, UT
Charlottesville, VA
Chester, VA
Norfolk, VA
Howard, WI
Wausau, WI

Bighorn

Calgary/Rocky View, AB
Edmonton, AB
Fort MacLeod, AB
Oxford, AL
Steele, AL
Page, AZ
Tucson, AZ
Merritt, BC
Nanaimo, BC
Bakersfield, CA
Buena Park, CA
Burbank-Town Center, CA
Crescent City, CA
Eureka, CA
Fish Camp, CA
Groveland, CA
Gustine, CA
Monterey, CA
Sacramento, CA
Salinas, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Twentynine Palms, CA
Florida City, FL
Live Oak, FL
Naples, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
Plantation, FL
Sarasota, FL
Mount Vernon, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Fort Wayne, IN
Colby, KS
Kuttawa, KY
Boston, MA
Aberdeen, MD
Bethesda, MD
Grasonville, MD
La Vale, MD
National Harbor, MD
North East, MD
Freeport, ME
Bay City, MI
Cadillac, MI
Lansing, MI
Ludington, MI
Marshall, MI
Port Huron, MI
Traverse City, MI
Rochester, MN
Grenada, MS
Raleigh, NC
Burlington, NJ
Las Vegas Blvd, NV
Stateline, NV
Erwin, NY
Guilderland, NY
Cambridge, OH
Huntsville, ON
Parry Sound, ON
Bandon, OR
Klamath Falls, OR
Lincoln City, OR
Breezewood, PA
Carlisle, PA
Falls Creek, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Hermitage, PA
North Huntingdon/Irwin, PA
Brossard, QC
Magog, QC
Rivière du Loup, QC
Saint-Laurent, QC
Saint-Romuald, QC
Florence, SC
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Spearfish, SD
Bristol, TN
Cookeville, TN
Dickson, TN
Channelview, TX
Childress, TX
Cisco, TX
El Paso, TX
Flatonia, TX
Italy, TX
Kingsville, TX
McAllen, TX
Midland, TX
Nacogdoches, TX
Three Rivers, TX
Van Horn, TX
Victoria, TX
Charlottesville, VA
Chester, VA
Aberdeen, WA
Arlington, WA
Monroe, WA
Sequim, WA
Howard, WI
Martinsburg, WV
Morgantown, WV
Weston, WV

Wow thanks for doing this man! I knew if I was lazy enough someone else might step up and do it for me lol.

I don't see Bethesda or Aurora on the map though they do sound familiar. I'm guessing those are old superchargers that are no longer open? I did go to the North Aurora supercharger.

I'll have to double check but the list looks accurate at first glance. Gives me something to shoot for.

It is quite painful to see the 9 or 10 superchargers on my list that I actually have visited but weren't turned on yet. Oh well. Can't win 'em all!

Here's a Google Map which has 3 layers, one each for PLUS EV, Bighorn and JSergeant. You should be able to toggle between the three and see the Supercharger status for each of us in turn.

Green = visited
Red = Open (not visited)
Orange = Construction
Blue = Permit

JSergeant Visited Superchargers
This is awesome! Thanks so much. So, did I miscount my total somehow?

Last edited:
I saw you missed a couple in West TX and I will probably leave an orphan out there somewhere as well.

Yes, Van Horn, El Paso and arguably Truth or Consequences are the only superchargers that I purposefully saved for later. Otherwise I've covered all the areas that have superchargers and the ones I haven't visited are superchargers that opened since I left that particular area.

I figured those ones weren't that far away from my usual stomping grounds which includes frequent trips to CA, NV, AZ and sometimes NM. Plus by the time I get back down there I will be able to hit Phoenix, Tucson, Willcox, Deming, and possibly even Pecos and Fort Stockton! :)

@JS
In looking at Texas, I somehow added Sweetwater, Ozona and Junction to both my visited and need to visit list, which is why I have 16 still to get and your map shows 13. This must be why my overall count didn't match yours, but it suggests I must have omitted one as well.

I have a question about the Model S clock automatically updating when you cross time zones.

My experience has been that it eventually automatically updates - maybe when it hits a cell tower in the new time zone, although sometimes it wouldn't update until the car was stopped and re-started. Anyway, from the recent trip, the clock is stuck in Mountain time. It never adjusted as we drove through Nebraska. Initially I thought the dual time zones in the State were causing some confusion, but when we got to Iowa it was still stuck in Mountain time. I've tried re-booting, and also installed the most recent software update, all to no avail. It even updated itself correctly for Daylight Savings Time, but for the Mountain Time zone, so it's still 2 hours off.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts for a solution before I call Tesla service? Any better place on TMC to ask this question?

@JS
In looking at Texas, I somehow added Sweetwater, Ozona and Junction to both my visited and need to visit list, which is why I have 16 still to get and your map shows 13. This must be why my overall count didn't match yours, but it suggests I must have omitted one as well.
So have you visited those three or not?
I double checked that each State total visited count in my Google sheet matched your state count from the Wiki, so I believe my count of 356 for you is correct unless the Wiki entry is wrong.

So have you visited those three or not?
I double checked that each State total visited count in my Google sheet matched your state count from the Wiki, so I believe my count of 356 for you is correct unless the Wiki entry is wrong.
Have not been, but they got added to the wiki accidentally and I've since corrected it. I will get them next week, I hope.

I have not had a wrong time zone stick for that long. Someone today mentioned having their daylight savings applied by a service center, but that's always happened transparently, so I didn't get the point. I imagine they can push a correction or perhaps the next firmware download will fix it.

I have a question about the Model S clock automatically updating when you cross time zones.

My experience has been that it eventually automatically updates - maybe when it hits a cell tower in the new time zone, although sometimes it wouldn't update until the car was stopped and re-started. Anyway, from the recent trip, the clock is stuck in Mountain time. It never adjusted as we drove through Nebraska. Initially I thought the dual time zones in the State were causing some confusion, but when we got to Iowa it was still stuck in Mountain time. I've tried re-booting, and also installed the most recent software update, all to no avail. It even updated itself correctly for Daylight Savings Time, but for the Mountain Time zone, so it's still 2 hours off.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts for a solution before I call Tesla service? Any better place on TMC to ask this question?
I've never had this happen, but you should try touching the clock on the touchscreen. I too have noticed that the clock updates on its own eventually, but I've also noticed that if I touch the clock after entering a new time zone it will prompt it to update.

Another thing to try is holding down both roller knobs on the steering wheel for 5-10 seconds until the touchscreen goes dark. This restarts the computer. Be sure you are stopped and have the car in Park when you do this.